Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Read 43051 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
      Reply #391: Oct 04, 2012 01:14:43 pm
      Played a game of MITD so far but really enjoyed it, not sure how our team let them plant the bomb, but still was enjoyable
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #392: Oct 05, 2012 11:03:27 am
      The only bad thing I can say about the game mode, Is the gun you get as jugg, I think its the mp12, or as BF3 knew it the Rex, Its ok, but not really a gun for racking up kills, aside from that its great fun.
      On a side note, I've been having trouble with my dlc maps, if I get kicked from a game on a dlc map, either lost connection to host or my router decides to have a nap, which it usually does around half 12- 1 am, I have to re-download all the dlc maps again, anyone else having this issue?
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #393: Oct 05, 2012 09:51:34 pm
      First time on in 2 months. 1day, 17hours and 55 mins Double XP and two new Prestige Tokens :P
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #394: Oct 06, 2012 01:51:24 pm
      The only bad thing I can say about the game mode, Is the gun you get as jugg, I think its the mp12, or as BF3 knew it the Rex, Its ok, but not really a gun for racking up kills, aside from that its great fun.
      On a side note, I've been having trouble with my dlc maps, if I get kicked from a game on a dlc map, either lost connection to host or my router decides to have a nap, which it usually does around half 12- 1 am, I have to re-download all the dlc maps again, anyone else having this issue?

Its the Desert Eagle. Its useless ;D.
      Don't have DLC sorry
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #395: Oct 06, 2012 02:46:06 pm
      Its the Desert Eagle. Its useless .

Somtimes its the desert eagle, i've been killed by it pleanty of times, but every time I get the bomb i get a revolver and thats even worse than the deagle, i'd be much happier if it was the magnum, at least they kill people ;D.

Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #396: Oct 23, 2012 01:16:45 pm
      Not impressed now, just found out from a reliable source that Elite will not carry over to Black ops 2 in the way I thought, DLC is NOT included in elite, and from the release of BO2 it will be free, so just over a month after I bought elite for £36, plus already buying the first 2 DLC map packs for 1200 ms points each, now I'll have to buy Black Ops Premium (another elite riff-off me thinks). After contacting Activision about my issue, they pretty much said "its not our problem, we didnt sell it to you, we only deal with activision products" and after I asked if elite was an Activision product, they said yes, but were not the vendors and do not sell to consumers, so "Not our problem"   <----------- thanks for the help!!!!!! They simply said contact Microsoft, and I have 4 times, and they havent got back to me yet. Not a happy bunny, over £100 on one game isnt right.
      Probably my own fault for trying tobe clever, getting it late so I get a decent year with black ops dlc. Would've been nice tobe told though. So if you havent bought it already, dont bother, unless you plan on getting it just for mw3. I'll let you know if I get anywhere with Ms, not holding my breath though.
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #397: Jan 23, 2013 03:34:53 am
      terrible

Quick Reply