Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Call of Duty : Black Ops 2

Read 16450 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
      Reply #46: Oct 29, 2012 03:23:56 pm
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #47: Nov 03, 2012 12:03:35 am
      Oh god please hurry up and get this out, spent 3 hours on MW3 tonight, and all I was thinking about was zombies!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #48: Nov 09, 2012 12:22:01 pm
      Tick.....tock.....tick.. .....tock.........

Not long now, but I only found out today that I'll need to spend £90 on Early hours Tuesday, hardened Edition is £69.99, and Iam getting 2. Have to be an quick few in the pub tonight rather than "Friday club", and "Saturday club" will have to be put on hold, need to justify to the missus,and myself for that matter that £90 isn't so bad.....nevermind what Ive already paid off!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #49: Nov 09, 2012 12:40:27 pm
      Fools and their money...
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #50: Nov 17, 2012 01:08:16 pm
      After playing it a coulpe of times, multiplayer/zoms and single player, its not to bad actually, alot to get used too and some of the weapons are amazing. Still havent found one I really like to use just yet, but I am only rank 30. On the zoms it very good, riding around on a bus, or ontop if you find the parts, its what I was looking forward too and Iam happy to say its not dissapointed me. again still alot to figure out, where the perks ect are, but as of now Iam really enjoying it. As for the story, its quite good, Iam not amazed my it just yet but Iam only about halfway through, and as I only ever play it on the hardest difficulty its quite challenging which suits me :). some nice twists on muliplayer game modes too, hard point has to be my fav as of yet, bit like dropzone of mw3, but you dont get care packages dropping just get a ton of points.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #51: Nov 17, 2012 01:39:41 pm
      Just prestiged on it. Only disappointment so far is the horrible servers and that my K9 Unit doesn't get as much kills as I thought they would for 1600 score :(
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #52: Nov 17, 2012 02:33:35 pm
      Just finished the campaign, it was good, I like how there are choices in the game that decide the ending to the game, gives you reason to play it a few times.

Also, I dont know if this is a PS3 thing or Treyarch thing, but the graphics suck! The faces are okay but the clothes, guns and surroundings are horrendous... I usually get CoD on 360 but never realised or noticed them being this bad.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #53: Nov 18, 2012 10:45:40 pm
      Loving Zombies on it!

If anyone needs a bit of advice, pack a punch the Colt. Its F***ing awesome!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #54: Nov 19, 2012 12:20:00 pm
      Loving Zombies on it!If anyone needs a bit of advice, pack a punch the Colt. Its f**king awesome!

Could'nt agree more, Zombies is the only reason I really ever get Black ops, and I think this ones great.
      Not done the colt yet, but has anyone else realised how amazing the "normal" FAL is on zoms??? I'd love to pack-a-punch that, shame you can only get it through luck from the box. I built the bus up to get the cheevo on my own, but it was a nightmare on the bus all by myself. Finnished the campaign last night, early hours, have to say its good (like someone said above) that your desisions effect the ending, might go through again when I get bored with zoms/multi, but I dont think that will be anytime soon, I wont say what I did at the end so not to spoil it for anyone else, but I will say he deserved it ;)
      Loved the very end thing (after the credits) made me giggle :)
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #55: Nov 19, 2012 05:11:13 pm
      Hey Blood

did you know you can get to the old COD 5 map, Nacht der Untoten on Tranzit?
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #56: Nov 19, 2012 06:41:38 pm
      MW1 was the best ever, single player and online, since then i don't think I've completed a game. WAW was ok, MW2 was ok, MW3 is dog shyt as is Black ops. If i do get the game it will only be for the zombies which alone is worth 35 bills.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #57: Nov 20, 2012 12:02:34 am
      Hey Blooddid you know you can get to the old COD 5 map, Nacht der Untoten on Tranzit?

I've heared its there just havent been brave enough to venture into the darkness to find it just yet :)
      I know you need to find it for one of the buildables or todo the "Easter egg". Still trying to find all the stuff (perks, pack-a-punch, ect) as soon as I do that I'll go a traveling and see what I can find, well besides those freaky things that grab your head, that is :)
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #58: Nov 20, 2012 02:55:27 pm
      Got brave last night, on my own my modem was having a ""moment", and I went a-searching, died soon after turning the power on, not seen this guy before, he was made of lightning, and really messed me up :(
      Never actually got past the "Underpass" where you find bits of the air cannon. I'll try again tonight hopefully with some chums. This lightning guy though, my bullets/grenades and ray-gun didnt seem to bother it..........
      "to power rangers tune----- It's GOOGLE time"
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #59: Nov 20, 2012 08:26:48 pm
      Been having fun making an emblem for online... what do you think? xD

Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #60: Nov 21, 2012 12:46:54 pm
      Been having fun making an emblem for online... what do you think? xD

Looks........nice, Iam sure that it means somthing, or is of somthing (Iam assuming this anyhow)
      But I have no idea what :S

Mines a Vampire skull (made myself :P) with 2 bones crossing underneath. I didnt make the bones though.
      Kinda like a Vampire Jolly Rodger :)

Gunna try tranzit again soon, done some reading/watching and think I can do most of it on my own, except the easter egg, you need 4 peeps. But I am looking forward to electro-punching "Him" in the face,  worth a cheevo too :)
      I'll probably post back tommorow saing how much I failed miserably, but the "Use an alternative mode of transport" Cheevo sounds easy, and could be very helpfull in my trek through the fog.
      You have to turn the power on first (Iam assuming someone might be interested in this :P)
      Then get to a lamp post with the green-ish light on, get one of those strange zoms on your head, and simply walk under the light, it makes it a teleporter :)
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #61: Nov 21, 2012 04:12:57 pm
      The emblem is different, I'll give you that ;)

Been using the shot guns online lately and they have been working well for me. KD Ratio is up at 1.4 now.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #62: Nov 21, 2012 04:34:15 pm
      Looks........nice, Iam sure that it means somthing, or is of somthing (Iam assuming this anyhow)
      But I have no idea what :S

Epic cereal guy
      xD

An example, there is many.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #63: Nov 22, 2012 01:00:13 pm
      Hehehe, I too dispise Dora Mr epic guy :)

Might try and do one myself :)

Been using the shot guns online lately and they have been working well for me. KD Ratio is up at 1.4 now.

Only really used the first one you get,but did pick one up and thought it was quite good, dont know what one it was though, you shot 4 times then spun the barrel?
      Not to concerned about my k/d ratio, I used to be, but now my eldest son likes going on it(6) so any hard work I do to my k/d would be wasted anyhow :)
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #64: Nov 24, 2012 01:56:22 pm
      Met the lightning-guy last night, and he messed me up, so I tried again, and I punched his face in, thinking he was dead after 1 hit, i did alittle dance, and he shocked me, so I punched him again, and he died. Robbed me of a cheevo, but I still kicked his ass :)
      try again later for the cheevo (Kill "Him" without "Him" touching you) I'll remember to combo him now, I was told 1 would do, nevermind :)
      Found the pack-a-punch too, and its a pain when youre doing it on your own. If anyone wants to know just ask, I promise to tell the truth unlike certain google sites :P. I know it all, well allmost, besides the 2 easter eggs, not even attempted them yet :)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #65: Dec 07, 2012 12:41:46 pm
      My KD hovers around 1.5. I'm not overly concerned with KDs in Black Ops but I was more serious about my KD in Modern Warfare. Was i think 1.63 in MW2 and 2.4 in MW3 :D

AS for this game ... well COD is COD but I always prefer MW series over the Treyarch games.

I've got 4 emblems at the moment .. one a basic gold eagle with 5 gold stars, batman's yellow/black symbol, batman himself and a Liverpool logo.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #66: Dec 10, 2012 02:20:37 pm
      Quite pleased with myself today,
      I heared a while back that on zombies, not sure if its just nuketown, if you get past level 25 the zoms get blue shiney eyes, and I can say that its true. :D
      Round 30 on nuketown zombies with 4 of my buds!
      It did take us around 3 hours todo, the later rounds just seem to go on and on, add no ammo to that and you spend your time doing laps, running quickly to the box, then to pac-a-punch, then continue, and if you go down, i did, about 40+ times you have to go get them all back too,in my defence i was the only one without a ray-gun, and I was doing laps on my own in the centre of the map, so when people had to run through for the box, or a perk, it would ruin my "train" completly. I do think the only reason we got as far as we did was simply because of luck, the box was quite kind, we has Jugger-nog as the 2nd perk drop, then speed-cola then the good ole pack-a-punch.
      There was some dialogue but I cant remember what it all was, at around 18/19 you'll hear Rictophen (sp) sound a bit anoyed that you arnt dead yet, and tell somebody else to "Turn on the machine", there was more, but I was too busy being chased to think about it too much. I dont know what it means, so if there are any COD Zombie story fans I cant help you.
      Like I said took ages, but I get a blue eyed skull emblem, I'd say it was worth it. and it was good fun.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #67: Dec 13, 2012 03:26:41 am
      Was playing today and lagging everywhere, incredibly frustrating that the multiplayer is so dependant on having a good connection.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #68: Dec 13, 2012 03:23:23 pm
      I suck terribly in Black Ops (1 and 2).

It's so sad cause I was pretty good in Modern Warfare.

Quick Reply