Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Call of Duty : Black Ops 2

Read 16577 times
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops 2
      Reply #69: Dec 17, 2012 09:30:09 am
      Love the emblem designer. I made myself a half decent Liverbird.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #70: Dec 19, 2012 11:39:10 pm
      Love the emblem designer. I made myself a half decent Liverbird.

How did you do it?

I made one before but it wasn't nice.

I've got Charmander, Charizard and a couple of Batman logos though!
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #71: Jan 29, 2013 02:30:49 pm
      DLC out today, anyone getting it, I am (obviously, Iam a sucker for paying more and more on cod games)
      The main thing Iam looking forward to is playing as a zombie, not sure how they going todo this, dont know how many players, what maps ect, but it sounds fun. I know on the pc they've been doing it for years, but its nice the xbox is finally catching up. The new maps look half decent too, oh and not forgetting the new gun, another smg :S. from playing it much as I have they should have introduced another assualt rifle, in my opinion there a bit poo at the min, and if your anywhere near am enemy and they have an smg (any smg) the chances are you'll come out second best, and in some cases even at a distance. Should be having a good old play on it later, so if your thinking about getting it, I'll let you know if its any good (In my opinion anyway :))
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #72: Jan 30, 2013 01:09:10 am
      The Peacekeeper (new weapon) is average at best. Feels more like an Assault rifle due to its longer range but slow fire rate
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #73: Jan 30, 2013 10:31:56 am
      Had a good few hours on it last night,
      The Peacekeeper (new weapon) is average at best. Feels more like an Assault rifle due to its longer range but slow fire rate
      Couldnt agree more, I like it though "feels" nice to me, and love the way it sounds :)
      New zombie map in coonfoozlating! its good though, still need some time to figure all the bits out and them "Things" that replace the dogs are just a pain in the ass, and be very careful of falling down lift-shafts and also being crushed by the things while riding ontop. New maps, ok, much prefair Downhill to the others (might sound silly, but love the fact there's snow or ice on your gloves ;)) but the others are quite good too, doing tricks with the rc-xd on the state ramps :D, not to keen on Mirage, sniper central, but saying that most maps are, bloody quick-scopers.
      Not to impressed with Turned, would be much more fun with more people and if the zombies were not all contenders to beat Mr Bolt in the 100m. Maybe with more work on it, with updates ect, it'll be more fun but its ok for a little change. On the whole I'd say its just about worth the 1200ms points, Iam just hoping future cod dlc has as much, if it hasnt i'd feel slightly disapointed because of what we got with this one.
      A little side note on the Peace-keeper, it disapears everytime I change game modes (from zombs to multiplayer) so I have to keep putting it back in my cac slots, which is quite anoying, and from the forums its not just happening to me.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #74: Jan 30, 2013 11:06:42 am
      A little side note on the Peace-keeper, it disapears everytime I change game modes (from zombs to multiplayer) so I have to keep putting it back in my cac slots, which is quite anoying, and from the forums its not just happening to me.

Yeh happening to me as well, very frustrating.
      Despite not liking it I figured I'd get it gold. The one thing it has going for it is that everyone is using it and you therefore don't need Scavenger.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #75: Jan 30, 2013 11:35:47 am
      The one thing it has going for it is that everyone is using it and you therefore don't need Scavenger.

Realised this myself, its at the point now where it seems strange when you dont get killed by it.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #76: Jan 30, 2013 02:52:23 pm
      Realised this myself, its at the point now where it seems strange when you dont get killed by it.

Got to the 100 headshots today, halfway through the No perks and No Attachments challenges so not long until I've got it gold. Should do it tomorrow.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #77: Jan 31, 2013 02:37:21 am
      Just got gold on the Peacekeeper. The more I used it the better I felt I was doing, I do think that the new maps actually cater for it quite a lot too.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #78: Jan 31, 2013 10:33:11 am
      Think I've only just unlocked Siberia,really do like the gun, been using long barrel/ lazer and quick mags, just feels good :). not getting any luck with h/s though, I'll have to try that bid harder to get the camo's. i've been playing the zombs map more than multi, trying to figure the easter egg out, not that I'am any closer to getting anywhere, and google's no help either, just makes me want to figure it out even more to be the first.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #79: Feb 03, 2013 12:15:09 am
      Hate it online where your struggling to get a kill in a match but then you start spam shooting somebody and they don't die ;D

The new zombie map annoys we as well because whenever I connect to it it never finds a sutiable game for me
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #80: Feb 03, 2013 11:02:50 am
      I thought the guns were free but you have to pay for the DLC?
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #81: Feb 03, 2013 12:41:40 pm
      I thought the guns were free but you have to pay for the DLC?

I think the Peacekeeper is free online, but not sure. I bought the season pass... (more money to the corporation :/ )

Was on the new zombies gay mode today, it's ridiculously stupid and bad. played it with 4 mates and we all hated it

Quick Reply