Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Kenny in Comolli's Position

Read 4249 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Kenny in Comolli's Position
      Reply #23: Apr 25, 2012 12:18:54 pm
      Reading between the lines of some of Kenny's statements of late Its gave me the impression that he's doing the groundwork to set up his good bye's I must admit, but that's all it is reading between the lines and speculating and assuming.

Its just as easy to assume and speculate Kenny is just being himself and given a brutally honest assessment of the situation.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #24: Apr 25, 2012 12:30:30 pm
      Reading between the lines of some of Kenny's statements of late Its gave me the impression that he's doing the groundwork to set up his good bye's I must admit, but that's all it is reading between the lines and speculating and assuming.

Its just as easy to assume and speculate Kenny is just being himself and given a brutally honest assessment of the situation.

I have to admit Daz thats how i read the situation.

Going to be very interesting this meeting or announcement after the FA Cup.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #25: Apr 25, 2012 12:44:15 pm
      Going to be very interesting this meeting or announcement after the FA Cup.

Is this a ITK rumoured meeting or is it pretty much confirmed?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #26: Apr 25, 2012 12:57:58 pm
      Flaws with this thread:

1) King is our manager and he should be backed as manager until he is no more
      2) Roberto Martinez? Seriously? He is an average manager at an average club that fight to stay up every season, might as well go for Martin Jol if you're going down that road
      3) Why is this topic being discussed yet another 200 times when it has done so already. It's like constant regurgitation from people can't be bothered to research other threads that already exist.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #27: Apr 25, 2012 02:07:59 pm

As much as I haven't wanted to think it, that thought has been lurking at the back of my mind over the last week.

Time will tell I guess.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Apr 25, 2012 02:18:13 pm
      As much as I haven't wanted to think it, that thought has been lurking at the back of my mind over the last week.

Basically been playing on mind during all his interviews of late mate as much as I don't want it to be that way, its there in the back of my mind, I'm just pleased to know that what ever Kenny decides to do it will be for what he believes is in the best interests of Liverpool FC and not himself.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #29: Apr 25, 2012 02:22:10 pm
      I'm just pleased to know that what ever Kenny decides to do it will be for what he believes is in the best interests of Liverpool FC and not himself.

True Daz but I really don't think his time is up and hope he and the owners feel the same.

Quick Reply