Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your Man Of The Match Today?

Luis Suarez
      137 (97.2%)
      Steven Gerrard
      2 (1.4%)
      Or someone else?
      2 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Norwich 0:3 Liverpool In game and post match jubilation.

Read 43183 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Re: Norwich 0:3 Liverpool In game and post match jubilation.
      Reply #621: Apr 30, 2012 02:44:13 pm
      As funny as that video is, I don't appreciate the bolded bit as I'm from that way...
      It's a wind up lad and as wind ups go the more the target has it - the bigger the wind up gets.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #622: May 01, 2012 09:52:11 am
      Is correct mate, a thick skin and wind up detector goes with the job.
      A scouser with a job? Aye right.  ;D
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #623: May 01, 2012 10:12:39 am

:laugh:

That did give me a chuckle. Isn't the stereotype that no one from Liverpool actually has a job?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #624: May 01, 2012 01:22:29 pm

It is amazing how far back the stereotype has prevailed and brings to mind a story I heard about a young lad some years ago who applied for a job with one of the many shipping lines that were based in the port of Liverpool.
      He was asked if he had been to sea before to which he replied "no sir but I am willing to learn and I am honest".
      The captain could see the lad's demeanour he had been out of work for some time and appeared eager and genuine, out of the goodness of his heart he decided to give the young man a chance and gave him the post of ships lad.
      Three weeks into the next trip the lad was swabbing down the decks when a huge wave washed the unfortunate boy overboard and the first mate who witnessed the event rushed to the bridge and said to the captain "that honest scouser you took on has just fu**ed off with the brush".

Typical .
      « Last Edit: May 01, 2012 01:37:49 pm by stuey »
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #625: May 02, 2012 03:34:43 pm
      It is amazing how far back the stereotype has prevailed and brings to mind a story I heard about a young lad some years ago who applied for a job with one of the many shipping lines that were based in the port of Liverpool.
      He was asked if he had been to sea before to which he replied "no sir but I am willing to learn and I am honest".
      The captain could see the lad's demeanour he had been out of work for some time and appeared eager and genuine, out of the goodness of his heart he decided to give the young man a chance and gave him the post of ships lad.
      Three weeks into the next trip the lad was swabbing down the decks when a huge wave washed the unfortunate boy overboard and the first mate who witnessed the event rushed to the bridge and said to the captain "that honest scouser you took on has just fu**ed off with the brush".

Typical .
      :)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #626: May 03, 2012 12:48:48 pm
      F**k me, forgot to come into this thread and say What a F***ing hattrick from Suarez. Left, right and lob...can't get much better than that.

Hope your form sticks for the Cup Final Luis, wouldn't mind seing you take home that match ball as well.

Quick Reply