Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 805655 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,141 posts | 2777 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #5520: Dec 02, 2021 11:10:49 am
      Predictably the word is the f**king idiots are going to sack Rafa and replace him with a replacement to juggle the same bag of sh*te!!

Comical!

He needs to walk mate and allow them sack him, citing mongrel fans, gimp players and a shack of a stadium as the reasons he cant go on

Zero trophies in 25 years and only 5 in the 25 before that and they think something of themselves. Must F***ing ache them living with us standing over them
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5521: Dec 02, 2021 12:49:08 pm
      He needs to walk mate and allow them sack him, citing mongrel fans, gimp players and a shack of a stadium as the reasons he cant go on

Zero trophies in 25 years and only 5 in the 25 before that and they think something of themselves. Must F***ing ache them living with us standing over them

All day every day Brian!
      That is why they will sack Rafa - they don’t want answers or solutions, the easiest option is look for a scapegoat and something to absorb their unlimited hate and resentment.
      Sad really.
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #5522: Dec 02, 2021 12:52:32 pm
      All day every day Brian!
      That is why they will sack Rafa - they don’t want answers or solutions, the easiest option is look for a scapegoat and something to absorb their unlimited hate and resentment.
      Sad really.

You’re probably right mate, he’ll end up going sooner than later

Thing is, I love Rafa, I love the man.. but he’s made his bed and I don’t feel sorry for him whatsoever
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,286 posts | 763 
      Reply #5523: Dec 02, 2021 01:17:07 pm
      Difficult to understand why he chose them in the first place. Far too good for the bluesh*te !
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #5524: Dec 02, 2021 02:01:01 pm
      Difficult to understand why he chose them in the first place. Far too good for the bluesh*te !

To be honest I think he’s on a win win
      He’s earning big money
      He’s sleeping in his own bed rather than a hotel room.
      If he succeeds he’s a genius, if he fails it was a poison chalice to start with

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5525: Dec 02, 2021 02:47:11 pm
      Predictably the word is the f**king idiots are going to sack Rafa and replace him with a replacement to juggle the same bag of sh*te!!

Comical!

I reckon Rafa has a bag of sneaky bas**rds working against him with Ferguson the main culprit he should get shut of him.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5526: Dec 02, 2021 06:18:54 pm
      I reckon Rafa has a bag of sneaky bas**rds working against him with Ferguson the main culprit he should get shut of him.

Ferguson is a die hard blue and deserves to be juggling the sh*te.

You’re probably right mate, he’ll end up going sooner than later

Thing is, I love Rafa, I love the man.. but he’s made his bed and I don’t feel sorry for him whatsoever

You can see by his lack of emotion or concern he is not totally committed to the roll or the club.
      I really don’t think it will affect our man in any way whatsoever he was flogging a dead horse.
      « Last Edit: Dec 02, 2021 06:24:39 pm by stuey »
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,810 posts | 3381 
      Reply #5527: Dec 02, 2021 06:26:55 pm

Let’s be honest Rafa doesn’t have an issue working for any team . He is very confident in his abilities to do well for anyone - just like he did with Chelsea.

Maybe it’s me but it doesn’t really bother me Rafa going there
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,202 posts | 914 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5528: Dec 03, 2021 06:29:56 pm
      Everton are the modern Stoke City, yard dogs pure and simple, an ever descending bunch of cu*ts
      Keny
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | 26 
      Reply #5529: Dec 03, 2021 07:05:19 pm
      Wish Richarlison join us.  He is the only threat in the Everton team in the last game.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,314 posts | 2810 
      Reply #5530: Dec 03, 2021 07:28:57 pm
      Wish Richarlison join us.  He is the only threat in the Everton team in the last game.

F**k Richarlison, proper c**t he is
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,151 posts | 8540 
      Reply #5531: Dec 03, 2021 09:08:25 pm
      Hope these get relegated and we see the back of them for good. Absolute horrible bunch of cu*ts.

Latest desperate rumour from the sh*te is that Klopp looks jumpier than usual so must be on the marching powder! ;D cu*ts.

Throughout the run to Madrid and then all the way through the following season they thought we were juicing our players!!

Relegation would be hilarious, but then you would miss them, because they're the gift that keeps on giving.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5532: Dec 03, 2021 10:00:02 pm

the only threat he poses is to our players health a horrible tw*t
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,207 posts | 1211 
      Reply #5533: Dec 03, 2021 10:22:23 pm
      Enjoyed seeing that lot kicking off at Kenwright & Brands at the end of the game :lmao:

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,258 posts | 6365 
      Reply #5534: Dec 03, 2021 11:49:47 pm

This is not a valid opinion.

He’s a horrible person.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,929 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5535: Dec 04, 2021 02:29:12 am

Relegation would be hilarious, but then you would miss them, because they're the gift that keeps on giving.

Not good for Liverpool legend ( in many fans eyes ) Rafa though is it. The Daily Express report Everton supporters planning a mass walk out on Monday  in protests of Rafa? Any truth in it as I never believe the media these days? 
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5536: Dec 04, 2021 11:53:30 am
      As vile and ill informed as the blueshite are even they understand this is not all down to Rafa and changing him will change nothing.
      What he does at Everton will not change his legacy here despite what some people would like.
      Only yesterday I was watching clips of Rafa's European games from 2004 it is difficult to remember just how quiet Anfield had become and then along came our Spanish friends and it was party time. The noise against Chelsea in 2005 was just something I will never forget so Rafa can rest assured he wont ever lose his position as one of the 4 giants who took us to the Top of European football
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Reply #5537: Dec 04, 2021 01:07:59 pm
      This is not a valid opinion.

He’s a horrible person.

Yep. And he's shi*e.
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Reply #5538: Dec 04, 2021 01:12:21 pm
      Not good for Liverpool legend ( in many fans eyes ) Rafa though is it. The Daily Express report Everton supporters planning a mass walk out on Monday  in protests of Rafa? Any truth in it as I never believe the media these days? 

Nothing would surprise me with that vile aggressive abusive bile spewing excuse for a 'support' base.

They hound out everyone that comes into that club. Self entitled bitters who have won ONE trophy since 1987.

I'd hate to play for that lot. Must be a horrible experience being verbally abused every week in the most aggressive and abusive way possible. They deserve nothing ... and what they've got is far too good for them.

The worse group of 'supporters' I've encountered in any sport for any team and the 2 times per season I have to lay my eyes on everton it seems they just get worse and stoop to new lows and levels of aggression and abuse every season.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,929 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5539: Dec 04, 2021 01:17:03 pm
      Nothing would surprise me with that vile aggressive abusive bile spewing excuse for a 'support' base.

They hound out everyone that comes into that club. Self entitled bitters who have won ONE trophy since 1987.

I'd hate to play for that lot. Must be a horrible experience being verbally abused every week in the most aggressive and abusive way possible. They deserve nothing ... and what they've got is far too good for them.

The worse group of 'supporters' I've encountered in any sport for any team and the 2 times per season I have to lay my eyes on everton it seems they just get worse and stoop to new lows and levels of aggression and abuse every season.

Really! Just the once since 1987, didn’t know that. Well I’m pleased the mancs are not your No1 haters anyway.  ;D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5540: Dec 04, 2021 01:46:26 pm

No aimed at Rafa but owners... I think they are restricted what they can spend because of FFP but Rafa will get the support in Jan, had them firing up top before injuries...

I can see the DOF getting the boot after insinuating it’s not ‘just’ the payers...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,151 posts | 8540 
      Reply #5541: Dec 04, 2021 02:06:49 pm

You can F**k off, he's a bag of utter sh*te and I wouldn't want that c**t anywhere near Anfield.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,151 posts | 8540 
      Reply #5542: Dec 04, 2021 02:08:19 pm
      Really! Just the once since 1987, didn’t know that. Well I’m pleased the mancs are not your No1 haters anyway.  ;D

Last trophy was in 1995.

Beating your shower of sh*te in the cup final.

Quick Reply