Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 808951 times
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #92: Dec 05, 2007 01:03:09 pm
      A boy is at court talking to a judge. He is abused at home. The judge says "Boy, do you want to live with your mum?".
      "No", the boy replies, "She beats me.".
      "Ok then, do you want to live with your dad?", the judge asks.
      Once again the boy says, "No, he beats me."
      "Fine then", says the judge, "Who do you want to live with?"
      The boy replies, "'Everton! They never beat anyone!".

A mans body was found in the Liverpoool yesterday. He was dressed in a Everton shirt, mini-skirt, fishnets, suspender belt, high heels and a dildo rammed up his arse. Police have removed the shirt to save the family embarrassment.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Reply #93: Dec 05, 2007 01:14:14 pm
      *** BREAKING NEWS ***

THERE HAS BEEN A BREAK IN AT EVERTON'S GODDISON PARK STADIUM.

THE POLICE HAVE INDICATED THAT THE DOOR TO THE TROPHY ROOM HAD BEEN BROKEN INTO.

THEY ARE NOW ON THE HUNT FOR A GROUP OF MEN WHO STOLE THE CARPET.

Q. Want to hear the best ever joke?
      A.  Everton playing football
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #94: Dec 08, 2007 03:12:17 pm
      *** BREAKING NEWS ***

THERE HAS BEEN A BREAK IN AT EVERTON'S GODDISON PARK STADIUM.

THE POLICE HAVE INDICATED THAT THE DOOR TO THE TROPHY ROOM HAD BEEN BROKEN INTO.

THEY ARE NOW ON THE HUNT FOR A GROUP OF MEN WHO STOLE THE CARPET.

:lmao:

I'm made up I'm out of that place now! 8)

If I were still there I wouldn't be sitting here watching Soccer Saturday on SS1. I'd be carrying sh*te around that sh*t-hole, getting no help from any of the runners....

(A clear sign of me working there too long.... I've started feeling bitter towards them! 8))

I'm settling in so I can finally watch one of our away matches on a Saturday! ;D It feels good!
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #95: Dec 10, 2007 08:11:49 pm
      Everton F.C. UEFA Champions League Season Review 2005-2006

OUT SEPTEMBER 2005 DON'T FORGET YOUR COPY!
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #96: Dec 10, 2007 08:25:31 pm
      Did anyone see that thing on SSN where Everton "fans" were refusing to ride a Liverpool bus. So they decided to make an Everton Bus

Ours has on it like '18 time league champions' '5 time european champions'

Evertons has stuff like "first team to wear numbers in a cup final"

;D
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #97: Dec 11, 2007 01:38:12 pm
      Did anyone see that thing on SSN where Everton "fans" were refusing to ride a Liverpool bus. So they decided to make an Everton Bus

Ours has on it like '18 time league champions' '5 time european champions'

Evertons has stuff like "first team to wear numbers in a cup final"

;D

:lmao: Funny enough me bluenose mate mentioned that the other day! Playing Man City or something? Funny seeing that bus, makes me laugh so much! ;D
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #98: Dec 11, 2007 07:11:42 pm
      :lmao: Funny enough me bluenose mate mentioned that the other day! Playing Man City or something? Funny seeing that bus, makes me laugh so much! ;D

Well i suppose we may as well give them a "glory" bus hehe
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #99: Dec 11, 2007 10:33:25 pm
      Well I suppose we may as well give them a "glory" bus hehe

Hardly a 'glory' bus! I heard some tourist in town laughing at it, I near wet meself! All's you could hear in broken English was 'Who the F**k are they?' :lmao: Me mate was devastated!
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #100: Dec 12, 2007 04:38:51 pm
      Hardly a 'glory' bus! I heard some tourist in town laughing at it, I near wet meself! All's you could hear in broken English was 'Who the F**k are they?' :lmao: Me mate was devastated!

Why glory is in ''s but ;D i think the tourist is probably from a country where Everton translates as sh*t.

Anyway, here is a clip from Uncyclopedia for laffs: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Neverton

Mikel Arteta: An ETA-terrorist sent to learn techniques used by the Scouseland Honourable Independence Team, an organization fighting for the liberation of the Merseyside. To the ETA's astonishment, Arteta was so good at his cover job as a Premierboat footballer that he was soon Neverton's finest player.
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #101: Dec 13, 2007 12:04:12 pm
      What a joke.

I wouldn't put it past the bitters to go parading at the end of the season, all sitting on top of that everton painted number 19 single decker bus as it goes down the east lancs, holding aloft the dvd.
      Everton actually applied to the Council for a 'Open Top Tour Of The City' in 05.Just because they finished 4th in the Prem,one place above Liverpool.That was their equivalent of Our Champions League victory.That's 'Great Shakes' to them.Cos theve been starved of success they are looking for anything to celebrateTheir really getting desparate now though.It kills them to see Liverpool on the Up.They are an embarassment to thmselves....
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #102: Dec 22, 2007 01:19:03 pm
      I found this one; it moves just open it up.
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #103: Dec 22, 2007 08:55:14 pm
      I found this one; it moves just open it up.
      Is it meant to move of something? See no change in the pic.
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #104: Dec 23, 2007 01:52:55 pm
      Is it meant to move of something? See no change in the pic.
      Yeh sorry you are right, must be something with my eyes.
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #105: Dec 24, 2007 11:50:06 am
      Yeh sorry you are right, must be something with my eyes.
      Contact lenses work fine, so that should be helpful :) ;D
      benforrest
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts | -8 
      Reply #106: Dec 24, 2007 02:27:45 pm
      No worries I'll get some after Christmas.
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #107: Dec 24, 2007 02:45:08 pm
      No worries I'll get some after Christmas.
      Good, don't want to see anyone on the forum having eyesight problems
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,785 posts | 6742 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #108: Dec 29, 2007 05:14:59 am
      I saw this in the Liverpool Echo and I thought I'd post it. Mods not sure if it belongs in this topic but I was laughing just at the thought of The Mighty Reds and those nobodys across the park even being thought of as combined team. Surely there would be one hell of a fight in the changerooms and alot of damage done to each other on the playing field. I thought I'd post it just for the chance of some funny banter from you lot.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2007/12/28/tim-cahill-fernando-torres-attack-guarantees-goals-100252-20292746/

Tim Cahill-Fernando Torres attack guarantees goals!
      Dec 28 2007 David Prentice Liverpool Echo

EXACTLY 12 months ago this column’s postbag bulged.

Nothing to do with belated Christmas cards or even early birthday wishes (Sunday, in case you’re interested, and Lagavulin is fine, thank you). No, it was the unveiling of the Everpool team for 2006 which caused the traditionally lively response.

Those that disagree usually provide a humorous response, some point out what I can do with my selections and some of those suggestions are medically possible.

But only one player took me to task over his omission, and he’s back in this year – in a period when selection has been harder than ever.

The squads on both sides of Stanley Park are as strong as they have been for years – and only four players from last December’s team keep their places.

So, donning the hard hat – and based on performances in 2007, remember – my combined Everton and Liverpool team was:

GOALKEEPER

ALL too often the most difficult position to choose. This year it’s almost impossible.

You can slide a razor blade between the performances of Pepe Reina and Tim Howard throughout 2007. Both are outstanding shot-stoppers, both command their penalty area and both take crosses confidently (a quality Reina has added to his game). Heck, they even distribute the ball equally well. But Howard endured one dodgy afternoon in 2007 – the FA Cup defeat by Blackburn – while REINA was almost faultless. And his penalty saving record is also better, which just gives him the edge.

RIGHT BACK

IT’S been a shoo-in for years for Steve Finnan, but not this year.

Missing for much of the autumn through injury, and also large chunks of April, he has been replaced at club level, and in the Everpool team by an eternally under-rated Spaniard. ALVARO ARBELOA is quick, snappy in the tackle, quick to support attacks and precise in his distribution. This latter quality pushes him ahead of the inspirational Phil Neville and the terrier-like Tony Hibbert.

CENTRE BACKS

Daniel Agger and Joleon Lescott are two of the best centre-backs in the country, but neither makes it in . . . at least not in their preferred position.

Agger’s injury problems (no appearance since September 15), and Lescott’s versatility, coupled with a lack of available left-backs, creates a couple of vacancies. JAMIE CARRAGHER has been consistency personified throughout 2007, while JOSEPH YOBO missed just five matches throughout the year. As a pair they offer pace, reading of the game, power, a guarantee of clean sheets . . . and the chance to use Lescott elsewhere.

LEFT BACK

LEIGHTON Baines and Fabio Aurelio have offered us tantalising glimpses of what might be, but injuries have prevented them appearing often enough to claim a place in the Everpool XI.

LESCOTT is not just consistent, he’s versatile enough to claim a place in his second best position. John Arne Riise? A previous Everpool player, he has endured a year to forget – one glorious Catalan moment apart, while Nuno Valente and Gary Naysmith were also absent more often than they were available. Lescott, on the other hand, oozes consistent class.

RIGHT MIDFIELD

CONTROVERSY time. Leon Osman has been a shining light of consistency at Goodison, while across the park Yossi Benayoun has been one of Rafa Benitez’s most admired acquisitions.

But throughout 2006 JERMAINE PENNANT finally started to show the quality his game had always lacked throughout his Anfield tenure . . . consistency. Still the best crosser of a ball on Merseyside (he matched Steven Gerrard for goal assists in 2006/07), he was excellent in Athens the night the Champions League was lost. He might still think ‘zoo’ is a high scoring word in Scrabble, but one reckless evening in Porto apart, his performances usually added up and he gets my vote.

CENTRE MIDFIELD

ONE place is nailed on, and STEVEN GERRARD would be my captain, too.

But who would provide the anchor to let Gerrard do what he does best and maraud around the periphery of opposition penalty boxes? Javier Mascherano would probably get the Anfield vote, with support for Xabi Alonso, while across the park some might champion Manu Fernandes for his brief but exciting cameo. But a man who is almost always under-rated, except by his team-mates, is LEE CARSLEY. A pro’s pro, he showed against Birmingham he can provide stunning finishes, too. He also played more minutes in 2007 than any other player in my Everpool side and is my choice.

LEFT MIDFIELD

HE’S the best little Spaniard they know . . . and MIKEL ARTETA certainly put rivals like James McFadden, and the promising Ryan Babel in the shade.

A sumptuous footballer in the School of Science mould, he can also play right across the midfield line if necessary. He’d also be my penalty taker.

ATTACK

PETER CROUCH was the most prolific Mersey marksman in 2006. But in 2007 he wasn’t allowed to be.

Andrew Johnson was held back by injuries, while Dirk Kuyt and Andriy Voronin aren’t ruthless enough in front of goal. You can’t say that about the two men who get in. TIM CAHILL is not, strictly speaking, a striker, but you wouldn’t guess from his incredible goals return. He would provide the work-rate and the attitude which would let FERNANDO TORRES loiter with deadly intent. The Spanish conquistador is the most gifted striker I’ve seen on Merseyside since Dalglish hung his boots up and would probably get in a World XI right now, let alone a Merseyside select.

Subs? How about Howard, Yakubu, Agger, Mascherano and Alonso.

EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #109: Dec 30, 2007 12:50:12 pm
      Shame he felt he needed to be 'fair' and hand a roughly equal number of places to players from each club.

Realistically I can agree with the inclusion of Cahill, though I would probably have Crouch there if he'd had more gametime. Arteta would probably edge out Kewell again for the same reasons, but that would be it. Arbeloa on the left & Finnan on the right, Agger & Carra in the middle. Gerrard & Masch centre mid, and Yossi on the right for me.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #110: Dec 30, 2007 01:29:59 pm
      Arteta is the only Everton player that would get a nailed on place in the Liverpool team. No doubt about it, he's a class act. Cahill is decent, but if we were to play him, we'd start playing Everton's extremely attack minded (.....) 4-5-1.

Lescott is pretty good too, and I wouldn't mind him crossing the Mersey.
      U-Borat
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 398 posts | -38 
      Reply #111: Dec 31, 2007 10:32:26 am
      Yeah, I'd probably have Lescott and Howard on the bench, Arteta starting on left wing and Cahill as a support striker behind Torres.
      bench; howard, lescott, alonso/masch (which one doesn't start), pennant or kewell, and crouch.
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #112: Dec 31, 2007 12:58:48 pm
      Like the way he contradicts himself over Lescott -

"LESCOTT is not just consistent"........................ ................and then at the end of the same paragraph: "Lescott, on the other hand, oozes consistent class."
      Court LFC
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #113: Jan 01, 2008 09:03:37 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #114: Jan 01, 2008 10:00:35 pm

Aparently, he once contracted Malaria whilst in Nigeria, seems to be eating well doesn't he.

Quick Reply