Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 795591 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #5037: Sep 08, 2020 04:56:29 pm
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #5038: Sep 13, 2020 06:34:20 pm
      I really don’t think they should get too carried away, that’s probably the worse Spurs team performance I’ve seen for years!
      Harry Kane must be worried about his England place, and Mourinho must be favourite for the sack by Christmas!
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #5039: Sep 13, 2020 07:23:04 pm
      I really don’t think they should get too carried away, that’s probably the worse Spurs team performance I’ve seen for years!
      Harry Kane must be worried about his England place, and Mourinho must be favourite for the sack by Christmas!

Kane wont lose his England place simply because he's one of those picked on reputation rather than any sort of current form.
      Looks like Maureen's 3rd season syndrome could have set in early
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5040: Sep 13, 2020 10:39:02 pm
      Whisper it quietly, was impressed with the improvement of our neighbours after their trio of signings. Pickford will still F**k up, defence still looks shaky as F**k and they still look like they'll struggle up front.

Tottenham are F***ing crap, they hit their nadir as a team playing us in Madrid. Kane is overrated to F**k, he wouldn't look out of place playing up front in a Tony Pulis old school Stoke team.

Vardy gets some grief but I think he and Rashford are far better strikers than Spit the dog.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5041: Sep 13, 2020 11:14:47 pm
      Whisper it quietly, was impressed with the improvement of our neighbours after their trio of signings. Pickford will still f**k up, defence still looks shaky as f**k and they still look like they'll struggle up front.

Tottenham are f**king crap, they hit their nadir as a team playing us in Madrid. Kane is overrated to f**k, he wouldn't look out of place playing up front in a Tony Pulis old school Stoke team.

Vardy gets some grief but I think he and Rashford are far better strikers than Spit the dog.

Awful shout that. Kane is unreal.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #5042: Sep 13, 2020 11:20:21 pm

That little dink to Doherty was beautiful
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #5043: Sep 14, 2020 04:16:14 am
      Allan looks a quality player then. Will we finally see a decent derby performance out of these?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #5044: Sep 14, 2020 08:11:54 am
      Whisper it quietly, was impressed with the improvement of our neighbours after their trio of signings. Pickford will still f**k up, defence still looks shaky as f**k and they still look like they'll struggle up front.

Tottenham are f**king crap, they hit their nadir as a team playing us in Madrid. Kane is overrated to f**k, he wouldn't look out of place playing up front in a Tony Pulis old school Stoke team.

;D, what are you on about, how can the low point for a team, the nadir, be playing in a CL final, or did you mean zenith??

I agree Spurs look sh*t right now though.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #5045: Sep 14, 2020 09:23:38 am
      Kane is overrated to f**k, he wouldn't look out of place playing up front in a Tony Pulis old school Stoke team.

No chance. Kane is world class and his stats back that up. He's a level above the likes of Rashford
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5046: Sep 14, 2020 04:56:28 pm

Unreal at claiming other players goals. It's F***ing spurs so generally norrarsed, just think he's an overrated cockney tw*t.

Now tell me what he has done in the league that already hasn't already been eclipsed by the likes of Salah, Mane and Aubameyang etc?
      « Last Edit: Sep 14, 2020 05:18:22 pm by HUYTON RED »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5047: Sep 14, 2020 05:01:42 pm
      ;D, what are you on about, how can the low point for a team, the nadir, be playing in a CL final, or did you mean zenith??

I agree Spurs look sh*t right now though.

Haven't a clue, I was stoned!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5048: Sep 14, 2020 05:03:47 pm
      No chance. Kane is world class and his stats back that up. He's a level above the likes of Rashford

Really why does he look permo sh*te for England, obviously apart from beating no marks and actually adds F**k all to Tottenham's game.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #5049: Sep 14, 2020 06:57:08 pm
      Really why does he look permo sh*te for England

Does anybody look good for England?

actually adds f**k all to Tottenham's game.

Adds F**k all to their game apart from 30 odd goals a season 😂😂
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5050: Sep 14, 2020 09:03:51 pm
      Unreal at claiming other players goals. It's f**king spurs so generally norrarsed, just think he's an overrated cockney tw*t.

Now tell me what he has done in the league that already hasn't already been eclipsed by the likes of Salah, Mane and Aubameyang etc?

Second fastest player to hit 100 goals behind Shearer?

Hit 20+ goals in three seasons (29, 25, 21)
      Hit 30 goals in one season.
      Hit 18 and 17 goals in two other seasons but only made 29 and 28 appearances in those seasons.

Absolutely mental calling him over rated hahaha, he’s an unreal striker and any club would take him.

HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5051: Sep 15, 2020 06:42:39 am
      Really why does he look permo sh*te for England, obviously apart from beating no marks and actually adds f**k all to Tottenham's game.

Also, 32 goals in 47 appearances at international level is hardly sh*t. And that’s playing with the likes of F***ing Declan rice and jesse lingard while being managed by roy hodgson and Gareth southgate.

143 goals in 203 appearances for spurs including setting a record by taking just 24 games to bag 20 goals in the champions league. Playing for F***ing spurs who come up against much superior teams.

Don’t mean to shag Harry Kane here but he’s some player. Give him a chance and it’s usually back of the net.

Can understand him not being everyone’s cup of tea, but to call him over rated is a bad, bad shout.

I’d take him tomorrow and I think he’d bag 30 a season in our team quite easily.

HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5052: Sep 15, 2020 06:43:49 am
      Back on topic. Everton are sh*t.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #5053: Sep 15, 2020 09:03:42 am

Don’t mean to shag Harry Kane here but he’s some player. Give him a chance and it’s usually back of the net.

Can understand him not being everyone’s cup of tea, but to call him over rated is a bad, bad shout.

He is one of those players who is probably easy to dislike, especially from a Liverpool perspective. England captain, London-based, seen as a bit of a national treasure by most of the media. Also his style of play is a bit unfashionable too, he's sort of an old school number 9, a position which is becoming a dying breed due to the modern game. Madness to say claim that he isn't a top player though

But yeah, back on topic. Didn't watch the blueshite but a 1-0 win away to Tottenham is a decent result. Seems as though they're really gambling on everything hitting the ground running though. Big name manager who I can't see staying there for longer than 3 or 4 seasons due to his age and 3 "marquee" signings who are 29, 29 & 27. I think a domestic cup could be within their reach if they stop being shithouses, but even the most deluded blue would probably say that CL qualification is a pipe dream at the minute. Don't get me wrong, the supporters I'm sure would be delighted if they won any kind of trophy, but you can't keep spending like they are and expect to be tided over by the odd Carling Cup. They've had CL expenditure now for about 5 years but obviously without any CL money coming in. Be interesting to see what state they're in in 5 years time
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #5054: Sep 15, 2020 09:44:27 am
      He is one of those players who is probably easy to dislike, especially from a Liverpool perspective. England captain, London-based, seen as a bit of a national treasure by most of the media. Also his style of play is a bit unfashionable too, he's sort of an old school number 9, a position which is becoming a dying breed due to the modern game. Madness to say claim that he isn't a top player though

But yeah, back on topic. Didn't watch the blueshite but a 1-0 win away to Tottenham is a decent result. Seems as though they're really gambling on everything hitting the ground running though. Big name manager who I can't see staying there for longer than 3 or 4 seasons due to his age and 3 "marquee" signings who are 29, 29 & 27. I think a domestic cup could be within their reach if they stop being shithouses, but even the most deluded blue would probably say that CL qualification is a pipe dream at the minute. Don't get me wrong, the supporters I'm sure would be delighted if they won any kind of trophy, but you can't keep spending like they are and expect to be tided over by the odd Carling Cup. They've had CL expenditure now for about 5 years but obviously without any CL money coming in. Be interesting to see what state they're in in 5 years time

Their fans are going over the top as usual, making out that they’re Brazil, but the truth is Tottenham were awful.

They’re also making out that their signings are all amazing. James is a tidy player but he will spend a lot of his everton career injured. Doucoure is a unit on his day but he’s very inconsistent and I guarantee they’ll get on his back at some point. Allan is a little shithouse and I don’t think he will have the legs for the prem personally. They’ll finish mid table and won’t win anything as usual.

They’ve spent a bomb in recent seasons (and still nowhere near top four) but surely they can’t generate much income as a club so how have they not broken any ffp rules? Are the FA not looking at them because they’re that sh*te and go unnoticed?

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #5055: Sep 15, 2020 10:14:45 am

They’ve spent a bomb in recent seasons (and still nowhere near top four) but surely they can’t generate much income as a club so how have they not broken any ffp rules? Are the FA not looking at them because they’re that sh*te and go unnoticed?

That's a fair shout actually. I mean they aren't going to upset the apple cart, but are spending money to bring fairly big name players & managers over to the Premier League and in turn, improving the global reach of the "product". Imagine it would probably be in the interests of the FA to turn a blind eye to something like that. I'm sure they'd prefer Rodriguez & Ancelotti to be at Everton as opposed to Levante or Genoa
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5056: Sep 16, 2020 12:02:18 am

:D :D :D :D :D

If I lived in Liverpool mate, I reckon we would be Besties!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #5057: Sep 16, 2020 05:35:22 pm
      :D :D :D :D :D

If I lived in Liverpool mate, I reckon we would be Besties!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No two ways about it, you'd love my brother too! ;)
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #5058: Sep 16, 2020 09:08:04 pm
      I just watched the first half of Everton-Salford in the League Cup.

This overnight shift is giving me brain damage, I swear!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5059: Sep 16, 2020 11:37:17 pm
      No two ways about it, you'd love my brother too! ;)

Mine used to be like that too, now he's just a c**t!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply