Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 807346 times
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #5359: Jun 16, 2021 10:21:02 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,048 posts | 2099 
      Reply #5360: Jun 16, 2021 10:33:25 pm

Nice to see Paul Robinson getting work for a sh*t lookalike agency as a John F Kennedy impersonator.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #5361: Jun 17, 2021 10:52:04 am
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #5362: Jun 17, 2021 10:57:00 am
      That will cause civil war over at the pit, christ they got arsey over Koeman having red decorations. Them having an ex-Liverpool manager will tip them over the edge.

Ahh this made me laugh this morning :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,974 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5363: Jun 17, 2021 03:10:45 pm
      I'd hate to be a fan of either Liverpool or Everton at the moment such is the devide on Rafa going to Everton. I shud imagine there's more Everton fans disappointed at the thought of having him as there next boss than Liverpool fans.

I remember when Rafa called Everton a small club and that has to leave a bad taste in the Evertonians mouths.  ;D

Don't you lot have a banner with Rafa on in the stands? Will that still stay if he gets the job?

Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,474 posts | 1474 
      Reply #5364: Jun 17, 2021 05:23:02 pm
      I'd hate to be a fan of either Liverpool or Everton at the moment such is the devide on Rafa going to Everton. I shud imagine there's more Everton fans disappointed at the thought of having him as there next boss than Liverpool fans.

I remember when Rafa called Everton a small club and that has to leave a bad taste in the Evertonians mouths.  ;D

Don't you lot have a banner with Rafa on in the stands? Will that still stay if he gets the job?
      Regarding the banner yes we do & I Canā€™t see us removing his image off the banner ,think that would be disrespectful in all honesty & if anything it would wind the bluenoses up even more.
      Redangel

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #5365: Jun 17, 2021 05:27:24 pm

Donā€™t see why not, Rafa will always be welcome at LFC, we are not as bitter and twisted as our Blue neighbours.
      As long as they donā€™t finish above us Iā€™ll be happy! Some of the stuff posted on their forum is madness, some of them say theyā€™ll hound the owner out! What lunacy is that!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,974 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5366: Jun 17, 2021 05:27:54 pm
      Regarding the banner yes we do & I Canā€™t see us removing his image off the banner ,think that would be disrespectful in all honesty & if anything it would wind the bluenoses up even more.

Never looked at it like  that  :D Yeah I can see the bitters being bitter over that.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5367: Jun 17, 2021 06:48:19 pm
      Think a lot from both sides of the fence won't be happy if this goes ahead.  :couch:

Especially your fence Keith, Rafa being a 100 X better than ā€œOle Ole Ole Oleā€, Ole Ole, but both managing mediocrity, I hope he tells them to F**k off personally, but then, if he did take over, and ultimately fails, which in all probability he will, aka Newcastle, then they canā€™t blame the manager, and perhaps they can finally accept that they are indeed a small time shitty little outfit happy punching above their weight in the EPL, and only slightly better than that other shitty club formally known as Newton Heath .   ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  >:D

Y  N  W  A
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,974 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5368: Jun 17, 2021 06:58:42 pm

Especially your fence Keith, Rafa being a 100 X better than ā€œOle Ole Ole Oleā€, Ole Ole, but both managing mediocrity, I hope he tells them to f**k off personally, but then, if he did take over, and ultimately fails, which in all probability he will, aka Newcastle, then they canā€™t blame the manager, and perhaps they can finally accept that they are indeed a small time shitty little outfit happy punching above their weight in the EPL, and only slightly better than that other shitty club formally known as Newton Heath .   ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  >:D

Y  N  W  A

No splinters on my fence Billy.  ;D
      Don't know about 100 X  but doesn't take much to be better than Ole anyway.  :-\ Since Rafa left you lot!  ;D he's not really done anything has he really. Just been earning a wage. Would of been interesting if Everton had made Europa football as I think he has more experience in that field.

I can't get my head round it, for me it would just be like Sir Alex going to Liverpool.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      Reply #5369: Jun 17, 2021 07:15:12 pm
      Got to laugh at those pair of fat Cnuts, Keys & Grey, especially Grey, with his dig at Rafa for a apparent disparaging remark regarding Everton being a small time club, well in my book they are, cos they ainā€™t won F**k all since 1995, f***in Wigan have won more than them in recent years, and they are hardly a global entity with the greatest respect,

Greyā€™s comments are a typical losers attitude, hereā€™s a chance, another one, to employ a manager who has won silverware wherever he has managed, has managed some of the biggest clubs in the world, had success, playing some great football, is a brilliant coach, yet, just because he may or may not have said something disrespectful would rather he doesnā€™t manage his shitty f***in club, well F**k you Grey you fat bald headed tw*t, continue to enjoy your mediocrity cos with attitude like his that shitty little fuckstick club will never ever move forward and FOREVER be in our shadow.

Rafa Benitez is a professional football manager, if indeed he did decide to ply his trade with that shitty little club it would not bother me one iota, in facht Iā€™d feel quite sorry for him that he would feel the need to lower his standards just so he can get back into work.

DONT DO IT RAFA, YOUR BETTER THAN THAT !

Y  N  W  A
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      Reply #5370: Jun 17, 2021 07:18:34 pm
      No splinters on my fence Billy.  ;D
      Don't know about 100 X  but doesn't take much to be better than Ole anyway.  :-\ Since Rafa left you lot!  ;D he's not really done anything has he really. Just been earning a wage. Would of been interesting if Everton had made Europa football as I think he has more experience in that field.

I can't get my head round it, for me it would just be like Sir Alex going to Liverpool.  :lmao:

Didnā€™t he win the UEFA cup with the Rent boys ?

As for SAF coming to Anfield, weā€™ve already got cleaners mate   ;)  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,974 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #5371: Jun 17, 2021 07:21:56 pm

Didnā€™t he win the UEFA cup with the Rent boys ?

As for SAF coming to Anfield, weā€™ve already got cleaners mate   ;)  ;D

Didn't think you lads counted that cup.  ;D

When you say cleaners is that what you mean by cleaning up all the trophies he won.  :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      Reply #5372: Jun 17, 2021 07:26:01 pm
      Didn't think you lads counted that cup.  ;D

When you say cleaners is that what you mean by cleaning up all the trophies he won.  :lmao:

Touche mate 😂 😂
      Keny
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | 26 
      Reply #5373: Jun 17, 2021 07:59:01 pm
      A blue spring board.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #5374: Jun 17, 2021 09:17:23 pm
      What's your opinion mate, be honest as you know I respect your thoughts.

Good luck to him, the type of manager Everton need in all honesty. We sacked him in 2010, we've got Klopp. End of the day Rafa's a professional and it's just another job.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5375: Jun 18, 2021 09:22:15 am
      Redangel

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #5376: Jun 18, 2021 09:33:45 am
      If I was Moshiri Iā€™d walk away, he doesnā€™t need the agro and he certainly doesnā€™t need whatever profit he gets when he sells. Some are threatening to force him out if he dares to appoint Rafa, he should save them the bother!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5377: Jun 18, 2021 11:18:10 am
      Good luck to him, the type of manager Everton need in all honesty. We sacked him in 2010, we've got Klopp. End of the day Rafa's a professional and it's just another job.

Yep.

I wouldn't be very happy seeing him on their bench, but then I wasn't happy seeing him on Chelsea's bench either.

Over 10 years since that cuban heeled snake forced him out and brought in the owl, and while I'm still a bit "what could have been", Rafa has to earn a crust and pay his staff.

If the bitters can't get past the fact he was here, and loved (and still is), that's entirely their problem.
      Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face, but only to be expected.
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,316 posts | 279 
      Reply #5378: Jun 18, 2021 05:16:42 pm

Eddie Howe put those banners up late one night I've heard... He should be more professional when applying for a job
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,048 posts | 2099 
      Reply #5379: Jun 18, 2021 11:52:46 pm
      Yep.

I wouldn't be very happy seeing him on their bench, but then I wasn't happy seeing him on Chelsea's bench either.

Over 10 years since that cuban heeled snake forced him out and brought in the owl, and while I'm still a bit "what could have been", Rafa has to earn a crust and pay his staff.

If the bitters can't get past the fact he was here, and loved (and still is), that's entirely their problem.
      Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face, but only to be expected.

Absolutely. And it's important to consider this move on a personal level. Rafa has remained committed to the city ever since he moved in 2004. It's important to remember that he and his family have stayed in the area since he joined from Valencia. His kids have been brought up there, spent their school years there and are basically naturalised scousers. Incredible for a man who until his mid 40s spent his whole life and career in Spain.

The fact that he didn't up sticks and move his family back to Spain or with him to Milan (when he got the Inter job) when he lost the Liverpool job speaks volumes as to just how rooted he and his family are to the place. His loyalty and devotion to the communities in and around the city of Liverpool is the only thing that exceeds his love of Liverpool FC. I'm sure he sees taking the Everton job as an opportunity to follow through on that commitment. If he really wants the job, then I hope he gets it. What Rafa wants is what Rafa deserves.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,225 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5380: Jun 19, 2021 09:51:53 pm
      Think Rafa must be mad if he is concerning the job the bitters will hound him out, love to see it though the stick....
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts | 60 
      Reply #5381: Jun 20, 2021 07:46:43 am
      Seems like a really nice genuine guy, if the results start going bad, the fans will turn on him very quickly, wont be comfortable for him and his family, as they live in the area, should really give it a miss i feel.

Quick Reply