Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 795511 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #6049: May 20, 2022 12:45:42 pm
      Amongst other things... He's a thug.
      He'll get his. Karma is a bi*ch and its waiting on that little price.
      I understand its a sport and I know this is how they make a living and wouldn't wish a career ending injury on anyone. But in Richarlison's case. I will shed no tears. He consistently tackles with 2 feet, studs out and going for knees.
      Liverpool need to get a "Goon". Its a hockey term. When Wayne Gretzky was a rookie on Edmonton he was small. But he was even then the best too ever play. So guys took cheap shots on him. Boarding, cross checking, high sticking etc... so Edmonton signed a "Goon". Dave Semenko. 6ft 4" 240+. Basically a bare knuckle fighter with skates. As soon as someone hit Wayne. Dave went on the ice and made sure that guy didn't do it twice. When Semenko retired they got Marty McSorley who was probably a sociopath. He protected Gretzky almost his entire career.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #6050: May 20, 2022 01:06:18 pm
      They’ll be talking about that comeback for years, their very own wish.com Instanbul. Bless them.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #6051: May 20, 2022 01:13:52 pm
      In guessing escaping relegation will count as a trophy for them. Seriously though, they are so far away from a trophy as they've ever been. With frank in charge, they might be in relegation battle next season too. Plus, when was the last time any PL club did any kind of pitch invasion? I thought that was done only at the championship or lower sides?

Perhaps they were practising pitch invasions ready for when they do end up in the Championship.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #6052: May 20, 2022 02:39:48 pm
      No team deserved to be relegated more than that bunch. Their antics and carry on this season has been disgraceful.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #6053: May 20, 2022 03:07:56 pm
      Banging on as if avoiding relegation is something to be proud of instead of thinking about the reasons as to why they ended up in that situation in the first place!! They are officially the 4th worse team in top flight football.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #6054: May 20, 2022 06:13:45 pm
      Leeds and Burnley told the premier league they want an investigation into Everton’s finances - will laugh my bollocks if there is and there’s a points deduction
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #6055: May 20, 2022 06:35:05 pm
      https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1527665971804221441?t=u8aakYHsxiPuvJBEjbNB3w&s=19

Leeds and Burnley told the premier league they want an investigation into Everton’s finances - will laugh my bollocks if there is and there’s a points deduction

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #6056: May 20, 2022 07:04:28 pm
      All those antics from those Neanderthal fans last night will have repercussions, for me Patrick Viera was well within his rights if he had actually clobbered that f***in idiot, for all he knew Patrick, that tw*t could have been carrying a knife or worse, the authorities really do need to make a example and come down hard on Blueshite for not controlling their fans,

Everyone understands the excitement and furore that happens in those kind of situations, but it is only a matter of time before some crazed fan does some serious damage to a player, imagine had Palace won or whoever and Blueshite went down, it wouldn’t take much for some f***in nutter to lose his sh*t and take his rage out on a player/manager he hate’s, everyone knows your not supposed to enter the field of play at any time and particularly after the final whistle, so pitch invasions for one has to stop, no excuses, it has to nipped asap,

That f***in idiot will hopefully receive a lifetime ban, but what of the club, they will probably get a fine which means F**k all, so I’d be deducting points with a minimum of ten, for a full pitch invasion and less if only a few breech the whitewash, also the law needs changing now too, it should be made known with fliers, social media, match day programmes etc, that pitch invasions will not be tolerated under any circumstances, if you do it’s immediate arrest, a automatic lifetime ban and a automatic £5k fine,

What do you guys think ?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #6057: May 20, 2022 07:32:04 pm
      All those antics from those Neanderthal fans last night will have repercussions, for me Patrick Viera was well within his rights if he had actually clobbered that f***in idiot, for all he knew Patrick, that tw*t could have been carrying a knife or worse, the authorities really do need to make a example and come down hard on Blueshite for not controlling their fans,

Everyone understands the excitement and furore that happens in those kind of situations, but it is only a matter of time before some crazed fan does some serious damage to a player, imagine had Palace won or whoever and Blueshite went down, it wouldn’t take much for some f***in nutter to lose his sh*t and take his rage out on a player/manager he hate’s, everyone knows your not supposed to enter the field of play at any time and particularly after the final whistle, so pitch invasions for one has to stop, no excuses, it has to nipped asap,

That f***in idiot will hopefully receive a lifetime ban, but what of the club, they will probably get a fine which means f**k all, so I’d be deducting points with a minimum of ten, for a full pitch invasion and less if only a few breech the whitewash, also the law needs changing now too, it should be made known with fliers, social media, match day programmes etc, that pitch invasions will not be tolerated under any circumstances, if you do it’s immediate arrest, a automatic lifetime ban and a automatic £5k fine,

What do you guys think ?

They'll be no fine for Everton I wouldn't have thought, Richarlison threw a flare into the crowd and nothing was done about it. Elliott picked up a flare and got a warning.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6058: May 20, 2022 09:45:09 pm
      hold on there Leeds and Burnley not happy Everton did not receive a points deduction for there spending spree. 6 points should be enough to sink them
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #6059: May 20, 2022 10:15:48 pm
      They'll be no fine for Everton I wouldn't have thought, Richarlison threw a flare into the crowd and nothing was done about it. Elliott picked up a flare and got a warning.

Is right
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #6060: May 20, 2022 10:36:42 pm

Like the great Bill Shankly once said. "Liverpool has two great teams. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves"
      Never has that quote been so true!

Or....if everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd shut the curtains  :lmao: great stuff Bill.
      « Last Edit: May 20, 2022 10:52:46 pm by Klopps Snood »
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #6061: May 21, 2022 12:48:48 am
      Or....if everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd shut the curtains  :lmao: great stuff Bill.
      I know. I loved those quotes. You could write a book on his quotes alone.
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,627 posts | 128 
      Reply #6062: May 21, 2022 06:44:53 am
      While we are challenging for all 4 titles till the very last day of the season, Everton celebrates the won relegation battle, seems about right in terms of football standards.
      Redangel

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #6063: May 21, 2022 08:37:09 am
      According to reports Vieira is going to be charged for kicking the scumbag. What a completely nonsensical decision if that proves to be correct. The abuse he was subjected to was disgusting, he did well to only kick his leg!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #6064: May 21, 2022 09:48:34 am
      According to reports Vieira is going to be charged for kicking the scumbag. What a completely nonsensical decision if that proves to be correct. The abuse he was subjected to was disgusting, he did well to only kick his leg!

See I like that, not that Patrick may be fined but the fact that next time it happens it gives license for the victim to properly smack the the abuser, because he knows he’s going to get fined so may as well do a proper job,
      I remember my arl fella being subject to abuse from a couple of scally’s one night, next night he had the same, a week later coming back he met them again but this time was slightly different, in his pocket he had a football sock with a sh*t load of old pennies in, wrapped in a poly bag, well F**k me he set about these pair of cnuts and properly fu**ed them up, bizzies came next day had a chat with him albeit light heartedly , bizzie said no charges would come about because the wee bas**rds couldn’t remember sh*t, or didn’t want to,  the arl fella expected to be done for abuse, oh the irony, but nothing ever happened, a lesson well learned by yours truly,

Patrick should have battered that tw*t, ok he’s in the public eye and all that bollocks, but what if he had stabbed him or cut him what then ? Cnuts like him should be dealt with properly, if he’s big enough to dish it out he’s big enough to take it too. End of !!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      Reply #6065: May 21, 2022 01:53:38 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6066: May 22, 2022 08:29:07 pm
      any self respecting Everton fan would after this season just quietly go away and thank their lucky stars that events finally turned their way this week lick their wounds and start again but Richarlson has to have a dig I hope his career ends in a way which he deserves
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #6067: May 23, 2022 09:13:18 am
      Richarlison posting childish sh*t on Twitter really needs putting in his place next season
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6068: May 23, 2022 10:37:10 am

too busy condemning Fans exercising their right to sing whatever they want
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #6069: May 23, 2022 01:23:19 pm
      any self respecting Everton fan would after this season just quietly go away and thank their lucky stars that events finally turned their way this week lick their wounds and start again but Richarlson has to have a dig I hope his career ends in a way which he deserves

That would be playing at Everton until he retires. I can think of no better punishment.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #6070: May 23, 2022 02:36:51 pm
      So throwing a flar into the crowd and then the crowd invading the pitch and assaulting the Palace manager and not a word from the FA is Hoyle in fact.You couldnt make this sh*t up.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #6071: May 23, 2022 09:16:18 pm
      Richarlison posting childish sh*t on Twitter really needs putting in his place next season

What is the c**t saying

Quick Reply