Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

King Kenny - Next Season

Read 5737 times
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: King Kenny - Next Season
      Reply #46: May 08, 2012 12:37:34 am
      King Kenny Dalglish or Paul Lambert?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
      Paul F***ing Lambert, why not bring back Roy Hodgsons, oh i forgot he"s not available, that"s a F***ing pity isn"t it.  :f_wah:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #47: May 08, 2012 01:24:14 am
      It depresses me even reading these threads to be honest as I am 100% behind Kenny as the manager and would love him to be given at the very least another season to follow on from the good parts of this season and rectify the bad.

But.

I have a nagging doubt in the back of my mind that one way or the other he might not be in charge come the summer.

Based on the league form this year and also the way he has been talking in some interviews, one Daz brought a few weeks ago comes to mind, I just have a slight feeling he might not be here.

lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #48: May 08, 2012 03:07:53 am
      Quote from eurored
      They will make Kenny Director of Football and bring in someone like Lambert.

The last time he took up a DOF role (Blackburn), he was out within a year.

He will be here next year. Looking for a good European run, and a decent attempt at emulating the cup successes we've had this year. As to how the league will go, that will largely depend on how much quality comes in, and how much rubbish leaves for pastures new.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #49: May 08, 2012 04:16:05 am
      I *want* Kenny to stay the remainder of his contract.

I *think* Kenny has until late November or early December to turn it all around.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #50: May 08, 2012 04:22:33 am
      Where is this talk of Lambert coming from? Why are we linked with him for his style of football would set us back a bit, if we are going for current PL managers it has to be Martinez.

Not like I want anyone I still want to see the King on the touchline when the season starts.
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #51: May 08, 2012 05:43:12 pm
      I hope he stays and determines his own future. Fail next season then there will be no excuse. Make it next season then he's still the hero

Quick Reply