Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

What Do You Want From Next Season?

Read 7513 times
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Re: What Do You Want From Next Season?
      Reply #92: May 14, 2012 01:37:09 pm
      This time last year I thought we'd be going into 2012-13 with a much better season behind us. So I think it's be unfair to stick with what I said last summer about expecting a title challenge.

To be fair to Kenny and the players I think it'd be better to place expectations once we've seen our transfer business and the in's and out's at other clubs above us.

But, I think if we have a good summer and keep the core of our squad then we can challenge for a Top Four finish. I don't expect us to focus too much on the UEFA Cup because if Kenny stays, or even if a new manager eventually arrives, they'll be more than aware of the important of an improved league performance.

I'd expect us to finish 3rd to 5th and have two decent cup runs.
      Reddamo
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 168 posts |
      Reply #93: May 14, 2012 05:04:13 pm
      A decent pre season would be good. Writing was on the wall last year. Be absolutely amazed if we get 4th or higher unless we buy big this summer. Be nice to have a good Europa Cup as well.
      SEANOBYRNE78
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 723 posts |
      Reply #94: May 14, 2012 06:44:17 pm
      Would like to think we will be a bit more consistant then we have been this season so surely we will be a better unit once we have Lucas back to sure things up a bit and maybe a little bit of cash spent on some midfield creativity would be nice !
      Gus
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 130 posts |
      Reply #95: May 14, 2012 07:35:00 pm
      tell you the truth guys, i'd just like to see some goals. then who knows we could be back in the mix  ;D

Quick Reply