Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3086379 times
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #31395: May 29, 2015 04:51:05 pm
      Who would you say that's better than Clyne that's available and not from England? Just curious.

Dani Alves, Danilo (going to madrid),  Iraola and montoya. should name Carvajal too.

Before you say oh they arent available, but if you think about it. Clyne isnt either. Its not like Clyne is on the transfer list and we just got a bid rejected according to BBC.

So the only reason they will sell to us if we pay what they ask. We could do that with the right backs i mentioned.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #31396: May 29, 2015 04:51:52 pm

When you add in that the future captain will no doubt improve next season

Very brave of you there Mick  ;D

bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #31397: May 29, 2015 04:55:16 pm
      Very brave of you there Mick  ;D

I don't know mate, I think there's more upside than there is down  :lmao:.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #31398: May 29, 2015 04:56:01 pm
      Dani Alves, Danilo (going to madrid),  Iraola and montoya. should name Carvajal too.

Before you say oh they arent available, but if you think about it. Clyne isnt either. Its not like Clyne is on the transfer list and we just got a bid rejected according to BBC.

So the only reason they will sell to us if we pay what they ask. We could do that with the right backs i mentioned.

Sorry mate, they aren't available. Not saying we couldn't get them with the right bid, but we wouldn't be able to afford the wages.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #31399: May 29, 2015 05:06:46 pm
      Is correct but as stated his theoretical replacement would be required to be as compliant as a condition of employment.

We're fu**ed then Stuey , the same old story again and again . They won't sell on for a time to come so we're stuck in limbo .

Redtrader
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts | 29 
      Reply #31400: May 29, 2015 05:10:15 pm
      All so depressing, we shop in the bargain basement not just because of FSG, but also because we can't offer Champions League nor have a manager who can attract anybody who is a remotely established top player. Even so, if you have a manager who isn't up to it then it's clearly going to end badly, only in our case it's seems it's going to be drawn out.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #31401: May 29, 2015 06:01:06 pm
      All so depressing, we shop in the bargain basement not just because of FSG, but also because we can't offer Champions League nor have a manager who can attract anybody who is a remotely established top player. Even so, if you have a manager who isn't up to it then it's clearly going to end badly, only in our case it's seems it's going to be drawn out.

Doesn't matter how long it takes the end result is going to be the same.

Any delay will just prolong the agony and seriously compound the damage thats already done.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31402: May 29, 2015 06:05:41 pm

Any delay will just prolong the agony and seriously compound the damage thats already done.

List this "damage".
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #31403: May 29, 2015 06:11:58 pm

just look at the Polls mate to see the damage 70-80% of fans want him out but FSG who will be aware of this choose to keep us firmly in our place by saying nothing. fuckem
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #31404: May 29, 2015 06:13:49 pm
      Over 100 million spent in one window and we end up 6th spot , Owners who haven't a clue how to run a football club and yes i mean football not baseball , getting whipped 6-1 by Stoke on the last day proving to me and many others that our manager has lost the dressing room . Swab the writings on the wall mate .

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31405: May 29, 2015 06:13:52 pm
      just look at the Polls mate to see the damage 70-80% of fans want him out but FSG who will be aware of this choose to keep us firmly in our place by saying nothing. fuckem

Still peddling the same old bollocks eh?

We all know when the season review is, we all know that's when things will be decided, but you just can't help lying and stirring the sh*t.

The ignore button for you now.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #31406: May 29, 2015 06:18:23 pm

We all know when the season review is, we all know that's when things will be decided, but you just can't help lying and stirring the sh*t.

Ignore a fella just because you can't comprehend his thinking , we don't all look at football through the eyes of an accountant .

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #31407: May 29, 2015 06:21:17 pm

what a an idiot why are you telling me you are ignoring me but responding to posts that have got F**k all to do with you,
      Go back to the I hate Luis suarez thread which you like to contirbute to whilst real fans can discuss the future of the manager and the club its what forums are for.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #31408: May 29, 2015 06:21:53 pm
      Ignore a fella just because you can't comprehend his thinking , we don't all look at football through the eyes of an accountant .

he likes to post his hatred of Luis Suarez do i need to say anymore?.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31409: May 29, 2015 06:22:36 pm
      Over 100 million spent in one window and we end up 6th spot , Owners who haven't a clue how to run a football club and yes i mean football not baseball , getting whipped 6-1 by Stoke on the last day proving to me and many others that our manager has lost the dressing room . Swab the writings on the wall mate .

Stadium expansion underway, expert advice taken on many occasions (Barwick), led us to 2nd in the league, provided the manager with plenty of money, sanctioned our highest ever contract (suarez), gave the manager his preferred method of recruitment (BR on record as saying so), consistently given improved contracts to players who perform, (may have) rescued us from administration and years in the wilderness a la Leeds, made us financially stable, increased commercial revenue across the board.

They hired BR after taking advice from many different quarters, last year he was a hero, this year people want him sacked.
      Such is the fickle nature of modern fans.

I voted for BR to go, mostly because of his training methods and junior management approach to motivation.

To suggest that either he or FSG have damaged us is nothing more than a joke.
      Or sheer blind stupidity.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31410: May 29, 2015 06:23:59 pm

:lmao:

See the problem is, people here can actually read and will notice that I stated I wish nothing bad on him.

You like to forget the way he shat all over the club.
      Shanks would be proud of you.

You disappear for months then reappear actually F***ing gloating that we got beat because you think it proves you right.
      This after abusing lots of decent reds on here because they're not from Liverpool.
      There's a word for people like you, but I won't stoop to your level.
      Bubonic
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 634 posts | 25 
      Reply #31411: May 29, 2015 06:25:03 pm
      I don't think its the damage, I think its the risk.

I'm not sure Brendan is still worth the risk. If we leave him, let him spend money and start next season, how will thing go if
      we are 10 games having lost, say 4 games or more. The club will eat itself if that happens. The season could be
      written off by October, fans will go mental. Player dissent will surface.

Then the option may well be to sack him mid-season. Which could be very difficult unless people like Klopp are still
      not in a job.

I would love for him to stay and succeed but it doesn't change the facts that its an enormous risk to stick with him.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #31412: May 29, 2015 06:26:18 pm

See the problem is, people here can actually read and will notice that I stated I wish nothing bad on him.

I thought I was on ignore you ar enot a man of your word are you and with your hatred for Luis I am not sure if you are not an FSG plant.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #31413: May 29, 2015 06:26:33 pm
      It's hard to believe there are fellas who hate Rafa ,Kenny and Luis. Gerrard is next i tell ya mate . F***ing unbelieveable you couldn't make this sh*t up .

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31414: May 29, 2015 06:28:43 pm
      I don't think its the damage, I think its the risk.

I'm not sure Brendan is still worth the risk. If we leave him, let him spend money and start next season, how will thing go if
      we are 10 games having lost, say 4 games or more. The club will eat itself if that happens. The season could be
      written off by October, fans will go mental. Player dissent will surface.

Then the option may well be to sack him mid-season. Which could be very difficult unless people like Klopp are still
      not in a job.

I would love for him to stay and succeed but it doesn't change the facts that its an enormous risk to stick with him.

Yep, it is a risk.
      So is changing manager.
      In fact every managerial appointment is something of a risk.

If he's going to be sacked or if there are major doubts about him at the review, I'd prefer a clean break and move on and none of this changing managers mid season, which rarely works.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      Reply #31415: May 29, 2015 06:28:44 pm
      Stadium expansion underway, expert advice taken on many occasions (Barwick), led us to 2nd in the league, provided the manager with plenty of money, sanctioned our highest ever contract (suarez), gave the manager his preferred method of recruitment (BR on record as saying so), consistently given improved contracts to players who perform, (may have) rescued us from administration and years in the wilderness a la Leeds, made us financially stable, increased commercial revenue across the board.

They hired BR after taking advice from many different quarters, last year he was a hero, this year people want him sacked.
      Such is the fickle nature of modern fans.

I voted for BR to go, mostly because of his training methods and junior management approach to motivation.

To suggest that either he or FSG have damaged us is nothing more than a joke.
      Or sheer blind stupidity.
      As i said through the eyes of an accountant , or an accountant friend telling you what you want to here .

Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Reply #31416: May 29, 2015 06:28:45 pm

You disappear for months then reappear actually f**king gloating that we got beat because you think it proves you right.
      This after abusing lots of decent reds on here because they're not from Liverpool.
      There's a word for people like you, but I won't stoop to your level.

Just curious. What did Suarez do?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31417: May 29, 2015 06:32:10 pm
      It's hard to believe there are fellas who hate Rafa ,Kenny and Luis. Gerrard is next i tell ya mate . F***ing unbelieveable you couldn't make this sh*t up .

I don't hate Suarez.
      I just see clearly how he shat on us.

Bit someone to get a move here.
      Bit someone whilst here to try and force a move to arsenal, whilst blaming his wanting a move on the press (same press in London)
      Bit someone at the world cup then got a move to a club he had already agreed terms with.

There's a common thread that runs through every move he's made.
      He might have been great for us, but his behaviour was F***ing appalling, and there is no F***ing way he should be put in the same bracket as KK, Rafa or Gerrard.
      You should be embarrassed for even thinking that.

Quick Reply