Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

HJC Shop

Read 91241 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: HJC Shop
      Reply #46: Apr 08, 2009 08:35:23 am
      178 Walton Breck Road, almost opposite the kop

Map
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #47: Apr 09, 2009 12:09:33 pm
      Brilliant. Thanks Venison.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #48: Apr 13, 2009 11:32:03 am
      And also. I've decided I might do a group order for some Liverpool fans that are mates of mine form school of the Hillsborough wrist bands. Would I need to order them online and by credit card because I don't have a credit card.
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Reply #49: Apr 16, 2009 04:53:40 am
      That Shankly mirror is brilliant, go great on my wall,

probably cost a fortune to ship to New Zealand though :f_wah:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #50: Jul 11, 2009 06:38:55 pm
      Few new additions to the shop lately. I'll try get some pics up soon but in the meantime:

New HJC Liverpool scarf - £6 Different to the old HJC scarf, this is a red and white number which looks brilliant. I'll be getting one.

Poem Book - £5

Retro Shankly T-shirt (34 summers) - £17
      This is a superb T-shirt and well worth the money. All black with a coloured image of Shanklys face on the front. If you like your retro stuff, you'll be into this.

Keith Salman book (All Around The Fields) - £10 Apparently these have been flying off the shelf.

20th Anniversary HJC badge - £2

HJC Football Competition badge - £2
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #51: Jul 11, 2009 08:34:07 pm
      Few new additions to the shop lately. I'll try get some pics up soon but in the meantime:

New HJC Liverpool scarf - £6 Different to the old HJC scarf, this is a red and white number which looks brilliant. I'll be getting one.

Poem Book - £5

Retro Shankly T-shirt (34 summers) - £17
      This is a superb T-shirt and well worth the money. All black with a coloured image of Shanklys face on the front. If you like your retro stuff, you'll be into this.

Keith Salman book (All Around The Fields) - £10 Apparently these have been flying off the shelf.

20th Anniversary HJC badge - £2

HJC Football Competition badge - £2

Nice one Kenny! I'll be getting the t shirt, scarf and badge when I'm next at Anfield.
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #52: Jul 30, 2009 07:03:25 pm
      Going to get the Torres bounce top
      leeper1892
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 99 posts | -2 
      Reply #53: Sep 11, 2009 09:37:21 am
      could someone plz help me. i am trying to get the hillsborough wristband. but as i live in belfast, getting my hands on 1 is proving v difficult. cheers ynwa
      MsGerrard
      Reply #54: Sep 11, 2009 10:06:55 pm
      could someone plz help me. I am trying to get the hillsborough wristband. but as I live in belfast, getting my hands on 1 is proving v difficult. cheers ynwa

If you send me a SAE Leeper 1892, I will post one out to you.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #55: Sep 11, 2009 10:09:47 pm
      Or leeper can always be bothered to look back a few pages and see how many times I've added order forms!!!!

Fair play to you though MsG.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #56: Sep 11, 2009 10:14:00 pm
      Or leeper can always be bothered to look back a few pages and see how many times I've added order forms!!!!

Fair play to you though MsG.

Oh yeah, I forgot myself that you'd posted order forms, I do have the odd wristband left from all those ones I bought, so as long as leeper sends me a SAE, he can have one.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #57: Sep 11, 2009 10:25:20 pm
      Oh yeah, I forgot myself that you'd posted order forms, I do have the odd wristband left from all those ones I bought, so as long as leeper sends me a SAE, he can have one.

Maybe I should get a new one up eh. I'll pop in next week sometime and get an updated list.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #58: Sep 11, 2009 10:30:11 pm
      Maybe I should get a new one up eh. I'll pop in next week sometime and get an updated list.

Might be a good idea Kenny, keep this at the forefront of the forum anyway, on a side note, have you seen the Hillsborough  Memorial garden now it's finished? it's really lovely and they've done a superb job, also the huge Hillsborough Mirror as you approach the garden. I did take some pictures on my last visit, I was also taken upstairs by (I can't remember the blokes name who runs it?) but they have some great pictures on the wall in the meeting room.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #59: Sep 12, 2009 12:09:16 pm
      Might be a good idea Kenny, keep this at the forefront of the forum anyway, on a side note, have you seen the Hillsborough  Memorial garden now it's finished? it's really lovely and they've done a superb job, also the huge Hillsborough Mirror as you approach the garden. I did take some pictures on my last visit, I was also taken upstairs by (I can't remember the blokes name who runs it?) but they have some great pictures on the wall in the meeting room.

Yeah the garden looks lovely now doesn't it. And there's some great pictures upstairs too - you wouldn't think it was that big by looking at the shop outside would you. Gerry his name is, Cas.

I'll pop in one day this week anyway.

MsGerrard
      Reply #60: Sep 12, 2009 01:49:39 pm
      Gerry, that's it, he's a real character isn't he?

Get an up to date list if you can Kenny.

Cheers x
      leeper1892
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 99 posts | -2 
      Reply #61: Sep 13, 2009 07:41:59 pm
      thanks 4 ur help guys. sorry i could have read back a few pages. im v new to these forums.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #62: Sep 13, 2009 07:45:09 pm
      thanks 4 ur help guys. sorry i could have read back a few pages. im v new to these forums.

No worries mate. Might be worth you having a look back though, so you can see if there's anything else you might want to buy.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #63: Sep 14, 2009 05:11:55 pm
      The order forms dont seem to be processed?i contacted HJC a while ago several times to place an order and heard nothing,are there new contact details?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #64: Sep 14, 2009 06:18:24 pm
      The order forms dont seem to be processed?i contacted HJC a while ago several times to place an order and heard nothing,are there new contact details?

I'll bring that up when I go mate. Sorry to hear it.

In which way did you contact them?
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #65: Sep 15, 2009 01:09:26 am
      email mate, processed a form around may time and sent the shop direct emails but never heard anything back..let me know how you get on..
      chipsncheese
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #66: Feb 10, 2010 05:09:43 pm
      hi lads,wud like to get some stuff online from the hjc shop..any ideas when they will be going online
      GlasgowCelticJFT96
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #67: Feb 16, 2010 07:57:33 pm
      Hi, this is my first post here, i was wondering, where can I  contact to get some HJC and DBTS stickers posted down to Glasgow, and how much they cost,

thanks

T,
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #68: Feb 17, 2010 11:54:36 am
      Hi, this is my first post here, i was wondering, where can I  contact to get some HJC and DBTS stickers posted down to Glasgow, and how much they cost,

thanks

T,

I've put the contact number for the shop in the first post of the thread mate. If you ring up and talk to Gerry, he'll tell you all you need to know.

Quick Reply