Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

2012/2013 Members Ticket Sales

Read 23377 times
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      2012/2013 Members Ticket Sales
      Jun 06, 2012 02:40:32 pm
      Does anyone know what the date is for this?

All I could find was July on the offal.

Just wondering because I'm out of the country for a lot of the month and may need someone else to get some tickets for me.
      MsGerrard
      Re: 2012/2013 Members Ticket Sales
      Reply #1: Jun 06, 2012 09:34:42 pm
      I'm sure the site will have the date up in plenty of time before the tickets come up for sale, if I remember right last season it was around the middle of July, about a month before the season started when the first batch of tickets came up for sale.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #2: Jun 06, 2012 11:12:16 pm
      Guys, i cancelled my auto-renewal as I had no money in my account. Anyway, have a bit of dosh now and tried to get my membership re-registered. However, it won't let me log in saying "In order to proceed you must have purchased your Membership Online". Do i need to open a new account to be in with a chance for the sales or is there some way to reactivate the account? Thanks in advance.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Jun 06, 2012 11:40:22 pm
      Guys, i cancelled my auto-renewal as I had no money in my account. Anyway, have a bit of dosh now and tried to get my membership re-registered. However, it won't let me log in saying "In order to proceed you must have purchased your Membership Online". Do i need to open a new account to be in with a chance for the sales or is there some way to reactivate the account? Thanks in advance.

I would say Paul, that you have to buy a new membership, not 100% sure but that's how I see it.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #4: Jun 09, 2012 11:55:43 pm
      If someone was a member last season, how do they become a fan card holder for next season, one of my mates, is a member, but not on the Fan card list?can anyone explain?
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #5: Jun 13, 2012 10:34:42 am
      If someone was a member last season, how do they become a fan card holder for next season, one of my mates, is a member, but not on the Fan card list?can anyone explain?

I think all they simply do is log in to their account and click on 'Continue' and it gives you the option to update your account. Try this link to log in etc.

https://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership/purchase/verification

I have now updates my account and I have my fancard ready for next season. Can't wait fr the fixture list to see what I can get. :)
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #6: Jun 13, 2012 12:51:55 pm
      I think the fixture list comes out a week this Friday. 8)
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 13, 2012 10:04:18 pm
      No!it comes out Monday 18th June!!
      I think the fixture list comes out a week this Friday. 8)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #8: Jun 19, 2012 09:43:12 am
      Does anyone know what the date is for this?

All I could find was July on the offal.

Just wondering because I'm out of the country for a lot of the month and may need someone else to get some tickets for me.

I'm sure the site will have the date up in plenty of time before the tickets come up for sale, if I remember right last season it was around the middle of July, about a month before the season started when the first batch of tickets came up for sale.

14th July 2011 according to purchase history from last season. It's probably going to be the 16th July 2012 I imagine.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #9: Jun 19, 2012 11:06:00 am
      Ah right, I should be back home if it's 16th or later.

Thanks!
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #10: Jun 19, 2012 11:31:13 am
      On holiday between 13th July -  27th July

Beltin.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #11: Jun 22, 2012 01:51:33 pm
      No more worrying about member sales for me, as I have a season ticket now. Membership sales are a big stress and I won't miss them at all!

Hope everyone gets sorted for the games they'd like to go to.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #12: Jun 23, 2012 08:50:06 am
      Just received my membership box for the year.. Pen (again) pin badge and scarf this time round.. (x2)
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #13: Jun 25, 2012 12:45:59 am
      Just received my membership box for the year.. Pen (again) pin badge and scarf this time round.. (x2)
      Cant wait to get mine.;D!!
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #14: Jun 26, 2012 09:43:58 pm
      Just hope the criteria is based more on a members last seasons attendance, to go from 16 down to 4 as I think it was initially last summer is shocking.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #15: Jun 26, 2012 10:22:49 pm
      My missus (Stoke fan) has bought a Membership in case we get the chance (and money) to buy tickets to a game.

I advised her that they now do a Membership Light which was exactly the same with regards to tickets but without the gift box.
      She went for the Full Membership.

Secret Red, I'm telling you  8)
      flameswaveswords
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #16: Jul 03, 2012 07:59:17 am
      today is the 3rd and some people got the information that the sale will start on the 7th. so, i think the time has come for the club to give us all some information...
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Jul 03, 2012 12:03:29 pm

Got mine in the post yesterday, scarf is quite poor quality imo, although the pen is lovely as is the pin badge.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #18: Jul 03, 2012 05:05:25 pm
      Still waiting for my new card  :-\
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #19: Jul 03, 2012 07:52:50 pm
      Still waiting for my new card  :-\
      If you have a card from last year thats the one you will use this year ,they dont issue new ones ,it just gets activated when you buy tickets .
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #20: Jul 04, 2012 12:17:51 pm
      Got mine in the post yesterday, scarf is quite poor quality imo, although the pen is lovely as is the pin badge.

I was quite surprised by the quality of the scarf this year - alot better than the one they dished out the year before!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #21: Jul 04, 2012 04:32:17 pm
      If you have a card from last year thats the one you will use this year ,they dont issue new ones ,it just gets activated when you buy tickets .

Ah ok, thanks. Just waiting for my pack(s) then.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #22: Jul 04, 2012 04:40:07 pm
      Here we go, from the official

Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the LFC Official Members' ticket sale process for Barclays Premier League home fixtures due to be played in the first half of this season, until December 31, 2012.

Please note - In order to buy tickets during this Members' sale and to join the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme supporters are reminded that they will need to join LFC Official Membership Full, Light or Junior, before midnight on Monday, July 16, 2012 to take advantage.

Ticket Sale Dates

Tuesday, July 17 - 10am - 1.45pm

Who can purchase? Supporters wishing to purchase adult/child** tickets within the family section and supporters wishing to purchase disabled tickets ONLY*

Previous ticket purchase requirements: Minimum of 13 attendance at Premier League home games from season 2011-12 recorded on Members Card.

Number of tickets on sale: 50 per cent of adult/child and disabled Members' tickets.

Categories game available: Category A and B

Tuesday, July 17 - 2pm - 5.45pm

Who can purchase? Supporters wishing to purchase adult/child** tickets within the family section and supporters wishing to purchase disabled tickets ONLY*

Previous ticket purchase requirements: No previous ticket purchase requirements.

Number of tickets on sale: All remaining adult/child and disabled tickets.

Game categories available: Category A, B and C.

Wednesday, July 18 - 8.15am - 5.45pm

Who can purchase? Members with required ticket purchase history.

Previous ticket purchase requirements: Minimum of 13 attendance at Premier League home games from season 2011-12 recorded on Members Card.

Number of tickets on sale: 50 per cent of Members' tickets for category A and category B matches.

Game categories available: Category A and B.

Thursday, July 19 - 8.15am - 5.45pm

Who can purchase? All Members.

Previous ticket purchase requirements: No previous ticket purchase requirements.

Number of tickets on sale: All Members tickets for category C matches.

Game categories available: Category C.

Friday, July 20 - 8.15am - 5.45pm

Number of tickets on sale: All remaining Members' tickets for category A and B matches until sold out.

Game categories available: Category A and B.

Week commencing July 23 - 8.15am - 5.45pm

Number of tickets on sale: All remaining Members' tickets for all category matches including adult/child and disabled until sold out.

Game categories available: Category A, B and C.
       Category A available for sale: Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Newcastle United
      Category B available for sale: Reading, Aston Villa, Fulham
      Category C available for sale: Stoke City, Wigan Athletic, Southampton

Luckily for me I qualify from the first lot of sales, but again, I struggle to see how someone who attended 12 home games last year wont get priority over someone who just bought membership and has never been to a game before.

« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2012 04:55:56 pm by kelvo »

Quick Reply