Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

2012/2013 Members Ticket Sales

Read 23602 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Re: 2012/2013 Members Ticket Sales
      Reply #92: Jul 20, 2012 10:23:43 pm
      Totally pissed at todays sale ,three days i had off this week through rain then the sale comes yesterday and today and i could not take any more time off work due to all the rain we have had , ended up i haven,t got any tickets for the first half of the season ,feel flatter than a witches tit.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #93: Jul 20, 2012 11:42:37 pm
      I utterly understand mate that everyone feels that they should have rights to tickets and actually i feel that everybody should get the chance to see the lads play live, its what we live for...

But over the last 20 years or so i have got my way to most home games every season... in the last 2-3 since i became a father i have averaged 10 a season at home and around 3 away... Thats league, let alone cups... And now im scraping away trying to get tickets? Im just very annoyed by that.. People (You maybe... Others maybe, Rodders doubtless) Will think im a tw*t for complaining but im just pissed off by it..

I didnt even try until today..

No, I just think you're a tw*t for bringing my name up because I've a different opinion than you on some subjects.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #94: Jul 21, 2012 12:08:15 am
      Bloody manic trying to get tickets so far this year! we just about managed to get a couple for the Fulham game in Anfield road lower, but could we find 2 together for any other game this morning? could we heck! ah well better than nothing I suppose!
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #95: Jul 21, 2012 12:19:03 am
      Finally got through and most of them are gone.

Sometimes I wish we were sh*t again so all these mindless idiots who didn't want to come watch us then wouldn't be there taking all the tickets!

/rant

That's what me and the missus were saying ;) I hate it when your in the crowd trying to join in and it feels like a large majority of 'fans' around you look like they would rather be somewhere else (usually main stand), worse still there are those who leave if we are losing even with half an hour left to play :mad:
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #96: Jul 21, 2012 07:33:41 am
      No, I just think you're a tw*t for bringing my name up because I've a different opinion than you on some subjects.

Name calling.... Nice.

Anyway. What ever will be and all that.. There is the cup games plus Europa league games to go at this year as well so I'm sure there will be a few to go at.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #97: Jul 21, 2012 10:40:18 am
      Bloody manic trying to get tickets so far this year! we just about managed to get a couple for the Fulham game in Anfield road lower, but could we find 2 together for any other game this morning? could we heck! ah well better than nothing I suppose!

Exactly the same boat as you. Ended up in a queue for 2 hours because the website crashed before I could get in the queue then I managed to get tickets for the Fulham game (which I wanted anyway because it's on my birthday) but the only tickets left for the Arsenal and City games were restricted view. Im not spending 40 quid to see F**k all of the game.
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #98: Jul 21, 2012 01:28:50 pm
      Not related to members ticket sales, more membership in general but did anyone else receive an email this week apologising that they hadn't received their 30 day free online code and offering to double it to 60 day at a later date for the inconvenience.  Not to be cynical but it's quite convenient for them that it's not ready in time for the America tour- if it has been received by others then just another attempt by the owners to get as much money out of us as possible, if its only me then based on how badly it was for me yesterday trying to get tickets then i feel like the whole world is against me- paranoia beginning to set in!!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #99: Jul 21, 2012 02:57:56 pm
      Not related to members ticket sales, more membership in general but did anyone else receive an email this week apologising that they hadn't received their 30 day free online code and offering to double it to 60 day at a later date for the inconvenience.  Not to be cynical but it's quite convenient for them that it's not ready in time for the America tour- if it has been received by others then just another attempt by the owners to get as much money out of us as possible, if its only me then based on how badly it was for me yesterday trying to get tickets then i feel like the whole world is against me- paranoia beginning to set in!!

I don't think it's paranoid mate..

Let's face it the main time people will use that free access is for access to the pre season games... Now there is a glitch to stop us using it for them?

But feel free to use double later in the season as a sorry... When you can see Lucas in an exclusive online only being interviewed by a dog... For free.....

They sent us an email saying they couldn't send us an email with the access code on it...

In next years membership there is a free voucher for our "Mug" forehead tattoo.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #100: Jul 21, 2012 06:52:30 pm

I was just thinking the same this morning! and your right it is very convinient that they can't get the vouchers out in time for the tour, however I bet they will be more than happy to take an extra £44.99 so you can watch all the pre season games!! On top of that it still baffles me why FULL membership doesn't include the eseason ticket anyway.
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #101: Jul 21, 2012 08:56:33 pm
      I was just thinking the same this morning! and your right it is very convinient that they can't get the vouchers out in time for the tour, however I bet they will be more than happy to take an extra £44.99 so you can watch all the pre season games!! On top of that it still baffles me why FULL membership doesn't include the eseason ticket anyway.

It's the audacity I mean most people on here I would imagine have bought their membership year on year and like me couldn't give a toss about the free 30 day tv online offer- like I wouldn't have bought it if that wasn't offered??  It's the lies making out its due to technical difficulties!  Don't offer it in the first place or caveat it saying it won't be on offer until the season starts because we want to turn this club into the biggest cash cow possible.  I was tempted to pay the 2.99 a month but if the online software they use to buy tickets is anything to go by I can guarantee there will be buffering issues when they can't cope with the traffic, so tonight I will be sticking needles in my eyes!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #102: Jul 21, 2012 11:44:00 pm

I thought exactly the same as I was looking forward to coming home after a long week to watch the game but only for the codes not to be ready.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #103: Jul 23, 2012 08:38:05 am
      I did pretty well this year, clicked in at 8.15 almost exactly, waited about 50mins in the queue, and was thinking oh god they'll all be gone by the time I get in, as I saw the availability getting lower and lower.

Anyway I managed to get Newcastle, Fulham, Man Utd, Man City, and Arsenal.   Chuffed!

Same as everyone else though, I think they should stagger the loyalty like 13 games, then 10 and so on.
      It's not fair for those of us that made an effort the season before have a free-for-all with a newbie who has never seen Anfield before.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #104: Jul 23, 2012 09:52:47 am

This is exactly what I thought when I got the email  >:(
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #105: Jul 23, 2012 09:59:39 pm
      I got the same Email Marc ,i"m not going to read into it to much as i feel paranoid enough at the mo with the owners .
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #106: Jul 25, 2012 11:35:39 am
      Not to be cynical but it's quite convenient for them that it's not ready in time for the America tour

Excellent point that.

Happy to take the £30 odd quid off you.  Slow to give you back the benefits you were promised.  Not good enough.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #107: Sep 03, 2012 04:18:50 pm
      Tickets for the mancs game are still on sale today.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #108: Nov 13, 2012 08:33:41 am
      Members tickets on now sale for the remaining catagory A & B games (Jan onwards) with 13 plus from last season.

Took me less than 4 minutes to get and on and sorted ..get in! ;)
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #109: Nov 13, 2012 01:22:18 pm
      TRying very hard (and failing) to grab a ticket for Wigan.

They went on sale at 13:00 and for 20 minutes I've had nothing but error messages :/
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #110: Nov 13, 2012 02:11:07 pm
      I'm considering buying a membership for ticket reasons. I'm from Liverpool but study spanish at uni in chester and this year is my year abroad in spain, but I'll be home for xmas. Looking at buying 2 tickets for me and my dad for the sunderland game at home.

My question is: If I upgrade my fancard to a membership, will I be able to buy 2 tickets, or would I have to upgrade my dad's fancard to a membership too?

Since I'm not living in Liverpool again til next summer, it seems like a lot to spend for just 2 tickets.

Thanks if anyone can help.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #111: Nov 13, 2012 02:22:58 pm
      I'm considering buying a membership for ticket reasons. I'm from Liverpool but study spanish at uni in chester and this year is my year abroad in spain, but I'll be home for xmas. Looking at buying 2 tickets for me and my dad for the sunderland game at home.

My question is: If I upgrade my fancard to a membership, will I be able to buy 2 tickets, or would I have to upgrade my dad's fancard to a membership too?

Since I'm not living in Liverpool again til next summer, it seems like a lot to spend for just 2 tickets.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Hi bud.

It totally depends on the game you want.  A Europa League match you can just buy 2 with your fancard.

I've avoided buying a membership for 2 years now and finally gave into it last week, upgrading my fancard.

I can only buy 1 premier league ticket for the card though.  So to book another you'd have to have 2 memberships and link them.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #112: Nov 13, 2012 02:26:15 pm
      Hi bud.

It totally depends on the game you want.  A Europa League match you can just buy 2 with your fancard.

I've avoided buying a membership for 2 years now and finally gave into it last week, upgrading my fancard.

I can only buy 1 premier league ticket for the card though.  So to book another you'd have to have 2 memberships and link them.

Cheers for the quick reply mate. Shame, I just want to buy 2 tickets for the home sunderland league game 2 Jan, but it's gona cost me the price of 2 memberships (£26.99 X 2 for the light membership, the one with just the ticketing benefits) and 2 full priced match tickets of about £40 each. Seems ridiculous
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #113: Nov 13, 2012 02:32:15 pm
      Cheers for the quick reply mate. Shame, I just want to buy 2 tickets for the home sunderland league game 2 Jan, but it's gona cost me the price of 2 memberships (£26.99 X 2 for the light membership, the one with just the ticketing benefits) and 2 full priced match tickets of about £40 each. Seems ridiculous

Get in touch with El Batez (Allan) mate, he's a legend at sorting out fans for face value.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      Reply #114: Nov 13, 2012 02:40:32 pm
      Get in touch with El Batez (Allan) mate, he's a legend at sorting out fans for face value.

Nice one mate, will do! +

Quick Reply