Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Alberto Aquilani (LFC -> Fiorentina/AC Milan)

Read 59708 times
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina/AC Milan)
      Reply #552: Aug 01, 2012 07:06:00 pm
      Exactly lads ,they want him for nought. hasn"t it be proven that when we loaned him to Milan they stopped playing him so as not to activate the buy out clause. They won"t part with the cash because they know we"re desperate to move him off the wage bill.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #553: Aug 01, 2012 07:10:39 pm
      Might be cheaper for us if we just bought some wrapping paper and a card, parcelled Aquilani up, wrote happy Christmas on the card and posted him to Italy.
      Send him to the Vatican and label him ,"fragile Altar boy" then they can bugger him like he buggered us. :)
      Scottbot

• 9,610 posts | 2159 
      Reply #554: Aug 02, 2012 04:16:52 pm
      I keep waiting to hear thaqt this deal has gone pear shaped and can't quite believe that the club (after all their efforts) are gonna get a fee for Aquilani. It's bound to fall through!
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #555: Aug 02, 2012 04:30:10 pm
      Send him to the Vatican and label him ,"fragile Altar boy" then they can bugger him like he buggered us. :)

That's disturbing no matter how you slice it :laugh:

I keep waiting to hear thaqt this deal has gone pear shaped and can't quite believe that the club (after all their efforts) are gonna get a fee for Aquilani. It's bound to fall through!

This story has gone completely dead, hasn't it?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #556: Aug 02, 2012 05:08:56 pm
      The fact of the matter guys is we havent replaced him with anyone who has his creative ability. henderson adam spearing shelvey are not even close so its our own fault for not not sorting it not his im afraid.

Ha ha ha and he wasn't good enough as a replacement for our midfield maestro was he?

Always injured and that isn't Liverpool's fault!!

borinired
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 40 posts |
      Reply #557: Aug 02, 2012 05:16:30 pm
      Ha ha ha and he wasn't good enough as a replacement for our midfield maestro was he?

Always injured and that isn't Liverpool's fault!!
         Come on we keep pushing him away and bringing in average british players. Il be glad when hes gone but dont make out Hendo Adam Spearing Shelvey cole Allen are anyway close to his ability.                                   
      harrydunn08

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #558: Aug 02, 2012 05:24:44 pm
      I've always been one of his biggest fans (even during his Roma days), but I am sick and tired of this saga dragging on every summer.  I either want Rodgers to come out and say he is a big part of his plans for the forthcoming season, or ship him out as soon as possible.  This one just needs to go away one way or another!!
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #559: Aug 02, 2012 05:46:18 pm
      Fiorentina have Borja Valero and Gonzalo Rodriguez from Villarreal, but it’s reported they’ll agree to share Alberto Aquilani’s wages with Liverpool tomorrow.

The Viola appear to be going into overdrive in their reinforcement work this week, as last night they secured midfielder Borja Valero from Villarreal.

Today 28-year-old defender Rodriguez is expected to arrive and complete his transfer as well.

According to the latest reports in the Italian media, Fiorentina will meet with Liverpool over the next 24 hours in order to finalise their deal for Aquilani.

It’s claimed Liverpool would agree to pay €2.5m of Aquilani’s €4m wages over the next two years.

Fiorentina would then take over for €1.5m per season plus performance-related bonuses until 2015.

http://www.football-italia.net/22573/fiorentina-share-aquilani-wages
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #560: Aug 02, 2012 05:52:06 pm
      It’s claimed Liverpool would agree to pay €2.5m of Aquilani’s €4m wages over the next two years.

Fiorentina would then take over for €1.5m per season plus performance-related bonuses until 2015.

We should put this in the "biggest mugs" thread (if true) :mad:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #561: Aug 02, 2012 05:53:24 pm
      Fiorentina have Borja Valero and Gonzalo Rodriguez from Villarreal, but it’s reported they’ll agree to share Alberto Aquilani’s wages with Liverpool tomorrow.

The Viola appear to be going into overdrive in their reinforcement work this week, as last night they secured midfielder Borja Valero from Villarreal.

Today 28-year-old defender Rodriguez is expected to arrive and complete his transfer as well.

According to the latest reports in the Italian media, Fiorentina will meet with Liverpool over the next 24 hours in order to finalise their deal for Aquilani.

I'll agree to tell them to "Vaffanculo"
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #562: Aug 02, 2012 05:57:39 pm
      Got a couple of people I'd love to employ, but simply can't afford the wages. Was thinking I'd ring up JWH see if he wouldn't mind footing the bill while they work for me for a couple of years.

Ridiculous, why do I get the feeling there will be no fee involved too and AA will get a golden handshake, a leaving present and a house paid for wherever he moves to... feeling hurt, damn right I with this.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #563: Aug 02, 2012 05:58:52 pm
      F***ing hell I've never seen anything as ridiculous, if he is going to be sold why the F**k would we pay any of his wages, cant believe the club in the transfer market
      borinired
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 40 posts |
      Reply #564: Aug 02, 2012 06:01:44 pm
      I'll agree to tell them to "Vaffanculo"
      So hes not on 125grand a week that would be 6 million so more lies. Unbelievable just fecking keep him for godsake. Now were paying people to take him off our hands when weve got idiots like cole and adam doing what like?
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #565: Aug 02, 2012 06:11:57 pm
      The transfer fee we get will basically go to him to pay half his wages
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #566: Aug 02, 2012 06:14:41 pm
      So hes not on 125grand a week that would be 6 million so more lies. Unbelievable just fecking keep him for godsake. Now were paying people to take him off our hands when weve got idiots like cole and adam doing what like?

Your statement in relation to the quote does not make any sense.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #567: Aug 02, 2012 06:17:51 pm
      F***ing hell I've never seen anything as ridiculous, if he is going to be sold why the f**k would we pay any of his wages, cant believe the club in the transfer market

That's what happens with guaranteed contracts and a player that nobody wants to pay-for and a player that won't take a release because of having a guaranteed paycheck.
      borinired
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 40 posts |
      Reply #568: Aug 02, 2012 06:19:05 pm
      Well after tonights game people may change there minds who should be here. hendo cole and downing are all playing.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #569: Aug 02, 2012 06:20:11 pm
      I was one of the few people who wanted to keep him but I really wish he'd just F**k off now so we can get shut of this sh*t.
      borinired
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 40 posts |
      Reply #570: Aug 02, 2012 06:21:11 pm
      That's what happens with guaranteed contracts and a player that nobody wants to pay-for and a player that won't take a release because of having a guaranteed paycheck.
      Dont blame the player on this one. We have been scewed over twice already in italy. Do you really think anyone is going to offer us anything after the way US not them have handled the situation get a grip man.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #571: Aug 03, 2012 08:55:23 am
       :mad: :mad: :mad:

F***ing hell, it's like we keep agreeing to having our arses raped. What the F**k is going on at this Club?  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #572: Aug 03, 2012 09:18:16 am
      :mad: :mad: :mad:

F***ing hell, it's like we keep agreeing to having our arses raped. What the f**k is going on at this Club?  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      We have been screwed and screwed from the day we signed Aquilani,ths will have to go down as one of the big con tricks this century.There is no doubt the player,his agent and the Italian clubs have played games with us and took us for a big ride the basta*ds.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #573: Aug 03, 2012 12:26:33 pm
      Seems like Aquilani may finally have gone?

3 year contract, £4million euro fee, Liverpool to pay half his wages for two years

So we get 4million euros for him, but have to pay him 3.4million euros

We should have hung on for the bag of pork scratchings
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #574: Aug 03, 2012 12:31:58 pm
      Fiorentina have confimed it. Thank god.

Quick Reply