Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Anfield Experience Help

Read 1780 times
      MartyMacca
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 29 posts |
      Anfield Experience Help
      Jun 17, 2012 10:18:48 am
      Hi, has anyone been to the Anfield Experience?

My wife got me it for xmas. Trying to get up to it but due to babysitting problems/travelling from Cardiff we haven't been able to go up. Can anyone tell me what time the experience finishes?

I am posting on this board due to the fact I may have to sell it due to being unable to go, but my wife paid over £150 for this. I would be willing to sell for £100 to genuine LFC fans.
      « Last Edit: Jun 17, 2012 09:47:52 pm by redkenny »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Anfield Experience Help
      Reply #1: Jun 18, 2012 04:55:54 pm
      I did the Anfield Experience last year. Can't remember exactly when it started/finished, but it was from some time around 9/10 am until 4 pm, if I remember correctly. You would have lunch in one of the executive boxes and then have a chat with LFC legends. There's also the Ultimate Anfield Experience (or something like that), which is a bit different, not sure which one you got. Mine was £75 I think.
      MartyMacca
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 29 posts |
      Re: Anfield Experience Help
      Reply #2: Jun 18, 2012 07:19:02 pm
      cheers pal i really wanna go but i live about 3hrs away in south wales so its been awkard to arrange due to young children getting babysit and can only do a day trip no over night stay but im working on it sounds like a great day

Quick Reply