Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Henri Bedimo (Montpellier )

Read 1692 times
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Henri Bedimo (Montpellier )
      Jun 17, 2012 05:59:40 pm
      Bedimo claiming Premier move

Bedimo only joined Montpellier on a four-year contract from Lens last summer and was part of the squad which won the Ligue 1 title.

But the 28-year-old could be on the move again after the Cameroon international was linked with Premier League rivals Liverpool and Newcastle United.

He is quoted by The "rag "as saying: "I'm going to play in England next season. I'll announce where next week."

Reports have claimed Bedimo will cost in the region of £5million and the left-back could follow team-mate Olivier Giroud in heading to England, with the striker a target for Arsenal.

http://www.football365.com/liverpool/7821160/Bedimo-claiming-Premier-move
      « Last Edit: Sep 30, 2013 02:26:17 pm by JD »
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Re: Henri Bedimo ---(Montpellier )
      Reply #1: Jun 17, 2012 06:04:20 pm

Bedimo only joined Montpellier on a four-year contract from Lens last summer and was part of the squad which won the Ligue 1 title.

But the 28-year-old could be on the move again after the Cameroon international was linked with Premier League rivals Liverpool and Newcastle United.

He is quoted by The Sun as saying: "I'm going to play in England next season. I'll announce where next week."

Reports have claimed Bedimo will cost in the region of £5million and the left-back could follow team-mate Olivier Giroud in heading to England, with the striker a target for Arsenal.

:-\
      ChaChaMooMoo
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      • NEVER BUY THE S*N. Justice for the 96 souls.
      Re: Henri Bedimo (Montpellier )
      Reply #2: Jun 17, 2012 07:41:27 pm
      "I'm going to play in England next season. I'll announce where next week."
      What an attention whore. Very Hazardish.
      onecoolcookie
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | 10 
      • YNWA JFT96
      Reply #3: Jun 17, 2012 11:41:54 pm
      What an attention whore. Very Hazardish.

this.

tw*t, hope it's not us.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4: Jun 17, 2012 11:49:20 pm

He is quoted by The "rag "as saying: "I'm going to play in England next season. I'll announce where next week."

The Rag....

If he's talking to them then who cares so long as he doesn't come to us. Until this is sourced better than through them, this topic will stay locked.

Quick Reply