Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Drugs - Before & After.......

Read 15094 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Drugs - Before & After.......
      Reply #23: Oct 05, 2012 08:55:58 pm
      Spent many a night trying to fit my top lip around the bottom of my jaw.

Here's some cowie face vids.

magical bike ride

THE MAGICAL LEPRECARN (REEDY-HIM OFF THE MAGICAL BIKE RIDE)

pull ya maddest cowie face hartlepool

beanz cowied up haha!!
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #24: Oct 05, 2012 09:31:47 pm
      I love alcohol and have tasted some other stuff too, but I'm fully aware of its dangers. The problem is too many people get into stuff they don't really know how to get away from.

One thing that pisses me off though, are the people who live a life of alcohol abuse but get all moralistic when talking about other drugs, not acknowledging the obvious fact that alcohol is also a drug - just a socially accepted one.

I don't know all the effects of alcohol or weed to a person's health or which one is worse, but I'm pretty sure that alcohol is a bigger danger to social life. No one is going to get into a fight inside a football stadium under the effect of marijuana; no violent husband is going to spank its wife after smoking a joint; on the other hand, alcohol does bring the worst of a LOT of people.

Don't get me wrong, I love alcohol and have no intention in stopping to drink. It's just the hypocrisy of some people that bother me.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #25: Oct 08, 2012 11:31:24 pm
      That guy off Home Alone is the weirdest for me.

Quick Reply