Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Auto Cup Scheme

Read 5545 times
      yorkie18
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 236 posts |
      Auto Cup Scheme
      Jul 13, 2012 06:44:47 pm
      Hi all,

Just a quick question, if you enter the Auto Cup scheme is it possible to return any tickets to the club if you're not available to go?

I've tried to find out from the website but couldn't find anything for members only season ticket holders.

Thanks.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Re: Auto Cup Scheme
      Reply #1: Jul 14, 2012 03:36:47 pm
      I was wondering this too because I can't get up to Liverpool that easily. Do you have to get a ticket for every match?
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #2: Jul 17, 2012 02:26:08 am
      I was wondering the same thing, anyway either way its too late now for me ive signed onto the Europa league one as I'm hoping we go a long way in it this season.
      If I'm not able to go then someone on this forum will have a chance to go instead.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 17, 2012 12:36:39 pm
      I'm sure you'll be able to get rid of the spares on here! THe only thing that's a pain in the arse for honest fans is the lack of paper tickets these days, due partly to touts outside the ground etc.

I've signed up to ACS for all competitions on my season ticket and I'm hoping I'll be able to sell my tickets if I can't go for some reason.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #4: Jul 17, 2012 01:27:42 pm
      If your a member does your members card not just get activated for every home cup game you have booked on the ats as you will be sitting in the same seat for every game?  Im a season ticket holder and this is what happens to me. Hence you wont get a paper ticket so making it harder to sell if you cannot make it.
      seanmalonelfc
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      • OOOH YOU BEAUTY! WHAT A HIT SON, WHAT A HIT!
      Reply #5: Jul 18, 2012 02:16:10 pm
      Three questions
      I enrolled me and my mate on the Europa League ACS does that mean money for both tickets will be coming out my account?
      Do you get an email when the money is about to be taken out?
      What happens if you dont have the money in your bank?
      relying on the royal bank of mummy you see
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #6: Jul 18, 2012 02:39:33 pm
      Thanks for contacting Liverpool Football Club

You will have the option to cancel a booking for a refund within a certain deadline. Details of when you can apply for a refund will be announced when cup fixtures are drawn and ticket sale details are confirmed. Please be aware that if you wish to cancel a booking from the Auto Cup Scheme this will result in you being removed from the scheme.

This is what I got from the club when I asked. I won't bother signing up for it.
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #7: Aug 05, 2012 02:28:28 pm
      Has anyone got an email or anything at all from the Europa league auto cup scheme? I signed up and am expecting tickets for he game at Anfield this coming week but still no heard anything. Getting a little worried since its not too long away.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #8: Aug 06, 2012 12:37:53 pm
      Are you a member or a Season Ticket Holder? I've got a season ticket and my seat for cup games is the same in every competition. I'm only expecting anything from the club if my seat has changed for any reason.

If you are a member, you'll get access into the ground using your membership card. Log into the ticketing part of the website and note down your seat number, as the game will be in your purchased items as pending!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #9: Aug 06, 2012 01:28:07 pm
      Thanks for contacting Liverpool Football Club

You will have the option to cancel a booking for a refund within a certain deadline. Details of when you can apply for a refund will be announced when cup fixtures are drawn and ticket sale details are confirmed. Please be aware that if you wish to cancel a booking from the Auto Cup Scheme this will result in you being removed from the scheme.

This is what I got from the club when I asked. I won't bother signing up for it.

What I will say is i've signed up to it, saved a lot of hassle last year sorting tickets all the way through to Wembley in both competitions!
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #10: Aug 07, 2012 12:58:26 pm
      What I will say is i've signed up to it, saved a lot of hassle last year sorting tickets all the way through to Wembley in both competitions!

This is exactly why I've done it this season. I nearly had a nervous breakdown in those ballots.

Quick Reply