Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Counter Strike gamers

Read 1572 times
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Counter Strike gamers
      Jul 14, 2012 02:48:48 pm
      Does anyone here play games from the Counter Strike series (specifically Counter Strike Source) for PC?

I'm the leader of a clan for CSS which are looking for new members who play the game regularly. Its a mature clan so aimed for the casual gamer aged 18+, preferably 21+ (oldest is 47!) We do not play any wars or clan matches, and anyway our clan is still small.

We are looking for people to help the clan grow and help make our public server a wee bit more popular. Our server plays standard Valve maps and a few quality customs. Its very much in the old-school attire so you wont have to put up with or download a million custom sounds or skins.

We have forums, gameserver and Teamspeak all setup. Website is in development.

We may also be getting a server for the anticipated new game of the Counter Strike series which is Counter Strike Global Offensive - however this is not 100% decided as I have played the beta and it looks like Valve and HPE are not listening to feedback.

So if anyone is interested in playing some fun shootups with myself and a few friends, then post here and we can add each other. Even if you don't fancy being part of a clan, you are always more than welcome on our server :)  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Counter Strike gamers
      Reply #1: Jul 14, 2012 03:06:42 pm
      Over 2000 hours played on Source  8)
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #2: Jul 14, 2012 03:09:43 pm
      Used to play it religiously, but as times past the games got better and my pc remained the same, so I really doubt this thing would play it anymore. Awww the memories of that game :D.

Might actually dig halflife 2 out the shed and see if I can run css :)
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #3: Jul 14, 2012 03:17:08 pm
      Add me :)

Quick Reply