Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Three

Read 1629 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Three
      Jul 16, 2012 11:04:36 am
      I want to cancel my phone contract because I'm leaving UK after this month.

Apparently, they can't do it in stores and told me to dial 333 to do it.

But it never F***ing gets through. I called for an hour on Saturday and I'm calling right now.

Is this just a scam so I have to remain with the F***ing company?  :f_steam:
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Re: Three
      Reply #1: Jul 16, 2012 12:41:51 pm
      It is a legitimate number, it is just companies don't want you to cancel contracts, simply because it'll entail less money for them.

The only problem is, it may not be possible to cancel if you've already set an agreement with the company on a set period of time. For phone contracts usually 18-24 months.
      The Lark
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 210 posts | 12 
      Reply #2: Jul 16, 2012 02:02:57 pm
      My experience is that Three are the shittest customer relations I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.  I've only got a dongle with them, but their telephone answering times, then the way they talk to you when you finally get through, leave a lot to be desired.

I had a call from them saying they could save me money on my phone bill, I strung them along for a while, asked them to explain their products and kept them talking for ages, then said I'd sooner eat my own head than go with them.  In no uncertain terms I told them what I thought of them and told them never to contact me again.

I'll expect a call in a week or so...
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 16, 2012 02:07:38 pm
      I had a call from them saying they could save me money on my phone bill, I strung them along for a while, asked them to explain their products and kept them talking for ages, then said I'd sooner eat my own head than go with them.  In no uncertain terms I told them what I thought of them and told them never to contact me again.I'll expect a call in a week or so...

^^^^^^ :lmao:

If only I had the testicular fortitude to do that!!!

Sick of cold callers day in day out.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #4: Jul 16, 2012 02:58:57 pm
      It is the right number, Ad and I cancelled my contract with them last year. If you can't get through to that particular extension, deliberately go to the wrong one or to a general enquiries one, tell them you've been trying for days and ask them to put you through, it worked for me.

Good luck cancelling though, took me weeks! I told them I wanted to cancel because I had no signal at my new house and they said they'd check the coverage (like I couldn't tell that by looking at my F***ing phone), then when they finally agreed there was none, they bullshitted me that the local mast was being upgraded the following week.
      I called them back a week and a half later to say that my signal was still sh*t and the bloke I spoke to hadn't got a clue why the original bloke had said that, it's was a blatant lie. That second bloke was friendly, processed the cancellation quickly and talked me through what I needed to do with my phone and payments.
      It's just pot luck who you get, same with most companies.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #5: Jul 17, 2012 12:36:15 am
      A lot of people complain about them here too in Ireland, and especially due to internet problems, calls dropped and as mentioned above customer service problems.

Personally other than my internet being down on my phone for around 5 minutes once or twice, I haven't had any problems with them, yet.  8)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #6: Jul 17, 2012 07:24:46 pm
      I've never had any problems with them.

The only other annoying thing is when they call me to provide some information about their products and the caller just pisses the hell out of me.

He asks me if I'm interested to listen to any new offers and I say 'No' but he still goes on yapping about it for another 10 minutes.

I tell him I don't want a new phone, laptop or contract because I'm leaving UK and he asks whether I have any friends who want me to pass my benefits on to them.

I'm like "come on man".
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #7: Jul 17, 2012 07:31:57 pm
      Just put the phone down if he doesn't get it that no means no.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      Reply #8: Jul 17, 2012 09:45:37 pm
      Just put the phone down if he doesn't get it that no means no.

I actually failed to answer the calls a couple of times but they don't give up! They will keep calling!

Quick Reply