Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFCREDS Fantasy Premier League 2012-13

Read 46342 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: LFCREDS Fantasy Premier League 2012-13
      Reply #437: Apr 13, 2013 06:49:49 pm
      Giroud (c) helped me out this week.

Desperate to win the 3 way league i have with two mates. Ahead by 70 odd now thanks to him.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #438: Apr 18, 2013 09:40:04 am
      Squeaky bum time at the top - what an interesting end to the season. Who will hold their nerve best?

The leaders (last season) sh*t the bags in the last few weeks; are we to see a repeat?

Suspense Sound Effect (iMovie)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #439: Apr 18, 2013 09:53:48 am
      Squeaky bum time at the top - what an interesting end to the season. Who will hold their nerve best?

The leaders (last season) sh*t the bags in the last few weeks; are we to see a repeat?

Suspense Sound Effect (iMovie)

It's all gone a bit F***ing mental.
      I've gone from solid teams all season, to injuries and non featured players.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #440: Apr 18, 2013 10:08:40 am
      I've gone from solid teams all season, to injuries and non featured players.
      Go with your head mate. You have enough 'money' to eat and sh*t the league - use it.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #441: Apr 18, 2013 10:11:31 am
      Go with your head mate. You have enough 'money' to eat and sh*t the league - use it.

Once bitten and all that.
      Made a few transfers over that last couple of weeks and only Carroll worked.
      Most of the rest didn't bring in enough to justify the sub.

I'll look at it again after the next game week, probably trim out the squad at this stage.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #442: Apr 20, 2013 09:43:45 am
      Who [username] is Istanbullies by the way?
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #443: Apr 20, 2013 09:59:32 am
      Who [username] is Istanbullies by the way?

xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #444: Apr 20, 2013 12:00:27 pm
      Okay mate? Thanks.

I was just wondering if you tend to go with the tips from fantasyfootballcheat.co. uk or do you, sometimes, go with your own instincts?  :confused-smiley-013:
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #445: Apr 20, 2013 12:36:14 pm
      Haha, cheats never prosper  :) This week there 'hot' tips are Heart, De Gea, Mignolet, Sagna, Distin, Luiz, Turner, Cuelllar, Michu, Mata, Hazard, Fat Frank, Toure, Maloney, Walcott, Sessegnon, Kone, Tevez, Van Pursestrings, Miralles, Benteke and Anitchyknee so definetly own instincts this week  ;) Joined as it's one of the biggest leagues and a decent challenge but I've been pretty hopeless in it. What's your team name? Up there challenging I hope.

Okay mate? Thanks.

I was just wondering if you tend to go with the tips from fantasyfootballcheat.co. uk or do you, sometimes, go with your own instincts?  :confused-smiley-013:
      « Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013 12:57:40 pm by KobeWorst »
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #446: Apr 20, 2013 01:07:06 pm
      so definetly own instincts this week
      Apart from Sagna, of course.  ;)

I see that week 33 "cheats" tips included Cazorla & Fellaini; week 31 "cheats" tips included Mertesacker & Berbatov; week 29 "cheats" site tips included Harte & Bale (even tho' he was lining out against the Reds  ;)); week 27? - Sissoko. Which, coincidentally enough, are your last 8 transfers.  :o

I'm guessing your instincts may be being swayed somehow (without you knowing, of course): but how?.   ;D

Who's ya team?(name not players) don't want to be accused of stealing your buys
      I wouldn't be worrying about my team Kobe, just like my instinct, it's been pure sh*t.  >:D

Good luck in the run in... exciting stuff.  :gt-happyup:
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #447: Apr 20, 2013 02:42:52 pm
       :lmao: nice work 'Bad Boy Bergerac'. Fbi could have done with you last night with those detecting skills  ;D Looks like you know your way around that website quite well  :f_tongueincheek:

Apart from Sagna, of course.  ;)

I see that week 33 "cheats" tips included Cazorla & Fellaini; week 31 "cheats" tips included Mertesacker & Berbatov; week 29 "cheats" site tips included Harte & Bale (even tho' he was lining out against the Reds  ;)); week 27? - Sissoko. Which, coincidentally enough, are your last 8 transfers.  :o

I'm guessing your instincts may be being swayed somehow (without you knowing, of course): but how?.   ;D
      I wouldn't be worrying about my team Kobe, just like my instinct, it's been pure sh*t.  >:D

Good luck in the run in... exciting stuff.  :gt-happyup:
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #448: Apr 20, 2013 04:57:18 pm
      I do now fella. Wondering, as I was, about who this 'unknown' ringer may be, I saw that you used that site. I've no problem with that btw - if you need to get help from elsewhere, fair enough.
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #449: Apr 20, 2013 05:55:06 pm

xxxxx:action-smiley-065: So what your saying is, over the last 8 game weeks in which time FFC have tipped approx 160 players (around 20 a week) I have picked 8 of them, jesus your right that does look bad  :o, what are the odds of that? That website really is influencing my mind, is there such a thing as subliminal html? Help   :f_wah:

I suppose it could be worse, what if I were to have picked Cazorla, Hazard and Giroud GW31 all FFC tips that week, or say Remy and Rooney the week before GW30 again both FFC tips that week, or maybe Yaya this week (GW34) a hot FFC tip as was Fellani GW33, infact if 12 of my last 13 transfers over the past 6 weeks had been FFC tips in the last 7, now that really would look........hang on  ???.......a minute  .....that's 'Surreal'  :angel:

KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #450: Apr 20, 2013 06:13:32 pm
       :lmao: keep shaking the tree and see what falls from the top (well nearish the top  ) eh? Are you fergie  >:D in disguise?

Pretty shitty day in FF to be honest, fingers crossed for us both concerning Robin of Mancsville on Monday!!

I do now fella. Wondering, as I was, about who this 'unknown' ringer may be, I saw that you used that site. I've no problem with that btw - if you need to get help from elsewhere, fair enough.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #451: Apr 20, 2013 06:46:02 pm
      Hmm.
      Joined just before the season started and then disappeared until BBB went fishing.
      Interesting

*Heads off to FPL Website*
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #452: Apr 20, 2013 08:04:10 pm
      Unfortunately not a big forum user but a 'baiting' from the legendary BBB was too much to resist  :) 

I joined 'just before season started' like er most, I read the FFC website when I can, the twitter injury feed is particularly useful, the 'tips' section is 99% obvious but hey you all know all this. Racex 34 looks like you've wrapped up most LFC Reds leagues, any tips?

Hmm.
      Joined just before the season started and then disappeared until BBB went fishing.
      Interesting

*Heads off to FPL Website*
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #453: Apr 20, 2013 08:18:05 pm
      Unfortunately not a big forum user but a 'baiting' from the legendary BBB was too much to resist  :) 

I joined 'just before season started' like er most, I read the FFC website when I can, the twitter injury feed is particularly useful, the 'tips' section is 99% obvious but hey you all know all this. Racex 34 looks like you've wrapped up most LFC Reds leagues, any tips? I

Joined LFC Reds days before the season started.
      Posted during August then vanished until BBB sunk his hook, ooh er.

One might say you only went on the forum to enter the league.
      We normally kicked that type of player last season.

Maybe I was too soft this season.
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #454: Apr 20, 2013 11:36:15 pm
      Thanks Racer,appreciate the invite and advice. I shall actively seek banter more frequently on the LFCReds threads, my bad for being quiet. Good luck in the league.

Joined LFC Reds days before the season started.
      Posted during August then vanished until BBB sunk his hook, ooh er.

One might say you only went on the forum to enter the league.
      We normally kicked that type of player last season.

Maybe I was too soft this season.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #455: Apr 22, 2013 08:07:57 pm
      Well there goes my title shot.
      RVP goal, Kobe's captain.

Think I've made 8 transfers in a matter of weeks.
      None of them have delivered.
      My refusal to bring in RVP has probably cost me in the end.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #456: Apr 23, 2013 11:06:52 am
      Unfortunately not a big forum user but a 'baiting' from the legendary BBB was too much to resist
      Think of the fun, banter and camaraderie you've been missing Kobe. It's all part and parcel of the league for me... otherwise interest would fall flat on it's hole and the thread/league fizzle out. I'm glad you've took it well... you cheating F**k.  ;D

I was getting bored. ;D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #457: May 09, 2013 11:06:01 am
      Player suspended.
      Reason: Ringers not welcome.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #458: May 09, 2013 12:06:59 pm
      And I'm still only tenth.  >:D
      KobeWorst
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 458 posts | 12 
      Reply #459: May 11, 2013 10:02:02 am
      racerx34, not sure if you've noticed but looking at the Fantasy League this morning there seems to be an error.

For some reason my team 'Istanbullies' is no longer at the top of the league and the first team that appears is yours in 2nd place. Anyway, thought I'd better let you know, not sure if you can do anything as the Administrator of the league. Typical this happens with only a week of the season left, the race for the title was just heating up too.

Hope everyone has a decent week, so close to the end now, Walcott the obvious transfer choice this week I guess?
      « Last Edit: May 11, 2013 10:28:08 am by KobeWorst »

Quick Reply