Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Amazingly sad !!! but needs to be shown

Read 14370 times
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Re: Amazingly sad !!! but needs to be shown
      Reply #23: Jul 28, 2012 09:01:44 pm

I hope something that isn't stupid like looking for revenge or physical assault on him.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #24: Jul 28, 2012 09:03:33 pm
      This fella is a total scumbag; he's probably thick, uneducated and intellectually his limit may well be reading the Scum rag. My initial thoughts were that I look forward to hearing what happens to him but in reality I hope the name of our club is not dragged down in any action in dealing with him because he's not worth it. He was born 4 years after Hillsborough and so the disaster itself probably has little meaning to him. I'm sure his action is the action of an insecure lad who wants to impress his mates by having an anti-Liverpool slogan as a tattoo; I doubt he has thought too deeply about it. Hopefully at least one of his mates/family is able to tell him that he's gone too far and tell him why. I have no doubt that he is already bitterly regretting and paying for his stupidity.

I despise this lad but hopefully as he gets older he'll wisen up a bit. There are other people in authority who do know better and wilfully harm the campaign for truth and justice going right back to Thatcher. The likes of the unrepentant Mackenzie and the obnoxious Steve Cohen are the people who we should be reserving our anger for.

Is my feeling exactly.

The last thing we needed was a media report about a bunch of Liverpool lads gettig done for beating the lad up. Doesn't look good on us
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #25: Jul 28, 2012 11:43:29 pm
      I hope something that isn't stupid like looking for revenge or physical assault on him.

Nobody has a F***ing clue mate. How am I, or anybody else in a position to say what someone is or is not going to do to him? Suffice to say though that if he shows that off to the wrong person he's probably going to be on the receiving end of something more than a strong lecture. My sympathy and that of most other people would be quite slim to be honest. The guy is serving no useful purpose to society from what I can gather so he's unimportant whatever happens to the soft sh*te.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #26: Jul 29, 2012 09:04:18 am
      As somebody observed the fuckwit is a blatant waste of oxygen.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #27: Jul 29, 2012 10:03:05 am
      Nobody has a F***ing clue mate. How am I, or anybody else in a position to say what someone is or is not going to do to him? Suffice to say though that if he shows that off to the wrong person he's probably going to be on the receiving end of something more than a strong lecture. My sympathy and that of most other people would be quite slim to be honest. The guy is serving no useful purpose to society from what I can gather so he's unimportant whatever happens to the soft sh*te.

As someone said earlier he is a 19year kid who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and thinks he is being smart without realising the hurt it causes. One day he will wake up and realise what a imbecile he has been and get rid of it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #28: Jul 29, 2012 10:54:12 am
      As someone said earlier he is a 19year kid who doesn't know his arse from his elbow and thinks he is being smart without realising the hurt it causes. One day he will wake up and realise what a imbecile he has been and get rid of it.
      At 19 on a personal level I was married with two kids and trying to raise a family as best I could, I'm sure the same situation applied to one hell of a lot of people on this forum.
      Arses and elbows don't play any part in this shitheads CV, shithead is exactly what he is and the pseudo spycho analysis you use is the reason these shitheads are so prevalent in todays society.
      The pr**k has been allowed to nurture a malformed psyche with the help of his maladjusted peers and the do gooders and bullshitters clutching this months copy of A Guide To Social Issues And As Much Theory As You Want.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #29: Jul 29, 2012 11:15:18 am
      You had to grow up quickly then, Stuey. When I was 19 I was an irresponsible student with not a care in the world. I would hate to be judged on my behaviour at that age.

What would you prefer, Stuey? A load of Scousers kicking the sh*t out of the lad or someone to explain to the lad why his action is disgraceful so that he never mocks this tragedy again.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #30: Jul 29, 2012 11:16:53 am
      At 19 on a personal level I was married with two kids and trying to raise a family as best I could, I'm sure the same situation applied to one hell of a lot of people on this forum.
      Arses and elbows don't play any part in this shitheads CV, shithead is exactly what he is and the pseudo spycho analysis you use is the reason these shitheads are so prevalent in todays society.
      The pr**k has been allowed to nurture a malformed psyche with the help of his maladjusted peers and the do gooders and bullshitters clutching this months copy of A Guide To Social Issues And As Much Theory As You Want.

And what do you suggest doing ?

He is an idiot. He isn't worth thinking about.

As someone said there are far more worse people worth fighting against than some brain dead idiot who will grown up one day.

At 19 he prob still leaves at home feeding of the state.

At 19 I was in the middle east after being in the military for a year.

People mature at different times in life. He will grow up at some stage in his 30's
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #31: Jul 29, 2012 11:37:38 am
      And what do you suggest doing ?

At 19 I was in the middle east after being in the military for a year.

People mature at different times in life. He will grow up at some stage in his 30's
      The army and middle east would sort the little c**t out, his choice about growing up would be taken away, a case of do it or F***ing sink.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #32: Jul 29, 2012 11:39:51 am
      The army and middle east would sort the little c**t out, his choice about growing up would be taken away, a case of do it or F***ing sink.

Don't want waste of spaces like that in the military - he has no personal responsiblity so there is no way he will be in a situation where you have to look after each other.
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #33: Jul 29, 2012 01:22:51 pm
      Wat a c**t hope he gets wats comin to him, who ever done the tattoo should be ashamed aswell

Ynwa
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #34: Aug 10, 2012 03:51:18 pm
      Anything more on this little bell end?
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #35: Aug 10, 2012 05:31:16 pm
      Now he's in Ireland, hopefully knee-cap the c**t!
      Where in Ireland ?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #36: Aug 10, 2012 09:28:56 pm
      Whatever that c**t gets done to him won't be enough.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #37: Aug 11, 2012 05:08:06 am

How about he has the word c**t tattooed on his forehead? Either that or punched in the face 97 times just to get some use out of that tattoo he already has.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #38: Aug 11, 2012 08:45:44 am
      tw*t! Deserves everything he gets.

The fact he is "only" 19 or whatever is irrelevant, at that age you know whats right and wrong..no excuse!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #39: Aug 11, 2012 08:51:03 am
      Silly little pr**k...

Words escape me at times, this isn't football rivalry.. He is an uneducated little boy.. At some point I'd like to think he will regret it but I won't hold my breath.

Advocate someone smashing his teeth in? No, no point..I wouldn't piss on the lad if he was on fire let alone waste any energy on him.. But if somebody did? Let's be honest he would have brought it on himself..

Waste of oxygen.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #40: Aug 11, 2012 11:05:00 am
      Waste of sperm & an egg
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #41: Aug 11, 2012 02:47:08 pm
      Whoever done the tattoo needs sorted too
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #42: Aug 11, 2012 04:01:52 pm
      tw*t! Deserves everything he gets.

The fact he is "only" 19 or whatever is irrelevant, at that age you know whats right and wrong..no excuse!

Agree, I'm 20, I have been on this forum since I was 16. All my posts are there to see, in those years I have NEVER and never will make sly digs at Munich or any other loss of life. This lad is basically the same age as me and if I done anything similar to that I'd be asking for a hiding.

Age has nothing to do with this. This is just hateful. And now he's been found out, the coward is grovelling for mercy. He is pathetic.

Whatever happens to him, happens, he's not worth our time and effort.

Whoever done the tattoo needs sorted too

IF the tattoo artist is not a football fan then there is the chance that he was unaware what he was doing.

On the other hand if he was aware what it meant then I wouldn't mind finding out the name of the studio and getting a boycott going on him.
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #43: Aug 11, 2012 04:03:31 pm

On the other hand if he was aware what it meant then I wouldn't mind finding out the name of the studio and getting a boycott going on him.

Boycott? A firebomb would be more appropriate...
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #44: Aug 11, 2012 04:08:01 pm
      Boycott? A firebomb would be more appropriate...

He'd get insurance money and publicity, wouldn't make a difference in a years time.

A boycott cuts his money. He'll be feeling it everyday for a long time...
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #45: Aug 14, 2012 08:41:49 pm
      I would remove it with a heat Gun and scraper,Dirty scumbag he deserves everything he gets and he will never have a min luck!!

Quick Reply