Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Amazingly sad !!! but needs to be shown

Read 14521 times
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Re: Amazingly sad !!! but needs to be shown
      Reply #46: Aug 15, 2012 02:23:07 am
      It would be best for all if his ability to extract oxygen from the earth's atmosphere was removed, permanently.

No excuse for this kind of thing, he's nineteen. He knew what he was doing.

I'm sick to death of F***ing do gooding bas**rds sticking up for pricks like this. He's young, he's uneducated, he's been brought up wrong, he didn't realise what he was doing.

F**k off. The bloke is obviously a retarded c**t with the intelligence of an Amoeba.

That's the problem with society today, it's run by faggots. I'm F***ing sick of this 'let's rehabiltate him', 'it was his parents fault' attitude.

I hope he dies for what he's done. It's wankers like this that make society weak. It's wankers who stick up for him that makes it even weaker.

Would people be so quick to defend him if the tattoo was mocking and ridiculing a family member that had tied in a tragedy?. I don't F***ing think so.

Put the c**t in a room with those who lost their loved ones that day and he wouldn't come out alive and that's the way it should be.

Justice For The Ninety Six.        You'll Never Walk Alone.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #47: Aug 15, 2012 10:36:20 am
      How about he has the word c**t tattooed on his forehead? Either that or punched in the face 97 times just to get some use out of that tattoo he already has.
      Is correct lad, the word 'c**t' should be marked with tacks and a small hammmer, 19 and doesn't know what's what?? Give me a F***ing break. There's 19 year old lads in the army losing their lives while the likes of him jerks off and acts like a complete F***ing retard.
      Hide away like the F***ing rat you are but remember rats get tapped and your day will come.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #48: Aug 15, 2012 11:38:47 am
      Must have been conceived with a weak sperm.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #49: Aug 15, 2012 08:53:09 pm
      Amazing that the tatooist didn't realise what was going on, only a blind, dozy b***ard wouldn't be able to see what was going on under his nose there.

Anyway, hardcoresoldier, where did you pick the warning up?

:f_tongueincheek:

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4977 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #50: Aug 15, 2012 11:35:21 pm
      It would be best for all if his ability to extract oxygen from the earth's atmosphere was removed, permanently.

No excuse for this kind of thing, he's nineteen. He knew what he was doing.

I'm sick to death of f**king do gooding bas**rds sticking up for pricks like this. He's young, he's uneducated, he's been brought up wrong, he didn't realise what he was doing.

F**k off. The bloke is obviously a retarded c**t with the intelligence of an Amoeba.

That's the problem with society today, it's run by faggots. I'm f**king sick of this 'let's rehabiltate him', 'it was his parents fault' attitude.

I hope he dies for what he's done. It's wankers like this that make society weak. It's wankers who stick up for him that makes it even weaker.

Would people be so quick to defend him if the tattoo was mocking and ridiculing a family member that had tied in a tragedy?. I don't f**king think so.

Put the c**t in a room with those who lost their loved ones that day and he wouldn't come out alive and that's the way it should be.

Justice For The Ninety Six.        You'll Never Walk Alone.

Here, here Hardcore, that kunt is the epitome of today's uncaring,disrespectful, young, yet there are Men & women of the same age fighting(some paying the ultimate sacrifice) for our and his freedom,

this f***in no-mark will never comprehend what his actions mean to those closest to those who never came home that day,

he and others like him should be f***in skinned alive and left to f***in rot, he is SCUM, and lower than shark sh*t,

personaly, i'd rip his f***in spine out and poke him in the arse with it, KUNT!!

'JFT 96'       YNWA
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,126 posts | 1277 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #51: Aug 15, 2012 11:58:09 pm
      Here, here Hardcore, that kunt is the epitome of today's uncaring,disrespectful, young, yet there are Men & women of the same age fighting(some paying the ultimate sacrifice) for our and his freedom,

this f***in no-mark will never comprehend what his actions mean to those closest to those who never came home that day,

he and others like him should be f***in skinned alive and left to f***in rot, he is SCUM, and lower than shark sh*t,

personaly, i'd rip his f***in spine out and poke him in the arse with it, KUNT!!

'JFT 96'       YNWA

Well said billy. There is no place in this world for cu*ts like this.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #52: Aug 18, 2012 09:06:56 am
      Man, 20, arrested for threatening Man United fan who has gone into hiding after tweeting picture of sick tattoo taunting Liverpool supporters over Hillsborough disaster
      He makes offensive reference to 96 who died at 1989 FA Cup sem-final
      'I wish to apologise to everyone I've offended - the tattoo is now covered'

Offensive: The tattoo posted on Twitter by Manchester United fan Danny Hornby
      A man has been arrested over alleged threats to a football fan who showed off his offensive tattoo about the Hillsborough disaster.
      Danny Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, was forced into hiding by death threats after posting a picture on his Twitter page of a tattoo on his back which reads '96wne'.
      The letters 'wne' are thought to stand for 'was not enough'.
      This was a sick reference to the 96 Reds fans who died at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.
      The tattoo sparked outrage among internet users who threatened to injure and even kill him.
      Hornby, 22, reported to be a Manchester United fan, has apologised for the wording and vowed to remove the tattoo. But police urged him to move out until the uproar dies down.
      Police had to step in because 22-year-old Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, feared for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.
      His parents, mother Kath and father Garry and younger sister Laura, have also moved out of the terrace house after the address was put on scores of internet ­forums.
      It is understood he promised to cover up the tattoo and post a fresh image of his back on his Twitter page.
      Lancashire Constabulary has made an arrest in connection with inciteful comments that Mr Hornby received that were trying to encourage people to harm him.
      A police spokeswoman said: “A 20-year-old man from Fleetwood has been arrested on suspicion of intentionally encouraging/assisting the commission of an either way offence - incitement - in connection with comments made on a social media site and has been bailed pending further inquiries.”
      Liverpool fan Stephen Landers wrote on Hornby’s Twitter page: 'It’s rather fitting the rat’s name is Hornby coz if I ever meet him I’ll break the c***’s arms n legs n leave him on the tracks.'
      Another wrote: 'There would be a sense of irony if police had to identify Danny Hornby’s body by that tattoo.'
      The former fish packer pleaded on Twitter not to involve his family. He wrote:'It’s nothing to do with them.

'I am not in Fleetwood nor staying with family or friends. I wish to apologise to everyone I’ve offended with regard to the tattoo, which is now covered.'
      The Hillsborough Justice Campaign branded the stunt 'sad' but condemned the threats.
      A spokesman told the Daily Star: 'It’s sad that someone feels the need to decorate their body with such ­inflammatory ­comments. But we don’t condone any threats against him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183986/Hillsborough-disaster-Manchester-United-fan-hiding-death-threats-tattoo-taunting-Liverpool-over.html

Sick b***ard doesn't understand what this actually means.

Quick Reply