Trending Topics

Next match: Bmouth v LFC [Premier League] Sat 7th Dec @ 3:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Vitality Stadium

Today is the 6th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W12 D6 L7

Olympics: Swimming

Read 8863 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,170 posts | 323 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: Olympics: Swimming
      Reply #75: Aug 06, 2012 01:55:34 am
      Exactly. Personally thought that was disgraceful behaviour by the US team. To be honest I don't think they've adhered themselves to anyone this Olympics. Firstly ignoring the 7/7 tribute in the opening ceremony in favour of a Ryan Seacrest interview with Michael Phelps and then that accusation.

Unlucky to Rebecca Adlington. Swimmings really been the only category Britain has disappointed in but you cannot argue with two bronze's from Adlington. She gave it her all. I don't know how much British swimming can learn from British cycling but I think most teams can learn from Dave Brailsford's lot.
      In all fairness though, the Seacrest interview was not a US Team decision. That was the NBC network. The overall US contingent was respectful during the tribute. I agree that NBC should of broadcast the tribute but that doesnt reflect on the US team. NBC is getting hammered by the press here in the US for not showing the tributes, they fu**ed up not the athletes.

Second.  Mad respect for the Brits... you are getting medals everywhere. You have 37 medals 16 Gold.  You got medals in Cycling, Rowing, Shooting, Swimming, Judo, Tennis etc...

whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Re: Olympics: Swimming
      Reply #76: Aug 09, 2012 12:54:14 pm
      The feeding station in the swimming marathon is crazy! :D

Quick Reply