Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

liverpool's fanscene - important (i need your help!)

Read 1727 times
      s.gerrard#4
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Jul 03, 2006 09:22:33 pm
      hey you guys!

i need your help. i'm working on a presentation (in school) about liverpool's fan scene...

could you maybe tell me something about your fanscene

how many liverpool fans are there? and how many fans visit games regularly?

do liverpool fans regularly do fan choreographies?

and what is so special about english fans or especially liverpool fans?

etc.

thank you soo much
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #1: Jul 06, 2006 08:06:51 pm
      lpool fans are loyal and noone joins lpool as glory followers..... they only join london clubs...... lpool fans have the loudest voices!!!! and pride!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: Jul 06, 2006 08:11:08 pm
      There are Liverpool fans in places you wouldn't beleive. Went to Malta last summer and visited the Liverpool Fan Club while I was there. They recently had a showing of the European cup and the Super cup, and me Uncle and Cousin got pics with em. Went to Australia and saw giant murals in one of the shopping centres of Gerrard and Michael Owen, before Kewell even joined us. We have the most loyal fans in the world, and the loudest  8) Any other info you need, PM me and I'll give you links to websites

Quick Reply