Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

LFC Prediction League 2012-13

Read 36500 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Re: LFC Prediction League 2012-13
      Reply #322: May 21, 2013 10:40:19 pm
      Well done to Exiled and Rodders  excellent effort by the two of you , only two right by me and i will admit that one was a fluke as i put the scores the wrong way around ,also big thanks to JD on an excellent job well done.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #323: May 22, 2013 08:25:14 am
      Congratulations to LFCexiled.  Very very closely run by Roddenberry, who at least has the Grand National win under his belt.

Well played Orchard Red on his consistency.  Maybe next year my man.

Prize to be awarded.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #324: May 22, 2013 08:35:30 am
      Well done Exiled!! Now go and put your new found skills in action down at the bookies mate.

Was viewing the 'who's on line' thing and it tells you what topic is being watched by individual users.....with the exception of racer where it said ''unknown action''.............

Probably roughing up the suspect.

Only found that function the other month. Don't nose around people's profiles half as much as I used to now I know you can get gripped doing it.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #325: May 22, 2013 10:40:10 am
      Thanks for the congrats folks, now to concentrate on doing the double or as I like to call it 'guessing scores with extreme optimism'. I have a funny feeling it'll be the way to go next season but that may just my eternal LFC optimism.

Well done Exiled!! Now go and put your new found skills in action down at the bookies mate.

I can predict a score or goal scorer quite a lot tbh, especially when it's not LFC related but as soon as I put it on papaer and hand it to the girl in the bookies it all goes horribly wrong, I am deffo jinxed when it comes to gambling, unfortunately.

Quick Reply