Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

FIFA 13

Read 60534 times
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Re: FIFA 13
      Reply #92: Sep 28, 2012 09:38:48 am
      Love this game. Similiar game play but the attacking feels smarter, passing is better, players are a tiny bit more intelligent I think with the game smarts, the vision and positioning. Made some cool signings for Liverpool, seems like prices for players have generally dropped which is handy for us with a lower budget...
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #93: Sep 28, 2012 10:31:41 am
      Love the game so far apart from our better players stats!

Anyone keen to get some live teams or matches going?

My gamer tag is DobbsRulz, just invite me
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #94: Sep 28, 2012 10:34:29 am
      The training courses are super cool too
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #95: Sep 28, 2012 11:25:11 am
      Can someone publish the overalls of our players plz? I'm going to buy mine in one week, just after my exams otherwise I won't revise if I'm alone at home.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #96: Sep 28, 2012 02:08:20 pm
      Have played one game and lost to the Blues 3-1. I like it, no drastic changes but I like the movement of the players. Little tip, Sterling is a beast in it. Have started a career mode out. I tend to play that more than anything else. Players transfer fees seem a bit more realistic and it appears that they drop/increase, depending on performances. Will be interesting to see if that is the case. Does anyone know whether or not on Career Mode, if you get selected for a country, do you actually manage or play in any tournaments or is it just friendlies?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #97: Sep 28, 2012 02:52:11 pm
      Played a little bit this morning. Started my career mode. Got beat 4-1 by MCFC in my first season game. Sterling is good, but it seems that Legendary mode (at least for me) is too legendary. Computer hardly ever messes up, anticipates your  passes and for some reason my players always seem late to react. Gave up a goal because Silva muscled Agger off of a ball on a counter attack...that's a bit far fetched. I've found the transfers a bit difficult. Have been quoted prices on a couple of players off inquiries only to have the club reject the amount that they named. Overall I like the game play.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #98: Sep 28, 2012 03:48:08 pm
      Can anyone help me out, im a total noob to FIFA  :P

I Just want to play a season with LFC against the AI, is that possible or do i have to play online against other Joe Soap's?

And what is "Creation centre - All packs in one for €5.99? I have a feeling i need this.

Help a brother out someone  :'(
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #99: Sep 28, 2012 07:08:19 pm
      Can anyone help me out, im a total noob to FIFA  :P

I Just want to play a season with LFC against the AI, is that possible or do i have to play online against other Joe Soap's?

And what is "Creation centre - All packs in one for €5.99? I have a feeling i need this.

Help a brother out someone  :'(

If you want to play a season against the Computer (AI) I would suggest doing a "Career". You can set it up as a player or manager. I usually use manager because then I get to control transfers and such. Plus when you play the games you can play as any player and don' t have to be stuck controlling only one player. I don't have my Xbox hooked up to play online so I only ever play against the AI. Finding it a little tough going for someo reason....my defense won't defend ;D

I've lost to to City 4-1 and tied West Brom 2-2 so far.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #100: Sep 28, 2012 07:18:46 pm
      If you want to play a season against the Computer (AI) I would suggest doing a "Career". You can set it up as a player or manager. I usually use manager because then I get to control transfers and such. Plus when you play the games you can play as any player and don' t have to be stuck controlling only one player. I don't have my Xbox hooked up to play online so I only ever play against the AI. Finding it a little tough going for someo reason....my defense won't defend ;D

I've lost to to City 4-1 and tied West Brom 2-2 so far.
      Cheers mate, ill give that a go. Been playing friendlies so far, not going near online yet, dont fancy getting whipped :D

What is "seasons"

Is that the LIVE online league season where if players are injured in real life they'll be injured in the game? Because that sounds appealing to me.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,335 posts | 6386 
      Reply #101: Sep 28, 2012 08:25:02 pm
      Cheers mate, ill give that a go. Been playing friendlies so far, not going near online yet, dont fancy getting whipped :D

What is "seasons"

Is that the LIVE online league season where if players are injured in real life they'll be injured in the game? Because that sounds appealing to me.

I think seasons is online play but not sure, I just went straight into Career mode :D
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #102: Sep 29, 2012 12:45:12 am

What is "seasons"

Seasons is an online feature. Each season consists of 10 games. You start in Division 10 with the aim to win division 1. You need to get a set amount of points to stay in the division for the new season or you will be relegated. Get the required amount and you will get promoted.

If a player is injured in real life, you can still play him but his stats wont be as good.

Hope that cleared it up for you?
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #103: Sep 29, 2012 03:01:22 am
      Seasons is an online feature. Each season consists of 10 games. You start in Division 10 with the aim to win division 1. You need to get a set amount of points to stay in the division for the new season or you will be relegated. Get the required amount and you will get promoted.

If a player is injured in real life, you can still play him but his stats wont be as good.

Hope that cleared it up for you?
      Cheers mate.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #104: Sep 30, 2012 09:08:45 am
      Playing the manager mode and got a fee agreed for Higuain with 1hour to go on deadline day, but he rejected the wages offered so I was quite upset. But Suarez was in top form, scoring 13 league goals up to Christmas where I renewed my Higuain interest, eventually signing him for 21million pounds.

Unfortunately though, as I do Suarez hands in a transfer request (3 days before end of transfer window) despite being the second top scorer in the league, playing in a team just 2 points off the top.... I rejected Barcelona's 29million offer, but then the board said that they were "letting the player leave" and sold him without me being able to stop it for 21.5million pounds to Real Madrid :'(

I then turned off my xbox and loaded the last save (just after I signed Higuain) but every time I did Suarez requested a transfer and the board sold him... Now I'm quite upset, Liverpool doesn't feel the same without him, signing Higuain and Walcott doesn't even make up for it

DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #105: Sep 30, 2012 09:45:23 am

Unfortunately though, as I do Suarez hands in a transfer request (3 days before end of transfer window) despite being the second top scorer in the league, playing in a team just 2 points off the top.... I rejected Barcelona's 29million offer, but then the board said that they were "letting the player leave" and sold him without me being able to stop it for 21.5million pounds to Real Madrid :'(

I then turned off my xbox and loaded the last save (just after I signed Higuain) but every time I did Suarez requested a transfer and the board sold him... Now I'm quite upset, Liverpool doesn't feel the same without him, signing Higuain and Walcott doesn't even make up for it

Wow, thats nuts Fletch. Didn't know transfers were updated that much!

I've only been playing seasons online so far, will get into manager mode later.

Is anyone putting together a lfcreds team or want to play h2h?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #106: Sep 30, 2012 02:03:11 pm
      Why do they never edit Johnson? Johnson does not have long hair anymore!

Great game though, really loving it!
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #107: Sep 30, 2012 03:07:58 pm
      yeah my mate and I both instantly noticed Glen. I remember they actually updated him half way through FIFA 12 and cut the hair off but now it's back.

I've had a fun career mode so far. Signed Sturridge for 8m. I had no idea he is 6'2 I mean I've seen the kid play plenty but he doesn't look that tall out there..! He keeps scoring braces. I put him in the centre with Suarez right and Sterling left and rotate Assaidi Borini and Zaha through. (Oh yeah, Pacheco.. one of my favorites, I am so biased with him, but Bayern offered 5m which I couldn't really turn down. Also got Newcastle to bid higher for Joe Cole and got rid of him for 5). I also signed Sissoko from Toulouse for 5m and Wilfred Zaha for 4m plus Doni. Although rumors about Pepe wanting to go back to Spain have started so I might need to find a new keeper for myself soon.

The numbers all go up very quickly. I've used Sama twice and he's gone up by like three. Sahin is already at 85. But Carra and Stevie have dropped one each.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #108: Sep 30, 2012 04:09:40 pm
      Got Gerrard out of a pack on Ultimate Team  :)
      sabbath
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #109: Sep 30, 2012 11:45:53 pm
      Bought Gerrqrd today for 20K myself.  Him alongside Yaya and clown head from Everton are beastly in midfield.   Kaboul is a rock this year too.

I'm finding very easy to make coins compared to previous years.  Must have made over a 100k today.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #110: Oct 01, 2012 06:48:03 pm
      Always crap at making coins but the game itself is pretty good

Add me on psn BoonYNWA if anyone fancies a game
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #111: Oct 01, 2012 10:03:04 pm
      My ultimate team at the moment, its a bit stupid how with the ultimate edition you only get your free gold packs one pack at a time every week... chemistry is 75 btw, dunno why it says 0.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #112: Oct 01, 2012 11:50:16 pm
      The ref book players far too easily online!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #113: Oct 02, 2012 03:36:26 am
      Anybody notice any bugs when they play online?

Every single time I have tried to play online the very first time I go into an online game, then go through the team selection, finding an opponent, the line ups then in the next screen where you have the player facing the keeper 1 on 1 scenario right before kick off to the game nothing happens. It's like I am shut out in that mode and I can not get out of it either unless I "quit game" and boot it up again.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #114: Oct 02, 2012 10:36:11 am
      Completed my first career season as a player

Won the league with 86 points :)

Quick Reply