Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Coming over from Canada, bit of help

Read 1780 times
      BigGreg
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 34 posts |
      Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Aug 12, 2012 05:26:57 pm
      Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi, my name is Greg and me and a buddy are flying over from Canada in just over a week. I'm a big Liverpool supporter and thats basically why I'm taking this vacation. I'm planning to watch the sept 2 match vs Arsenal. I say I'm planning to watch the game cause I don't know how I go about getting tickets to what I imagine is a sold out event.

Anyone have any tips, or ideas how I can get my hands on two seats? Would love to watch this from the KOP. Any advice would help, much appreciated.
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012 01:23:28 pm by MsGerrard »
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Re: Comming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #1: Aug 13, 2012 10:25:29 am
      Basically, it's crazy how many people come over here from far flung lands without sorting tickets before they make travel arrangements...

Tickets went on sale last month and sold out last month. :f_doh:

Your only two options are to hope some come up on General sale on the official site or from ticket touts outside the ground. Good luck.
      BigGreg
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 34 posts |
      Re: Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #2: Aug 13, 2012 02:28:02 pm
      Yea I figured it was going to be sold out, If I can't get any tickets so be it. I can at least be in the city when the games on I'm sure that will be an awesome experience.

I have found some tickets on a few websites online, just never really heard of em, so I'm hesitant to purchase from the sites in case they are not real. How can I tell if I'm buying a real ticket?
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Re: Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #3: Aug 13, 2012 05:07:45 pm
      Nah don't get them, the only place you can buy tickets officially is from the official site.

If you've got a bit of cash go to the site and buy a hospitality ticket, there's usually some available I think? :)

Quick Reply