Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 8th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Oussama Assaidi (SC Heerenveen)

Read 13076 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Oussama Assaidi (SC Heerenveen)
      Reply #138: Aug 16, 2012 08:52:03 pm
      Nah not Itk's Crouchinho or I wouldn't have posted it.

Fair enough then.

Thought someone might of tried to get a last word in.

Either way, i would think a few players would of had a word to say about some possible signings.
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #139: Aug 16, 2012 09:05:19 pm
      {Profile Posted 16/08/12}

Date of Birth: - 15.08.1988
      Height: - 5ft 10-™-™
      Position: - Left / Right Wing
      Nationality: - Morroco
      Current Club: - Just about to sign for Liverpool
      Estimated Market Value: - £3 million
      Linked with: - Just about to sign for Liverpool

Club Statistics
      Almere City FC
      2007/2008 season -“ 29 matches, 3 goals and 2 assists.

De Graafschap Doetinchem
      2008/2009 season -“ 17 matches, 2 goals and no assists.
      2009/2010 season -“ 5 matches, 5 goals and 2 assists.
      TOTAL -“ 22 matches, 7 goals and 2 assists.

Heerenveen
      2009/2010 season -“ 26 matches, 2 goals and 4 assists.
      2010/2011 season -“ 31 matches, 9 goals and 13 assists.
      2011/2012 season -“ 27 matches, 10 goals and 7 assists.
      2012/2013 season - 2 matches, no goals and no assists.
      TOTAL -“ 86 matches, 21 goals and 24 assists.
      (Although other websites report 68 matches, and 20 goals. When I have more time I will get to the bottom of the problem. But for now, the stats are not too important. He has a very good goal and assists record.)

International Statistics

Netherlands U20
      2008/2009 season-“ 1 match, no goals and no assists.

Morocco
      2010/2011 season -“ 5 matches, 1 goal and 1 assist.
      2012 season -“ 2 matches, no goals and no assists.
      TOTAL -“ 7 matches, 1 goal and 1 assists.

General Comments:

Hey all. What a shock!! Out of the blue or what. We all have never, very heard of this player. As soon as I heard I started this profile. I have done it as quickly as possible, but still tried to keep it as fair and as full but balanced as possible. I hope you enjoy it, and if you have seen the player a lot when over in Holland, then please drop me some comments about him as a player.

Anyway the player. He seems a very skilful player, with lots of tricks and flicks. The only problem with this is sometimes he can try to do too much. He will beat 3 players, but then instead of passing, he will try to beat that 4th player. Sometimes it will work, but mostly it wont. So he needs to keep going with those fantastic skills, but make sure that he doesnt try too much. But as I was saying, he is a fantastically skilful player, who is also a good dribbler, and has fantastic close control. His body build is also superb for those long dazzling runs past opposition players. However, he shouldnt over complicate his game.

He is also an experienced player now. He has played in both top Dutch flight leagues, as well as at Dutch youth level, and as a full Moroccan international. He is also only very young, at 24, but already racked up a couple of hundred games, and international and European experience. This means that he should be able to call on this experience in his new league, which should help him to adapt quickly and well.

Finally, going forward, apart from the players trickery, he also isnt a selfish player. Yes there are times, as I mentioned, when he should pass, but there are also times when you want him just to keep going himself, as his run/dribble is going so well, but he decides to pass, which means he doesnt go for all the glory. You need this in a player if they are going to fit into Rodgers Tika Taka style. You cannot have 10 players passing it around, then one ball hog. Therefore, Assaidi should complement the style nicely. To conclude his plus points also, he looks a decent player with two feet. His stronger foot is his right foot, but his left isnt terrible. He can use it for passing and shooting; hes not a player who cannot use their weak foot.

However, the player does have negatives to his play. As I have brushed upon, he can sometimes try one too many tricks or flicks, and he can waste all that hard work and energy he has just spent. It can also be frustrating for teammates, when he has put them in a good position, but then he throws it all away. Furthermore to that, his finishing only seems decent, not great, despite a very impressive scoring record. He can seem to scuff, or rush his shots, so instead of a fantastic finish, the ball just goes rolling into the opponent keepers hands. It is also very annoying, because he could have been on a great run, but then throws it all away. It is definitely something that he needs to improve upon. His composure just seems to be lacking there sometimes.
      He doesnt seem to be a winger either, despite everybody reporting this. When you watch him, he always seems to be running at the opposition down the middle of the pitch, and not really the wing. The suits Liverpools style more, but it does throw into doubt his wingers abilities, e.g. crossing. However, his should not need to be doing much crossing if Andy Carroll heads back up North. He seems more of a player who wants to play in the hole, rather than someone who wants to get chalk on their boots. We will have to wait and find out I guess, if he is a good wing player. However, he should be able to play on the wing, so it shows that he is a versatile player that he can play in a number of attacking positions.

Finally, on the negatives of the player, and something that I will brush more upon later, is the strength of the player. As all flair players seem to be, he doesnt seem to be that strong. He seems to get pushed of the ball and bullied about a bit. As I will explain in more detail later, I fear this could become a problem when playing for Liverpool in England. However, it is something he can work on, e.g. more gym work, but something he needs to be careful about. If he does genuinely go down because he is fouled then fair enough, but if hes weak and going down all the time, then he may earn an unfair reputation as a diver. Overall though, he is a well-rounded player with a few, but minor weaknesses, but plenty of good, but not spectacular (part from skills and dribbling) good parts to his game.

Would Assaidi cut it in the Premiership?

Well, for the fee that is being talked about, at only £3 million, almost nothing can go wrong with the player. If he does fail, then we wont be saddled with a player on high wages either and hes still only young so will have a good sell on value. However, by watching the player, he looks like a more matured and better all-round player to Kevin Mirallas. He seems to be able to control how many skills he does, e.g. not to go over the top. He also seems to have a good vision of the game, e.g. where players are etc. Moreover, he reads the game well, knows where teammates are; which is key in the Premiership, and to be able to play tika taka football. But anyway, I do actually think he could make it as a great player for Liverpool. He has a good maturity about him, has good skills and also a good vision when on the pitch, He also seems to work hard, and is highly rated, and quite an experienced player now. My only fear is that he tries too many tricks etc., and it doesnt work for him, which could affect his confidence etc. Also, as that sort of flair player, he isnt the strongest, so in the Prem he might also be too weak. But if he can get stronger, keeps his game simple and keeps working hard, then he could be a real gem of a player for Liverpool.

Summary of Assaidi:

Strengths: Quick feet, dribbling, two footed, experience, pace, can beat players from standing start, not a selfish player.

Weaknesses: Lightweight, too many tricks, waste good opportunities, strength
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,559 posts | 1547 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #140: Aug 16, 2012 09:05:25 pm
      As an aside, does anyone here know what players the Gaffer bough at Swansea City?
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #141: Aug 16, 2012 09:08:42 pm
      This 1 came right out the blue. He sounds an exciting player. just hope he gets a good opportunity to show what he can do
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #142: Aug 16, 2012 09:15:06 pm
      That is a remarkably detailed profile considering the first few lines!

YouTube superscouts!!!

Chuffed to buy someone I know F**k all about. Will he hilarious watching the ITKs trying and row back from this one
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,335 posts | 2836 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #143: Aug 16, 2012 09:46:57 pm
      {Profile Posted 16/08/12}

Date of Birth: - 15.08.1988
      Height: - 5ft 10-™-™
      Position: - Left / Right Wing
      Nationality: - Morroco
      Current Club: - Just about to sign for Liverpool
      Estimated Market Value: - £3 million
      Linked with: - Just about to sign for Liverpool

Club Statistics
      Almere City FC
      2007/2008 season -“ 29 matches, 3 goals and 2 assists.

De Graafschap Doetinchem
      2008/2009 season -“ 17 matches, 2 goals and no assists.
      2009/2010 season -“ 5 matches, 5 goals and 2 assists.
      TOTAL -“ 22 matches, 7 goals and 2 assists.

Heerenveen
      2009/2010 season -“ 26 matches, 2 goals and 4 assists.
      2010/2011 season -“ 31 matches, 9 goals and 13 assists.
      2011/2012 season -“ 27 matches, 10 goals and 7 assists.
      2012/2013 season - 2 matches, no goals and no assists.
      TOTAL -“ 86 matches, 21 goals and 24 assists.
      (Although other websites report 68 matches, and 20 goals. When I have more time I will get to the bottom of the problem. But for now, the stats are not too important. He has a very good goal and assists record.)

International Statistics

Netherlands U20
      2008/2009 season-“ 1 match, no goals and no assists.

Morocco
      2010/2011 season -“ 5 matches, 1 goal and 1 assist.
      2012 season -“ 2 matches, no goals and no assists.
      TOTAL -“ 7 matches, 1 goal and 1 assists.

General Comments:

Hey all. What a shock!! Out of the blue or what. We all have never, very heard of this player. As soon as I heard I started this profile. I have done it as quickly as possible, but still tried to keep it as fair and as full but balanced as possible. I hope you enjoy it, and if you have seen the player a lot when over in Holland, then please drop me some comments about him as a player.

Anyway the player. He seems a very skilful player, with lots of tricks and flicks. The only problem with this is sometimes he can try to do too much. He will beat 3 players, but then instead of passing, he will try to beat that 4th player. Sometimes it will work, but mostly it wont. So he needs to keep going with those fantastic skills, but make sure that he doesnt try too much. But as I was saying, he is a fantastically skilful player, who is also a good dribbler, and has fantastic close control. His body build is also superb for those long dazzling runs past opposition players. However, he shouldnt over complicate his game.

He is also an experienced player now. He has played in both top Dutch flight leagues, as well as at Dutch youth level, and as a full Moroccan international. He is also only very young, at 24, but already racked up a couple of hundred games, and international and European experience. This means that he should be able to call on this experience in his new league, which should help him to adapt quickly and well.

Finally, going forward, apart from the players trickery, he also isnt a selfish player. Yes there are times, as I mentioned, when he should pass, but there are also times when you want him just to keep going himself, as his run/dribble is going so well, but he decides to pass, which means he doesnt go for all the glory. You need this in a player if they are going to fit into Rodgers Tika Taka style. You cannot have 10 players passing it around, then one ball hog. Therefore, Assaidi should complement the style nicely. To conclude his plus points also, he looks a decent player with two feet. His stronger foot is his right foot, but his left isnt terrible. He can use it for passing and shooting; hes not a player who cannot use their weak foot.

However, the player does have negatives to his play. As I have brushed upon, he can sometimes try one too many tricks or flicks, and he can waste all that hard work and energy he has just spent. It can also be frustrating for teammates, when he has put them in a good position, but then he throws it all away. Furthermore to that, his finishing only seems decent, not great, despite a very impressive scoring record. He can seem to scuff, or rush his shots, so instead of a fantastic finish, the ball just goes rolling into the opponent keepers hands. It is also very annoying, because he could have been on a great run, but then throws it all away. It is definitely something that he needs to improve upon. His composure just seems to be lacking there sometimes.
      He doesnt seem to be a winger either, despite everybody reporting this. When you watch him, he always seems to be running at the opposition down the middle of the pitch, and not really the wing. The suits Liverpools style more, but it does throw into doubt his wingers abilities, e.g. crossing. However, his should not need to be doing much crossing if Andy Carroll heads back up North. He seems more of a player who wants to play in the hole, rather than someone who wants to get chalk on their boots. We will have to wait and find out I guess, if he is a good wing player. However, he should be able to play on the wing, so it shows that he is a versatile player that he can play in a number of attacking positions.

Finally, on the negatives of the player, and something that I will brush more upon later, is the strength of the player. As all flair players seem to be, he doesnt seem to be that strong. He seems to get pushed of the ball and bullied about a bit. As I will explain in more detail later, I fear this could become a problem when playing for Liverpool in England. However, it is something he can work on, e.g. more gym work, but something he needs to be careful about. If he does genuinely go down because he is fouled then fair enough, but if hes weak and going down all the time, then he may earn an unfair reputation as a diver. Overall though, he is a well-rounded player with a few, but minor weaknesses, but plenty of good, but not spectacular (part from skills and dribbling) good parts to his game.

Would Assaidi cut it in the Premiership?

Well, for the fee that is being talked about, at only £3 million, almost nothing can go wrong with the player. If he does fail, then we wont be saddled with a player on high wages either and hes still only young so will have a good sell on value. However, by watching the player, he looks like a more matured and better all-round player to Kevin Mirallas. He seems to be able to control how many skills he does, e.g. not to go over the top. He also seems to have a good vision of the game, e.g. where players are etc. Moreover, he reads the game well, knows where teammates are; which is key in the Premiership, and to be able to play tika taka football. But anyway, I do actually think he could make it as a great player for Liverpool. He has a good maturity about him, has good skills and also a good vision when on the pitch, He also seems to work hard, and is highly rated, and quite an experienced player now. My only fear is that he tries too many tricks etc., and it doesnt work for him, which could affect his confidence etc. Also, as that sort of flair player, he isnt the strongest, so in the Prem he might also be too weak. But if he can get stronger, keeps his game simple and keeps working hard, then he could be a real gem of a player for Liverpool.

Summary of Assaidi:

Strengths: Quick feet, dribbling, two footed, experience, pace, can beat players from standing start, not a selfish player.

Weaknesses: Lightweight, too many tricks, waste good opportunities, strength

Omg... it looks like some kind of joke! How can someone admit in the very first line to have never heard of a player and then write whole paragraphs about him, going as far as discuss his weaknesses and strengths, or if he'll cut in the EPL. Based on what, youtube? Twitter talk? f***in hell... :D Some people have too much time on their hands... how useless is a profile written by a person who never saw the guy play? :D
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #144: Aug 16, 2012 10:05:45 pm
      I know it's embarrassing that someone actually wrote it, also that someone would post it on here!
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #145: Aug 16, 2012 10:08:54 pm
      So is there anyone out there who has actually seen him play in an actual match? And if so, how long will it take him to take Downing's position in the starting XI?
      LiverpoolCornhusker
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts | 24 
      Reply #146: Aug 16, 2012 10:13:17 pm
      pretty excited we signed someone who nobody knew what the F**k is going on! hopefully he's a good player though haha
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #147: Aug 16, 2012 10:19:46 pm
      Stephen, you don't half read some sh*te mate! :D

So is there anyone out there who has actually seen him play in an actual match? And if so, how long will it take him to take Downing's position in the starting XI?

Never seen him play but 2 seconds.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #148: Aug 16, 2012 10:20:35 pm
      Just been speaking to a dutch lad I know and he says he's like a very raw Robben, he says expect him to mesmerize you and infuriate you during a game as he's  inconsistent over 90 minutes.
      Big Andy
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts |
      • 18 soon to be 19
      Reply #149: Aug 16, 2012 10:21:11 pm
      Love it how The Official LFC site say LFC agree fee for winger. They dont know his name as well.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,509 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #150: Aug 16, 2012 10:47:06 pm
      Liverpool Spring Surprise With The Capture Of Flying Winger Oussama Assaidi
      August 16, 2012
      By Dave Hendrick

Well that came out of the blue didn’t it? As the footballing world, or it least the part that revolves around Liverpool Football Club sat back and waited for updates on Nuri Sahin, Cristian Tello, Theo Walcott and Clint Dempsey the Reds sprung a surprise by announcing they had reached an agreement with Dutch club Heerenveen over the signing of Moroccan winger Oussama Assaidi.

This is the third signing of the Brendan Rodgers reign as manager of Liverpool, and the first player signed who had not previously worked under the new Liverpool manager. Rodgers is known to have good contacts in Holland having spent time their early in his coaching career as he learned his trade and they have clearly come into play in this instance.

The Reds are believed to have agreed a fee in the region of £2.5million for services of the 22 time capped Moroccan winger which represents an excellent low risk/high reward piece of business for the Anfield club. Assaidi was due to enter the last year of his contract, which explains the low price, and had been subject of interest from a number of clubs including Fulham, Galatasaray and Ajax. Ajax had been strongly linked with the player over the last year and were reportedly very close to signing him only for the deal to fall apart at the last minute due to a glitch in agreeing personal terms.

This signing marks another step in the right direction for Liverpool in terms of the fee paid, the efficiency in while the deal was done and the fact that the Reds managed to sign him before he went on to make a real name for himself. Obviously there are no guarantees in football but history has shown that Liverpool tend to sign players after they have made moves to bigger clubs, thus being forced to pay over the odds for them. With Assaidi, they’ve gotten him before that happens so if he can fulfill his potential and become a star, they will have saved themselves a fortune.

This move should hopefully lay to rest the accusation of “unimaginative scouting” which has previously been aimed at Rodgers over the signings of Fabio Borini and Joe Allen, and the pursuit of Gylfi Sigurdsson. Another point of note is that no media outlet or twitter “In The Know” had any information on this deal before it was announced on the club website. Liverpool are a club who were once famous for doing their transfer business behind closed doors and this marks a return to that practice. Long may that sort of operating continue.

Having only seen Assaidi play three times myself I can not claim to be any kind of expert on the player, so with that in mind I thought I’d see what the experts had to say on Liverpool’s latest recruit.

Mohamed Moalim, a well respected writer on Dutch football for the magazine FourFourTwo, who uses the twitter handle @jouracule had the following to say:

For those asking Oussama Assaidi: dynamic winger, can play either flank but stronger on the right, great dribbler and has an eye for goal.

Not faraway from being exceptional, dynamic winger can play through the middle, certain he was Ajax bound. A v good signing.

Back to the football: Assaidi is a v good footballer, only going to get better, will thrive under Rodgers

Andy Brassell (@andybrassell) a freelance journalist who covers different leagues throughout Europe added:

Excited at the prospect of Assaidi joining Liverpool. Great to watch; lovely dribbler, can score goals & tremendous work rate

In fact, Eric Gerets once told Adel Taarabt when he left him out for Morocco: “Watch (Assaidi) & you’ll figure why you’re not in the team.”

Leander Schaerlaeckens, ESPN Columnist who covers European football and tweets from the handle @leanderalphabet because his “Last Name No Fit” had the following to say:

For those asking, Oussama Assaidi is classic Dutch scoring winger. R-footed, can play on both sides. Good crosser from R,takes on men from L.

Assaidi seemed to be on his way to Ajax for about 3.5 million euro. Assuming Liverpool got him for the same amount,the cost-benefit is great.

These statements tie in with what I saw from Assaidi in the matches I watched. He’s an extremely pacey winger who’s comfortable on either side of the field. He takes on and beats defenders for fun and he can score goals. He’s also a good crosser of the ball and a decent passer of the ball although that is an aspect he will need to work on, especially in the final third.  In 29 matches for Heerenveen he racked up 10 goals and 8 assists (stats via @jeremy_lfc) and helped his team finish 5th in last season’s Eredivisie.

While he is noted as somewhat of an individualist who can at times be a bit frustrating as he has a tendency to overdo things, his link up play with Bas Dost and Luciano Narsingh looked excellent when I saw him play and that trio are credited with Heerenveen’s strong season. Unfortunately for Heerenveen, all three have now left the club.

If Assaidi hits the ground running he could be a perfect fit on the right hand side of Liverpool’s front three and should link well with the likes of Luis Suarez, Fabio Borini and Steven Gerrard. His signing likely means the end of pursuits of Tello, Walcott and Adam Johnson but that may not be a bad thing as he’s more affordable than the latter two and Tello seems reluctant to leave Spain.

For those who like comparisons between players the best I can think of is that Assaidi is little bit like Hatem Ben Arfa, only a right footed version. That’s not to say he’s as good as Ben Arfa, or ever will be, but there are similarities in the way they play.

Oh and one last piece of information, Assaidi is nicknamed The Ferrari.

I’ll leave you with a couple of Youtube videos to enjoy. YNWA

Oussama Assaidi - Welcome to Liverpool | 720p HD

Oussama Assaidi Up, Up And Away 1080 HD

http://www.theliverpoolword.com/2012/08/liverpoolspring-surprise-with-the-capture-of-flying-winger-oussama-assaidi/

Bier
      Reply #151: Aug 16, 2012 10:50:15 pm
      Very surprising this. Not overly excited, bit on the fence.

He's a tricky winger, his dribbling is probably his strong point. He's right footed but has a decent left foot. Has played mostly on the left, cutting inside alot., but he's probably decent on the right too. Has good vision and composure. Since his De Graafschap days I knew he had potential because he's technically gifted. He and Luuk de Jong really made a great impression that first season there. He struggled a bit with an injury last season at Heerenveen, and probably partly because of that was completely outshone by Luciano Narsingh. I'd say Assaidi has a bit more finesse though, but Narsingh is faster.

Assaidi hasn't really had that amazing season yet in the eredivisie that gives me confidence he's ready for such a big step. But I wouldn't say that he isn't ready either.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #152: Aug 16, 2012 10:57:23 pm
      Was going to say he reminds me a bit of Hatem Ben Arfa from those videos.
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #153: Aug 16, 2012 11:04:42 pm
      I have seen bits and pieces of this lad and he is a very exciting signing and only for 3 million fuark strong deal.
      liverpoolforlive
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #154: Aug 16, 2012 11:06:37 pm
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #155: Aug 16, 2012 11:12:23 pm
      Thanks for the input bier do you think he has talent to succeed at club
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #156: Aug 16, 2012 11:12:53 pm
      Saw him for Morocco about a year ago. Wish I had paid more attention to the lad now.
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #157: Aug 16, 2012 11:17:31 pm
      My hope is that we're getting Dempsey or someone of that level or a little better. If so, Assaidi will feature more in the cup and Europa games and as a pacey sub in league matches. Unless of course he shocks us all and is brilliant from the start. For 3M there's little risk. He's 24 and on low wages I assume so we can sell him and get our money back if he underwhelms.

Welcome Oussama!  :aaliverpoolwz0:
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #158: Aug 16, 2012 11:17:52 pm
      I had never heard of him till ten minutes ago but I have a strangely good feeling about this XD
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      Reply #159: Aug 16, 2012 11:31:16 pm
      Omg... it looks like some kind of joke! How can someone admit in the very first line to have never heard of a player and then write whole paragraphs about him, going as far as discuss his weaknesses and strengths, or if he'll cut in the EPL. Based on what, youtube? Twitter talk? F**kin hell... :D Some people have too much time on their hands... how useless is a profile written by a person who never saw the guy play? :D

I just seen it here on this site just thought i would throw it up .....http://player-profiles.co.uk/oussama-assaidi.php
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      Reply #160: Aug 16, 2012 11:33:34 pm
      Very surprising this. Not overly excited, bit on the fence.

He's a tricky winger, his dribbling is probably his strong point. He's right footed but has a decent left foot. Has played mostly on the left, cutting inside alot., but he's probably decent on the right too. Has good vision and composure. Since his De Graafschap days I knew he had potential because he's technically gifted. He and Luuk de Jong really made a great impression that first season there. He struggled a bit with an injury last season at Heerenveen, and probably partly because of that was completely outshone by Luciano Narsingh. I'd say Assaidi has a bit more finesse though, but Narsingh is faster.

Assaidi hasn't really had that amazing season yet in the eredivisie that gives me confidence he's ready for such a big step. But I wouldn't say that he isn't ready either.

Cheers Bier Do u think he will go straight in on the right wing were Downing is playing,Or do u think it will take him some time to adjust??

Quick Reply