Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Mancs at it again

Read 38062 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Mancs at it again
      Reply #23: Aug 22, 2012 08:52:59 pm
      Those were the days my friends we took the stretford end......and we did. 8)
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #24: Aug 22, 2012 09:01:29 pm
      I wonder how many Scum fans know about this:

Building such a young side was quite revolutionary at that time. What influence has Sir Matt Busby had one the modern game?

"Undoubtedly, Sir Matt Busby was one of the great modern managers, and his approach to player development has been tremendously influential. One of Sir Matt’s greatest friends was Bill Shankly, the great Liverpool manager. I guess many Manchester people may not realise that Liverpool football club sent five players to Manchester United after that terrible tragedy so that they might continue fulfilling their fixtures. These were great men with a sense of community who, along with Jock Stein, were born within 15 miles of each other. These were men from mining communities who knew how groups of men worked together and how teams were built. And who also knew about suffering, in the way that mining villages did in those days."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/articles/2008/02/01/060208_munich_taylor_feature.shtml
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #25: Aug 23, 2012 04:12:07 pm
      The majority of United fans are not respectful, they are all cu*ts of the highest order
      emsy28
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 12 
      Reply #26: Aug 23, 2012 05:49:49 pm
      The majority of United fans are not respectful, they are all cu*ts of the highest order

I totally agree, They're obsessed with Liverpool fc. Just go onto youtube and watch a few videos of them away at places like Ajax and Anfield and you'll be shocked that it isn't a minority that sings the offensive chants but it's hundreds of them. They're disgusting the way they behave and nothing ever get's said in the press. No coincidence they get they're away allocation reduced at some away grounds, and then they moan but still stand in the walkways!

Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #27: Aug 23, 2012 06:38:44 pm
      I wonder how many Scum fans know about this:

Building such a young side was quite revolutionary at that time. What influence has Sir Matt Busby had one the modern game?

"Undoubtedly, Sir Matt Busby was one of the great modern managers, and his approach to player development has been tremendously influential. One of Sir Matt’s greatest friends was Bill Shankly, the great Liverpool manager. I guess many Manchester people may not realise that Liverpool football club sent five players to Manchester United after that terrible tragedy so that they might continue fulfilling their fixtures. These were great men with a sense of community who, along with Jock Stein, were born within 15 miles of each other. These were men from mining communities who knew how groups of men worked together and how teams were built. And who also knew about suffering, in the way that mining villages did in those days."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/articles/2008/02/01/060208_munich_taylor_feature.shtml

Saw that earlier today - I wonder if many do know that..!

Sad really, regardless of rivalry the footballing community should stick together in times like that. Shows how some people have class - and perhaps a damming indictment of modern football and its followers...
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #28: Aug 30, 2012 01:25:37 pm
      Don't know if the piece of sh*t that runs this facebook page is a manc or just a f**king moron.

WARNING - The picture is very upsetting

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463079757058811&set=a.458648984168555.107931.458530517513735&type=1&theater
      « Last Edit: Aug 30, 2012 01:43:06 pm by whyohwhyohwhy »
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #29: Aug 30, 2012 01:40:14 pm
      WARNING: The above image is graphic and upsetting.

Disgusting that someone would post such a picture on Facebook.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #30: Aug 30, 2012 01:41:33 pm
      WARNING: The above image is graphic and upsetting.

Disgusting that someone would post such a picture on Facebook.

My bad, I should have put a warning up.  It is utterly disgusting.  I've reported it on FB.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #31: Aug 30, 2012 01:44:25 pm
      Thanks whyohwhyowhy. I've also reported it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #32: Aug 30, 2012 04:44:07 pm
      These fuckups should be hunted down and disposed of, if that makes me as bad as them F**k it I sure won't lose any sleep about it.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #33: Aug 30, 2012 05:01:15 pm
      The people on there rising to the soft sh*te are giving him the ammo to keep posting the sick pictures. If these people were ignored they'd soon stop and move on to something else or end up killing themselves when the attention they crave isn't given to them.

They are just lonely bas**rds trying to feel important.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #34: Aug 30, 2012 06:30:41 pm
      Look at the 5 likes!! KEITH SINGLETON is one

You F***ing w**ker. You came on here joined in various topics.

Scum
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #35: Aug 30, 2012 06:46:36 pm
      In the comments the same Keith Singleton comments "Your one sad b***ard..." which appears aimed at the poster.
      The like button on Facebook can lead to confusion. There needs to be an unlike button as well. It may not be "our" Keith also?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,254 posts | 2820 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #36: Aug 30, 2012 07:01:16 pm
      In the comments the same Keith Singleton comments "Your one sad b***ard..." which appears aimed at the poster.
      The like button on Facebook can lead to confusion. There needs to be an unlike button as well. It may not be "our" Keith also?

It was clearly under "like" and hes defo a manc. Chances of 2 Keith Singeltons is slim wouldn't ye think! Bit too much of a coincidence!!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #37: Aug 30, 2012 07:15:08 pm
      I did reply Brian but then read Finchie's comment and deleted, I still find it hard to believe that anyone can be so much of a c**t as to post on here and act in that manner.
      There will be mancs on that site aware that KS was on LFCReds and the twisted fuckers could have used the same name to wind us up further.
      They are more to be pittied Brian but I just hate the cu*ts.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #38: Aug 30, 2012 07:33:16 pm
      I did reply Brian but then read Finchie's comment and deleted, I still find it hard to believe that anyone can be so much of a c**t as to post on here and act in that manner.
      There will be mancs on that site aware that KS was on LFCReds and the twisted fuckers could have used the same name to wind us up further.
      They are more to be pittied Brian but I just hate the cu*ts.

This is the Keith Singleton that likes that sh*t if you click on the profile:

What a c**t.

Can't believe that picture is still up on FB.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #39: Aug 30, 2012 07:36:18 pm
      Agree Stuey, I find very hard to think Kieth would have done that, I know he's a Manc, but No.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #40: Aug 30, 2012 08:56:08 pm
      Reported it. No doubt nothing will happen.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #41: Aug 30, 2012 09:04:20 pm
      Reported it. No doubt nothing will happen.
      Ditto RP somebody wants F***ing off big time, this wants reporting en masse.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #42: Sep 06, 2012 11:32:33 am
      Look at the 5 likes!! KEITH SINGLETON is one

You F***ing w**ker. You came on here joined in various topics.

Scum

Saw that. Took a screenshot and all.

F***ing sickening. What a c**t.
      Tadders

• 6,787 posts | 573 
      Reply #43: Sep 13, 2012 08:16:56 pm
      To be fair on Red Cafe there is a huge movement to honour the 96, they are just deciding how. Insignificant in terms of the big picture i know, but maybe some of the bad blood can be forgotten.
      Sahara
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 102 posts |
      Reply #44: Sep 14, 2012 07:27:33 pm
      To be fair on Red Cafe there is a huge movement to honour the 96, they are just deciding how. Insignificant in terms of the big picture i know, but maybe some of the bad blood can be forgotten.

Yeh 95% of things said about Hillsborough by the mancs on there is supportive, they have a minority of mindless idiots but so does every club.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #45: Sep 15, 2012 04:10:36 pm
      Now football reporting on twitter that a section of mancs were singing their always the victim ditty earlier

Quick Reply