Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mancs at it again

Read 37723 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Re: Mancs at it again
      Reply #322: Sep 28, 2012 07:44:11 pm
      F***ing inbreds indeed, mate the very fact that they tried the provocation sh*t on such an occasion tells you all you want to know about their objectives. They know F**k all about respect or discipline and proved it to one and all with their vile chants.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #323: Sep 28, 2012 08:51:56 pm
      If your two so called fans hadn't done that do you think they would've sang about Hillsborough?!

Oy Dickhead, they showed what their intentions were by singing through YNWA at the beginning and then singing 'where's your famous munich song' during the first half whilst one of their own who was on the flight was sat in the crowd. If you want to come in here and start casting us as the same as that shower of sh*te then lift your keyboard aloft oh warrior and bring it on. c**t.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #324: Sep 28, 2012 09:23:14 pm
      Definitely wants hammering down under.
      HammerDownUnder
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #325: Sep 29, 2012 01:14:45 pm
      Oy Dickhead, they showed what their intentions were by singing through YNWA at the beginning and then singing 'where's your famous munich song' during the first half whilst one of their own who was on the flight was sat in the crowd. If you want to come in here and start casting us as the same as that shower of sh*te then lift your keyboard aloft oh warrior and bring it on. C**t.

That was a genuine question, no need to resort to being abusive. I am not casting you as the same as United fans, I have a lot of mates who are Liverpool fans including my dad.

I agree they were disrespectful by singing during YNWA but that shows their general lack of class, I think pretty much any other club in the top flight would've acted differently besides Chelsea as their fans are clueless also.

I haven't come on here to argue or cause trouble,  I came on to  discuss football.

Calling me a dickhead and a c**t doesn't really highlight you as being a class above anybody does it mate.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #326: Sep 29, 2012 07:14:21 pm
      I see George has changed his thinking over whether we can hold the scum accountable for their actions last week.  Good to see that he realises we can question their behaviour.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #327: Sep 29, 2012 08:49:48 pm
      Calling me a dickhead and a c**t doesn't really highlight you as being a class above anybody does it mate.

I've never professed to be a class above anyone else 'mate'. Your tone doesn't impress at all but if your tone improves I'll be pleased to withdraw my comments, my breath waits bated.
      HammerDownUnder
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #328: Sep 30, 2012 04:32:09 am
      I've never professed to be a class above anyone else 'mate'. Your tone doesn't impress at all but if your tone improves I'll be pleased to withdraw my comments, my breath waits bated.
      I didn't mean to cause offence, apologies. I know it's a sensitive subject so I will try and express myself more clearly.

I hate the United fans as much as anyone, they are one of our biggest rivals off the pitch.

I thought their behavior was disgusting but I didn't expect it to be any different to be honest.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #329: Oct 24, 2012 06:27:15 pm
      Another manc w**ker:

Brian Reece ‏@oldfattoad
      What a tw*t and an utter disgrace to MUFC this creature is, "@rickaustin_MUFC Not being Grim but that Margret Aspinall is an annoying c**t"
       Retweeted by Billy Liddell
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #330: Oct 24, 2012 07:00:07 pm
      Another manc w**ker:

Brian Reece ‏@oldfattoad
      What a tw*t and an utter disgrace to MUFC this creature is, "@rickaustin_MUFC Not being Grim but that Margret Aspinall is an annoying c**t"
       Retweeted by Billy Liddell

I'd pretty much ignore, 17 year old dickhead that's all he is.

Quick Reply