Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

First Merseyside Derby

Read 1186 times
      ScouserScott
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      First Merseyside Derby
      Aug 25, 2012 12:13:40 am
      Hello reds! First time poster, still trying to find my feet on this site a wee bit! First LFC forum I've decided to use! Usually just stick to twitter, anyway I have a question I'm hoping someone could help me with! For this to make sense, I should probably tell you I live in Scotland just now! But anyway, in October I'm taking my girlfriend down to Blackpool for the weekend, (And by a happy coincidence it clashes with the derby ;) ) And I've managed to sweet-talk her into us going through to Liverpool for the day! Obviously not hoping to get tickets for the game at all, but was just wondering if anyone could recommend any Red pubs to watch the game in! Hoping to make this a more regular thing, so ideally looking for a place close to Lime Street station!
      Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
      YNWA
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Re: First Merseyside Derby
      Reply #1: Aug 26, 2012 03:02:49 pm
      Chances are any pub in or around Liverpool itself will be full of reds/blues, the closer you are to Liverpool the better, dont think you'd have to worry about trouble, although its not the "Freindly derby" anymore should be easy to find a place to watch it, without trouble I mean :)
      I'd recommend The Crown, Have good Derby memories from there..........if that is the pub Iam thinking of....that is :S
      The one closest to Limestreet ;)

Quick Reply