Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

confidence in the way it goes ...

Read 1457 times
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,636 posts | 130 
      confidence in the way it goes ...
      Sep 08, 2012 02:28:33 pm
      First of all, i hope that you guys don't see this new topic useless. If this is the case delete it.

I thought a moment about starting this topic or not. But in the end i decided to go for it...
      To the topic:

The start of the season wasn't perfect as it probably should be! I have just one question to you guys...

The question is: What is the reason for you  do be "unhappy/upset" at the moment? Because ....

... we haven't bought "enough" good players in the transfer window?
      ... the perormance in the first games wasn't so good as expected?
      .... (other reasons)?

I think we all could be very happy with our club! We are moving in the right direction! The start wasn't  fast, so that probably many people haven't seen the improvement.

I think we all can't be expected miracles overnight! Like BR comes in, bought 3 new players and we play superb and successfully football.

For me, I will support the club in every F***ing game and  trust in the BR!

And with the lack of transfer activity i was a little bit frustrated like most people here, but it is BR first season as a Liverpool manager, when we bought 3 cracking signings in the next summer no one would blame him for not bring  Dempsey in.

Edit: I apologise for probably grammar errors.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: confidence in the way it goes ...
      Reply #1: Sep 08, 2012 02:36:55 pm
      This has been done to death in a number of threads.

Sorry but locked.

Quick Reply