Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Jerome Sinclair (Liverpool -> Watford)

Read 29625 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Jerome Sinclair Player Thread
      Reply #92: Jul 13, 2015 07:32:31 pm
      Seen him play a half dozen youth games, the charity match at Anfield and against Chelsea.

He looks a bit off. Doesn't have a great touch, and his movement is slow getting in to position. And without the ball he runs like a headless chicken.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #93: Dec 18, 2015 02:15:23 pm
      It turns out money is the motivation for Jerome. Jerome's wage demands don't match what the club are willing to offer him, it also won't be a surprise once you realise that he has decided to be represented by Aidy Ward. If that's the level of intelligence you can expect from Jerome then good riddance.

Source: Talksport. Not the greatest in terms of reliability but it's certainly not Squawka.com :D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,417 posts | 3413 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #94: Dec 18, 2015 02:29:52 pm
      It turns out money is the motivation for Jerome. Jerome's wage demands don't match what the club are willing to offer him, it also won't be a surprise once you realise that he has decided to be represented by Aidy Ward. If that's the level of intelligence you can expect from Jerome then good riddance.

Source: Talksport. Not the greatest in terms of reliability but it's certainly not Squawka.com :D

saw the story in the Echo, so F***ing sad, tw*ts like Ward promise kids the earth and the kids will buy it. Will be annoyed if he does leave as I had high hopes for him but if he won't accept what the club believe he's worth then he has to go.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #95: Dec 18, 2015 02:33:09 pm
      saw the story in the Echo, so F***ing sad, tw*ts like Ward promise kids the earth and the kids will buy it. Will be annoyed if he does leave as I had high hopes for him but if he won't accept what the club believe he's worth then he has to go.

No player is bigger than LFC.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #96: Dec 18, 2015 02:59:33 pm

Dumb as F**k, it's basically the middle finger to the club, very disappointed in the young lad who I thought had massive potential.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #97: Dec 18, 2015 03:03:35 pm
      we need a purge of these young men either they are here to work and be loyal to the club or let them go elsewhere. As for Ward as soon as he gets involved with one of our players sell them
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #98: Dec 18, 2015 04:34:54 pm
      I'm glad the club haven't given into their demands, not happy he's going to be leaving though but as has been mentioned, nobody is bigger than the club, especially somebody who has only played 20 minutes or so for the first team.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #99: Dec 18, 2015 05:10:16 pm
      Meh he's probably never going to make it here, bearing in mind the likes of Suso could not get into the team.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #100: Dec 18, 2015 05:44:52 pm

Using Aidy Ward as your agent should be grounds fo install dismissal, F**k him!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #101: Dec 18, 2015 06:58:10 pm
      To be honest, I really can't see him going on to become a class player. Personally think he's Championship level at best so I'm not particularly fussed if he doesn't sign a new contract because he's never impressed me when I've seen him play.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #102: Dec 18, 2015 11:42:56 pm
      Bye Jerome.
      No, I don't want to speak to your agent.
      I mean don't let the door hit you on the way out.
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Redangel

• 8,313 posts | 1007 
      Reply #103: Jan 15, 2016 10:16:01 am
      We are apparently willing to sell him, and a couple of clubs are interested. He obviously wants out, so good luck to him, I don't think he'll be missed and hopefully that will be last we see of Aidy Ward.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #104: Jan 15, 2016 10:17:24 am
      We are apparently willing to sell him, and a couple of clubs are interested. He obviously wants out, so good luck to him, I don't think he'll be missed and hopefully that will be last we see of Aidy Ward.

I saw reports yesterday saying he may go back to West Brom. Just when West Brom thought they may have gotten away from Aidy Ward :D
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #105: Jan 15, 2016 01:16:28 pm
      sell him young lad not interested in staying and fighting for a place, took his chacne well in cup and might get another shot at Anfield to get a contract but dont think it will happen. good luck to him but no real loss
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #106: Jan 18, 2016 10:01:39 am
      Getting off.

Liverpool youngster Jerome Sinclair will leave Anfield when his contract expires in the summer.

The Reds offered the striker a new deal but the 19-year-old wants to explore the possibility of a move to Spain.

Sinclair became Liverpool's youngest player in 2012 when he came off the bench in a League Cup tie at West Brom, aged 16 years and six days.

He made his first start in the FA Cup tie at Exeter on 8 January, scoring Liverpool's opener in the 2-2 draw .

Birmingham-born Sinclair joined Liverpool from West Brom as a 14-year-old.

He had a loan spell in the Championship with Wigan last season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35342040
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #107: Jan 18, 2016 10:07:19 am
      Getting off.

Liverpool youngster Jerome Sinclair will leave Anfield when his contract expires in the summer.

The Reds offered the striker a new deal but the 19-year-old wants to explore the possibility of a move to Spain.

Sinclair became Liverpool's youngest player in 2012 when he came off the bench in a League Cup tie at West Brom, aged 16 years and six days.

He made his first start in the FA Cup tie at Exeter on 8 January, scoring Liverpool's opener in the 2-2 draw .

He'll look a bit silly now if nobody in Spain wants him.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,532 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #108: Jan 18, 2016 12:50:11 pm
      Good luck to him, but also not too fussed, only want young players that want to make it at LFC.

If they stick around prove themselves at u21s then 1st team for a few seasons then they want to go try Europe fair play, but at the end of the day everyone is free to do what they want. ;D
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #109: Jan 18, 2016 03:22:49 pm
      Getting off.

Interesting that he'd like a move to Spain. I like that, actually. I think it's something more young players should be looking to do: Go to countries where you can learn the game.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #110: Jan 18, 2016 10:31:37 pm
      Meh. I don't think he's that good. Says something that despite having sh*te options up front this season and last (a lot of this down to injuries), he's been no where near getting a regular game.
      biki
      • Never negative about anything. Apart from LFC, Klopp, etc etc.
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 47 
      Reply #111: Jan 19, 2016 02:14:23 pm
      Not quite as sunny as Spain...Klopp's hit the nail on the head!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10136344/liverpool-striker-jerome-sinclair-set-to-join-watford-say-sky-sources

Liverpool striker Jerome Sinclair set to join Watford, say Sky sources

By Matthew Treadwell

Liverpool striker Jerome Sinclair will join Watford on a permanent deal, Sky sources understand.

The 19-year-old has just six months left on his contract at Anfield and looks set to make the move to Vicarage Road during the winter transfer window.

Sinclair became Liverpool's youngest player when he came on as a substitute in a League Cup game with West Bromwich aged just 16 years and six days.

He subsequently spent a short spell on loan at Wigan in the 2014-15 season, although he featured in just one game, a 2-0 defeat to Watford.

Sinclair made his first start for the Reds in their 2-2 draw at Exeter last week in the third round of the FA Cup and scored the opening goal at St James Park.

"It's not important to get the highest wages of your life in your first year, it's about getting a good education," said Klopp.

"I like Jerome, he's a good talent. If he wants to stay with us then he's welcome, if not then we can't stop it.

"We need young players who want to learn, if they feel it's the right place to learn then good. We can do that next season but not now. There's no rush.

Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp admitted that he had been left frustrated once again due to his side conceding a goal from a set-piece

"I cannot make decisions for them, we can only offer things and first of all education."

Watford have already been busy in the transfer window, having signed winger Nordin Amrabat from Malaga for £6.1m on Monday.

Hornets boss Quique Sanchez Flores is also understood to be trying to bring Sunderland goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon to the club.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,543 posts | 725 
      Reply #112: Jan 19, 2016 06:53:57 pm
      Get less money to sit on the bench and almost never get a game (possibly go out on loan) vs Get a bit more $ at Watford and have more chance of playing.

Seems like a no brainer if you're a football player with any sort of pride or ambition of playing regularly. Just saying, I don't blame him.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #113: Jan 19, 2016 07:05:31 pm
      Get less money to sit on the bench and almost never get a game (possibly go out on loan) vs Get a bit more $ at Watford and have more chance of playing.

Seems like a no brainer if you're a football player with any sort of pride or ambition of playing regularly. Just saying, I don't blame him.

Thanks for your contribution Aidy!

Scottbot

• 9,612 posts | 2159 
      Reply #114: Jan 19, 2016 07:09:36 pm
      Can't say I've seen anything from this lad to make me think he could ever get to the top. Ojo looks by far the better prospect in my opinion so good luck to the lad in whatever club he goes on to.

Quick Reply