Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

iPhone / Android / Windows Apps

Read 1987 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      iPhone / Android / Windows Apps
      Sep 25, 2013 12:46:44 pm
      I was about to post about and app I'd found and realised it may be a good idea to have a thread where we could recommend appas to each other. I did a quick search and didn't see anything similar so apologies if there is.

iPhone, Android, Windows mobile... whatever format, shout up if there are any apps you think we should look at, regardless of the subject.

Fanatix (iPhone / Android / Web App)
      http://www.fanatix.com/

I haven't used this extensively yet but it looks like a quality sports app. You set it up by choosing your sports and teams of interest. Then on the homescreen, you'll have two tabs, 'Fanatix' and 'Feeds'.
      The 'Fanatix' tab is just general sports news and the 'Feeds' tab focuses on the sports and teams that you specified, providing aggregated news from all over the place, including Twitter. It's sort of the good parts of Macedonian_Red but without the arrogant bullshit.
      In the menu, you can also go to a score centre of sorts where you can open any given match that's being played and get additional information (I think).
      The main idea of the app is that you can form "huddles" with friends who are also following a particular event and via social media.

Looks good so far.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Re: iPhone / Android / Windows Apps
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2013 03:20:13 am
      My favorite app is TuneIn Radio. It allows you to listen to any radio station in the world. I use it to listen to BBC Radio 1.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Re: iPhone / Android / Windows Apps
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2013 11:09:10 am
      My favorite app is TuneIn Radio. It allows you to listen to any radio station in the world. I use it to listen to BBC Radio 1.

Great app.

Quick Reply