Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Coach travel to anfield from the midlands.

Read 2948 times
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 125 posts | 13 
      Coach travel to anfield from the midlands.
      Sep 17, 2012 11:04:55 am
      If anybody needs coach travel from the midlands area for the game on Sunday against man u or to any home league game there is a coach that picks up from Leicester and the Leicestershire area. It travels up the m1 then the a50 so can also pick you up in the Derbyshire area close to the a50 and then anywere along route to Liverpool such as uttoxeter,stoke and even Keele services. If your interested pm me and ill give you more details.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Coach travel to anfield from the midlands.
      Reply #1: Sep 17, 2012 11:26:26 am
      Nice one, thanks. I don't get to Anfield that often but worth bearing in mind as I live just off the A500 in Stoke.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #2: Sep 17, 2012 12:07:21 pm
      Ok mate ive just gave you my number in a pm if you ever need travel get in touch
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #3: Sep 24, 2012 01:21:50 pm
      If anybody needs coach travel from the midlands area for the STOKE game or to any home league game there is a coach that picks up from Leicester and the Leicestershire area. It travels up the m1 then the a50 so can also pick you up in the Derbyshire area close to the a50 and then anywere along route to Liverpool such as uttoxeter,stoke and even Keele services. If your interested pm me and ill give you more details.
      Stubo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Transport: advice for foreigners
      Reply #4: Sep 26, 2012 07:58:41 am
      Hey fellow reds,
      I am from South Africa and on holiday here... I have finally got the opportunity to live my dream of going to Anfield to watch the greatest team, Liverpool!

I have bought tickets to watch the stoke game... However I am travelling from Stafford, to Anfield, on match day... If you haven't realised the problem, it is that the trains from Stafford go through Stoke and so will be with the away fans... And let's face it we have all seen Green Street  :P

To avoid any trouble, how do you suggest I go about getting to the stadium efficiently and cheaply?

Thank you and see you match day! xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #5: Sep 26, 2012 10:07:17 am
      Hey fellow reds,
      I am from South Africa and on holiday here... I have finally got the opportunity to live my dream of going to Anfield to watch the greatest team, Liverpool!

I have bought tickets to watch the stoke game... However I am travelling from Stafford, to Anfield, on match day... If you haven't realised the problem, it is that the trains from Stafford go through Stoke and so will be with the away fans... And let's face it we have all seen Green Street  :P

To avoid any trouble, how do you suggest I go about getting to the stadium efficiently and cheaply?

Thank you and see you match day! xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Put your post in here. Seems pretty relevant.

Make sure you explore the forum before trying to start a new topic in the Kop.

Quick Reply