Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

PES 2013

Read 5792 times
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Re: PES 2013
      Reply #23: Sep 26, 2012 03:58:41 pm
      First year i haven't bought it since the early days of ISS and that's going back to the 90's

Just dont have the same love anymore, it's gone so disappointing the last few years. Tried FIFA13 and have to say i honestly thinks its possibly the best footy game to date.

Better than PES 5 or 6?!

I haven't played PES since PES 2010, so the demo for this year's version was a completely different game to me. I really enjoyed it the more I played.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #24: Sep 26, 2012 04:06:55 pm
      Better than PES 5 or 6?!

I haven't played PES since PES 2010, so the demo for this year's version was a completely different game to me. I really enjoyed it the more I played.
      Ye i think it is, honestly.

Played both PES demo's for hours and it has improved but just not enough.

Played the FIFA demo and finding it hard to find any faults, it has the "wow" factor.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #25: Sep 26, 2012 04:16:44 pm
      Ye i think it is, honestly.

Played both PES demo's for hours and it has improved but just not enough.

Played the FIFA demo and finding it hard to find any faults, it has the "wow" factor.

I've always felt that FIFA, while a great game in its own right, has the tendency to get stale pretty quick. I never felt that way with PES on PS2. FIFA is excellent in many regards, but I don't know, I get kind of bored with it and scoring the same type of goals all the time no matter what difficulty it's on. That said, the changes to negotiations in FIFA's manager mode are exciting.

Quick Reply