Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Jim McGuinness linked with Liverpool role

Read 5796 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: Jim McGuinness linked with Liverpool role
      Reply #23: Oct 14, 2012 11:52:41 am
      I have a little bit of "ITK" knowledge of this. McGuinness lectured at Liverpool John Moores Uni and I asked my tutor the other day, a Liverpool season ticket holder, whether there was any truth in this supposed offer. My tutor works in the same department and knows McGuinness quite well and he claims that there has definitely been contact but that no offer was on the table. He also said that Jim doesn't believe there will be any concrete offer.

Did a very good job with Donegal. He also has a great amount of knowledge across the sporting spectrum. He lectures in Sports Psychology, which is maybe why there is interest.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #24: Oct 14, 2012 08:25:20 pm

I have a little bit of "ITK" knowledge of this. McGuinness lectured at Liverpool John Moores Uni and I asked my tutor the other day, a Liverpool season ticket holder, whether there was any truth in this supposed offer. My tutor works in the same department and knows McGuinness quite well and he claims that there has definitely been contact but that no offer was on the table. He also said that Jim doesn't believe there will be any concrete offer.

Did a very good job with Donegal. He also has a great amount of knowledge across the sporting spectrum. He lectures in Sports Psychology, which is maybe why there is interest.
      Obviously Corbally
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #25: Oct 14, 2012 09:33:35 pm
      Hope he gets appointed in some role. We need something new for people to moan about, if nothing else

Quick Reply