Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Liverpool 4:0 Fulham; Pre, in game & post match glee.

Read 34848 times
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Re: Liverpool 4:0 Fulham; Pre, in game & post match glee.
      Reply #483: Dec 24, 2012 04:10:21 am
      Getting three points against lower teams consistently is even more important towards out league place than competing against those at the top.

Exactly. If we get maximum points against the bottom half that's a whole 60 points! These results are worth just as much as the 'big' games in terms of our points so I for one am thrilled with the result
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #484: Dec 24, 2012 07:43:19 am
      A great result for the lads have to say i missed the game i was watching Frosty the Snowman at the Phil!!!!
      Well done Downing pity its 18 months too late.

On to Pulis Towers Boxing Day can't wait hope the F***ing rain keeps away!

Made up for 1 with Sturridge i think he can become a real match winner for us Good business done early
      hope to see him in the flesh against the Mackems on the 2nd..
      Go Ed Avi Lad
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Reply #485: Dec 24, 2012 07:29:12 pm
      Did Carra get a kick while he was on?  I know he blocked a shot outside the box that went for a corner but did he actually put boot to ball?
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #486: Dec 25, 2012 12:44:59 am
      Next game against Stoke, I'm desperate to beat them as we haven't been beating them for a long time. They are a very organised side from what I've seen and Arsenal failed to score. Their tactics is simple; defend deep and break up the opponent's play as much as possible and go on the counter attack. I believe they do study the opposition's tactics  very carefully and deploy the necessary bullying tactics. So, I hope BR won't play the usual tactics but mix it up a bit to give them a surprise that they come unprepared.

Shooting from outside the box at every given opportunity is a muct as there will be many bodies inside the box and there'll bound to be some deflection of sorts into goal and must score early to draw them out.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #487: Dec 26, 2012 01:27:26 pm
      Quote from Pagekarl
      Great 3points yesterday! Thought we played well but Fulham were awful! Hope we stay grounded this week! Push on and get 6 points from the stoke and qpr! Hate playing stoke but it should be 3 in the bag!

They have been 3 in the bag there since 2009. Still waiting for the bag. I never realised before that winning a game 8-0 only led to years of frustration.

Now we're off on the road for a while, with 6 of the next 8 club games away from Anfield. At the end of the roadtrip, there will be just 13 league games remaining. It's make or mediocrity time.
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #488: Dec 26, 2012 01:52:58 pm
      I don't mean to pick out your post fella but this is what i was referring to in my previous post in here. Compare the lethargy of people's reactions to our 4-0 win yesterday to the vitriolic fury of the responses to last week's loss to Villa. Something doesn't add up for me. why does everyone have so much more to say when we lose? I feel the complete opposite.
      Hello, what you on about. I am not a regular poster. Just my feelings.  See how villa was crushed by chelsea yet we get beat convincingly by them. Till we get winning games we win than also beating the big teams we may make top 4
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #489: Dec 26, 2012 02:04:08 pm
      Hello, what you on about. I am not a regular poster. Just my feelings.  See how villa was crushed by chelsea yet we get beat convincingly by them. Till we get winning games we win than also beating the big teams we may make top 4

But Chelsea couldn't beat West Ham at Upton Park. We did. So goes to show you never know what's going to happen week by week in the league other than United getting favorable call after favorable call.

Quick Reply