Read 2974 times
      sandale
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 37 posts |
      Would you buy this one? Opinion needed!
      Nov 28, 2012 12:47:57 pm
      Hi, LFC boys and girls :)

I plan to have my business in the future, and as I am so obsessed with football I have chosen to try my luck in selling some football-related stuff! More precisely, I want to sell bags for women who like football! Thus, I would really appreciate if you expressed your opinion whether such products seemed interesting to you!

This is my small market research, so you're allowed to be completely honest, although avoid being rude :P  >:(

While the target audience for this one are female fans, I'd love to hear if men bought something like that for their ladies ;)

Alternatively, you can complete this quick survey at http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=61jr2scf3sf70hz54884&refer=effour.net if you don't want to express your opinion publicly! :) :D

Thank you very much in advance!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Would you buy this one? Opinion needed!
      Reply #1: Nov 28, 2012 08:38:23 pm
      I'm not much for the slogan on the blue one. I read it a few times in case I was missing a clever play on words or something.
      sandale
      • Forum Titi Camara
      • Started Topic

• 37 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 30, 2012 08:34:05 pm
      I'm not much for the slogan on the blue one. I read it a few times in case I was missing a clever play on words or something.

Thanks for the thought ;)
      bossred1
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 05, 2012 01:32:00 pm
      Dunno. The Green one is probably the best one, but think you should sell tees with the same printing. Glad if I helped. YNWA

Quick Reply