Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

What Do You Look Like?

Read 282359 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: What Do You Look Like?
      Reply #3082: Aug 09, 2013 09:35:27 am
      Me in an Argentinian steakhouse in Tenerife (Uruguayan chef would you believe...?!)
      I always thought you were a good RED and now I have seen the photo to prove it.Cheers mate and how is Glasgow these days,is Bettys Bar still standing probably not.Another one we used to frequent many years ago was the Chevalier which is well gone.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3083: Aug 09, 2013 09:45:33 am
      You know I don't know if Betty's is still there Billy - but I used to go running down that way at lunchtimes back when I was boxing and remember it well. I'm over that way tomorrow so may go a wee detour and check it out for you. Last picture I can see on web is c. 1991 which would be about the time I was running down that way.

On the pic - it's bizarre. I wasn't remotely burnt at any point so it must be the lighting but I reckoned it was good for a laugh!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #3084: Aug 09, 2013 09:59:16 am
       I have heard of people getting REDEYE from the camera but never RED face,cheers :laugh:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3085: Aug 09, 2013 02:06:30 pm
      Me in an Argentinian steakhouse in Tenerife (Uruguayan chef would you believe...?!)

Looking super tanned there Scotia  :)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3086: Aug 09, 2013 02:55:43 pm

Me (on the right) with a mate down The Reeperbahn in Hamburg.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3087: Aug 09, 2013 04:21:24 pm
      ^^^ Great pic FOAR, table full of drink too  :drinking:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3088: Aug 09, 2013 04:54:14 pm

Me (on the right) with a mate down The Reeperbahn in Hamburg.

How good was Hamburg?
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #3089: Aug 09, 2013 05:16:05 pm

Was really good all in all. The Reeperbahn really is something else, and we didn't even manage to get down the famous Fishmarkt. Beer there is really nice and with so many bars the prices are forced down, drank a bar clean out of Becks Gold which I don't think is sold over here yet. Gets a bit tasty at night though, St Pauli felt like it was going to kick off at any point.

Went because another lad we were with was running the Hamburg marathon and also went to see Hamburg in a game against Fortuna Dusseldorf. Was a briliant atmosphere in a great new stadium there for what was really a dead rubber for Hamburg. Dusseldorf got relegated in the end, but then when Andriy Vorinin is your impact sub you can have few complaints.

Only downside was a few "brits abroad" types going round being dickheads. Some fat beaut who we must have had the displeasure of bumping into every day we were there and on the fight back to Manchester wore the same Hamburg shirt every day with Sex Machine printed on the back. Whenever we saw him he was being a dick. Even saw a massive banner at the match behind the goal with it on. Maybe it is some sort of group.  :confused-smiley-013: The guy looked like he'd never had sex in his life anyhow.

The week before we went to Copenhagen. Now that was a brilliant trip. Want to go back there one day. Especially to the Freetown Christiana.  :cool-smiley-027:

^^^ Great pic FOAR, table full of drink too  :drinking:

Thanks, Cas. The table didn't stay full of drink for much longer afer this pic, after I knocked them all over about 10 minutes later. Brits abroad eh!?  :tosser: ;D

« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013 05:30:32 pm by fields of anny rd »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #3090: Aug 09, 2013 05:32:51 pm
      Was really good all in all. The Reeperbahn really is something else, and we didn't even manage to get down the famous Fishmarkt. Beer there is really nice and with so many bars the prices are forced down, drank a bar clean out of Becks Gold which I don't think is sold over here yet. Gets a bit tasty at night though, St Pauli felt like it was going to kick off at any point.

Went because another lad we were with was running the Hamburg marathon and also went to see Hamburg in a game against Fortuna Dusseldorf. Was a briliant atmosphere in a great new stadium there for what was really a dead rubber for Hamburg. Dusseldorf got relegated in the end, but then when Andriy Vorinin is your impact sub you can have few complaints.

Only downside was a few "brits abroad" types going round being dickheads. Some fat beaut who we must have had the displeasure of bumping into every day we were there and on the fight back to Manchester wore the same Hamburg shirt every day with Sex Machine printed on the back. Whenever we saw him he was being a dick. Even saw a massive banner at the match behind the goal with it on. Maybe it is some sort of group.  :confused-smiley-013: The guy looked like he'd never had sex in his life anyhow.

The week before we went to Copenhagen. Now that was a brilliant trip. Want to go back there one day. Especially to the Freetown Christiana.  :cool-smiley-027:

Thanks, Cas. The table didn't stay full of drink for much longer afer this pic, after I knocked them all over about 10 minutes later. Brits abroad eh!?  :tosser: ;D

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate, sadly you always seem to get a few of those wacky wankers somewhere, sounds like you had a boss one though!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3091: Aug 09, 2013 05:35:46 pm

Ooops....never mind hun, accidents happen !!

Glad you had a boss time  ;)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3092: Aug 10, 2013 02:12:50 pm
      Looking super tanned there Scotia  :)

Couple of slightly less toxic pics of me 'n' her to prove I wasn't completely tangoed!

Can't believe that's 3 weeks gone....still in Liverpool in 3 weeks for my birthday!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3093: Aug 10, 2013 04:28:36 pm
      Lovely pictures of you and your good lady Scotia  :gt-happyup:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3094: Aug 10, 2013 04:54:26 pm
      Lovely pictures of you and your good lady Scotia  :gt-happyup:

Thanks MsG - she's done ok for herself hasn't she  :f_tongueincheek:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3095: Aug 10, 2013 07:50:47 pm
      Thanks MsG - she's done ok for herself hasn't she  :f_tongueincheek:

I was thinking the other way round actually  ;)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3096: Aug 11, 2013 10:08:47 am
      I was thinking the other way round actually  ;)

Don't you worry MsG - I'm well aware that the "scales of luck" came down heavily on my side....I'm reminded of it every day  :lmao:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3097: Aug 11, 2013 10:46:36 am
      Picture is pissed like but me on a train this morning.

Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #3098: Aug 11, 2013 07:46:50 pm
      Nice pic Shabs mate.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3099: Aug 11, 2013 08:04:58 pm
      Ha ha haaaa F***ing hell Shabs lad. Never had you down as a 'selfie on the train' type of guy.

:D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #3100: Aug 11, 2013 11:27:22 pm
      Ha ha haaaa f**king hell Shabs lad. Never had you down as a 'selfie on the train' type of guy.

:D

Me neither but boredom got me as I made me way to the NEC.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #3101: Aug 24, 2013 02:28:10 am
      Shame your username can't be written in a Saint Vitus style font...

And bigV, that first image is like a 17yr old girl posing for her Facebook profile picture  :laugh:

:lmao:

Just saw this. Yeah, copped some grief about that one. I blamed the fact I'd just come out of surgery and was still a bit high on knock out gas or whatever. :D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3102: Jan 04, 2015 10:53:01 am
      Bump.....

Me "LfcReds" photobombing the Apple shop in Glasgow......look closely at the iPhone 6's.

Couple of staff walked over a minute or two later and said "....oh man, like have we been hacked?

Oh - that's my hand incidentally.....
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #3103: Jan 04, 2015 11:47:59 am
      Bump.....

Me "LfcReds" photobombing the Apple shop in Glasgow......look closely at the iPhone 6's.

Couple of staff walked over a minute or two later and said "....oh man, like have we been hacked?

Oh - that's my hand incidentally.....

You're living life on the edge, you absolute rebel. The thug life choose you...

However, good promoting of the site :).
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,966 posts | 3048 
      Reply #3104: Jan 04, 2015 12:05:00 pm
      You're living life on the edge, you absolute rebel. The thug life choose you...

However, good promoting of the site :).

One is of the street as one says in one's hood.

Quick Reply