Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Jose Enrique
      21 (24.7%)
      Jonjo Shelvey
      3 (3.5%)
      Luis Suarez
      7 (8.2%)
      Jordan Henderson
      26 (30.6%)
      Jamie Carragher
      11 (12.9%)
      Glen Johnson
      6 (7.1%)
      Someone else
      11 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Voting closed: Dec 09, 2012 07:56:33 pm

Udinese 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Qualification chat

Read 20708 times
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Udinese 0-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match Qualification chat
      Reply #414: Dec 07, 2012 07:43:23 pm
      I gave my vote to Carragher. Though he was brilliant last night but I'm very surprised to see Skrtel not in the MOTM poll as I thought he was even better. It was an outstanding performance by the defence and very well deserved result overall!
      Fowler#23
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 872 posts | 37 
      Reply #415: Dec 08, 2012 12:11:39 am
      I'm very surprised to see Skrtel not in the MOTM poll as I thought he was even better.
      Totally agree was my MOTM so had to give it to 'someone else' Martin's performance deserved a lot credit than putting him in that bracket, an absolute rock
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #416: Dec 08, 2012 09:26:08 am
      6 out of 96 mate?

Bit harsh there.

Job done, and on we go.
      Harsh yes but had we been playing a better outfit any of those misplaced balls could have seen us out of the Europa league, even harsher.
      Our luck held out as it did with the last minute inches away Di Natale attempt, the off target passes should not have occured and similar events this season not by the same player of course, have seen our hopes flounder.
      Allen himself will no doubt rue his mistakes and the proportionate pass rate will be lesser a consideration to him.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,336 posts | 1525 
      Reply #417: Dec 08, 2012 05:43:51 pm
      I thought we played pretty well most of the game. So they had a couple of chances, well that's gonna hapen in every game. We coped with most of what they had to offer and had a few more chances ourselves.Voted Enrique motm, he helped keep them more defensive than they should have been at home with his raiding down the flank, and his defending was pretty solid as well. We're getting better, more balanced and tighter at the back. Thought we'd lost our way a bit, couple of games back but seem to have settled into a game plan again. Next round will likely be a stronger test, lets hope we're up for it. Now for the hammers.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #418: Dec 10, 2012 12:13:27 pm
      Haven't seen any of the game yet, tbh i forgot all about it till gone 8pm Thursday night. 

Had been busy at work all day so slipped my mind till the boss arrived (he's a Red).  Very pleased with the result and topping the group.

Quick Reply