Trending Topics

Next match: Watford v LFC [Premier League] Sat 29th Feb @ 5:30 pm
      Vicarage Road

Today is the 27th of February and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W8 D6 L10

Jordon 'Ibeeeeeeyyyyyy' (Liverpool -> Bournemouth)

Read 71656 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,244 posts | 2642 
      Re: Jordon 'Ibeeeeeeyyyyyy' (Liverpool -> Bournemouth)
      Reply #775: Feb 14, 2020 03:54:42 pm
      A player with all the ability but the opposite attitude of Trent  as you say sad .

Yep.

Just goes to show how fine the line is between making it and not.
      In this case, bad mentality/attitude.

Shame for the lad, but hopefully this teaches him the lesson he needs.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,173 posts | 4231 
      Reply #776: Feb 14, 2020 04:43:48 pm
      Yep.

what lessons has he learned though he will still be a multi millionaire. It must sting when he sees what could have been his had he behaved himself and worked hard
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 628 posts | 392 
      Reply #777: Feb 14, 2020 04:44:52 pm
      Yep.

Don't reckon his attitude let him down so much I just think he wasn't very good to begin with.

Think he was massively over-hyped during his time here & it was largely down to Sterling's rapid progression, Ibe played a similar position to Raheem & some people just presumed that he'd hit the same heights.

Got a good few games under his belt for us but I can never remember watching him & thinking that he could really go on to be a top, top player. Odd flash of good play but that was about it
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,944 posts | 977 
      Reply #778: Feb 14, 2020 06:04:27 pm
      Don't reckon his attitude let him down so much I just think he wasn't very good to begin with.

Think he was massively over-hyped during his time here & it was largely down to Sterling's rapid progression, Ibe played a similar position to Raheem & some people just presumed that he'd hit the same heights.

Got a good few games under his belt for us but I can never remember watching him & thinking that he could really go on to be a top, top player. Odd flash of good play but that was about it
      I’m quite the opposite of that , followed his progression through and just thought hey we’ve got a player here , then  it just stopped , let’s be honest we mugged Bournemouth off for the fifteen million as by that stage there were serious flaws in his development, be that the money agents or combinations of factors , either way the lad should be doing far better than he is .
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,244 posts | 2642 
      Reply #779: Feb 14, 2020 06:18:51 pm
      what lessons has he learned though he will still be a multi millionaire. It must sting when he sees what could have been his had he behaved himself and worked hard

Still only 24, plenty of time for him to turn things round.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,244 posts | 2642 
      Reply #780: Feb 14, 2020 06:20:34 pm

I think the talent is there.
      He was never going to be a worldie, but I thought he was very talented.

Maybe it all came a bit too soon for him.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 28,173 posts | 4231 
      Reply #781: Feb 14, 2020 08:54:05 pm
      I liked him he had strength and pace to burn he should now be approaching his best years...…………..shame
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,062 posts | 4122 
      Reply #782: Feb 16, 2020 02:34:00 pm
      Not arsed about his current playing ability , but thought his attitude over the driving incident was f**king disgraceful, hope he has the book thrown at him.

Quick Reply