Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Liverpool sign lucrative £25m per year shirt deal with Warrior

Read 144744 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Re: Liverpool sign lucrative £25m per year shirt deal with Warrior
      Reply #920: Dec 04, 2012 05:06:38 pm
      I actually like those boots, Hopefully Luis is a prolific in them as his Adidas
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #921: Dec 17, 2012 05:14:31 am
      I'm starting to think going to warrior was a bad decision. Obviously not from a financial point of view but as far as quality goes they are sh*t.
      It’s taken me this long to get into the sports shop and see firsthand what the quality of the warrior gear is like, I thought it looked OK on TV but not as good as the Adidas gear and the lighter red was a concern with the home kit.

I walked into the shop because a mate had told me there was a full corner dedicated to new Liverpool gear. I thought I would be walking out with a new jersey, instead I walked out shaking my head. All of the training gear as well, all crap, I couldn’t believe it and right next to it all was the Man U gear… Now I have ragged on the tea towel looking crap that they have had to wear this season but the quality of the Man U gear was on another level compared to our stuff.

All our stuff looked faded thin and tatty. That’s pretty much only how I can sum it up…

I hope they change because I won’t be buying anything anytime soon if they stay like this
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #922: Dec 17, 2012 09:57:39 am
      I can't comment on the training gear Dobbs but disagree on the actual shirts as I think the quality is excellent on them.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #923: Dec 17, 2012 06:42:19 pm
      I can't comment on the training gear Dobbs but disagree on the actual shirts as I think the quality is excellent on them.

Have to agree, had mine since it came out and wash/wear it weekly, color has not faded nor has there been any appearance of wear.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #924: Dec 18, 2012 03:44:28 am
      The batch in the shop must have been a bad one then because the quality of the Man U gear looked a million bucks compared out stuff
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #925: Dec 18, 2012 12:22:20 pm
      The batch in the shop must have been a bad one then because the quality of the Man U gear looked a million bucks compared out stuff

Say what you want about Nike, but their gear is always going to look better quality, mostly because it is. Be perfectly honest, while I like the design of our home kit, on TV and even from afar in person it looks more like T-shirt material than sports type of fabric. I think the away and 3rd kit look more like a sports kit.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #926: Dec 19, 2012 01:11:12 am
      Say what you want about Nike, but their gear is always going to look better quality, mostly because it is. Be perfectly honest, while I like the design of our home kit, on TV and even from afar in person it looks more like T-shirt material than sports type of fabric. I think the away and 3rd kit look more like a sports kit.

I really don't like what I've seen from first hand. Surely it's not hard to use better material at least? Even Spurs underarmer gear looked better quality than ours!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #927: Dec 19, 2012 08:44:24 am
      Popped into sports direct last night as they had a liquidation sale after buying out JJB sports and all the LFC stock was in that sale.

Warrior quality is poor compared to the Adidas we had.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #928: Dec 19, 2012 10:40:27 am
      the adidas stuff was stiff. love our new gear. so comfy. more than just football attire.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #929: Dec 19, 2012 12:56:41 pm
      It's all over-priced crap!

Hence why I haven't bought any kind of Football gear since about 2004.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #930: Dec 19, 2012 01:55:01 pm
      I'm surprised to see as many complaints about Warrior as I have because my stuff is excellent. I think with Warrior more so than adidas, you have to really pay attention to the label. I usually disregard the washing instructions but following Warrior's will really keep your gear quality.
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #931: Dec 19, 2012 02:13:09 pm
      It's all over-priced crap!

Hence why I haven't bought any kind of Football gear since about 2004.

I haven't bought a top for years either, because everyone knows fat blokes look stupid in footy tops.....unless you're a Geordie, they don't seem to care how they look.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #932: Dec 19, 2012 02:35:13 pm
      I'm surprised to see as many complaints about Warrior as I have because my stuff is excellent. I think with Warrior more so than adidas, you have to really pay attention to the label. I usually disregard the washing instructions but following Warrior's will really keep your gear quality.

I agree.

I think the quality is excellent.

Quick Reply