Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Europa League Tickets 2023-2024

Read 11173 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Europa League Tickets 2023-2024
      May 27, 2023 02:10:10 pm
      Hi all, just a few questions.

I'm hoping that there may be slightly less demand for these games than others. I've not been to a game for... well I think Charlie Adam was playing, and possibly against Hull.

First of all, I'm guessing I'd need a Membership, but to get official tickets would I need to have attended domestic games to qualify for Europa games? or would it be possible to just jump in to this competition? If so is there a lottery as there is for EPL games?

Thanks if you can answer.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Re: Europa League Tickets 2023-2024
      Reply #1: Jun 19, 2023 11:46:55 pm
      You'll need a membership, and have attended other European games in the past couple of years, as normal. You'll probably also have to register your interest for games in advance.

I know people go on and on and on about Thursday night this and Thursday night that, but football is on every night of the week nowadays, it really shouldn't make any difference what night it's on. As Jürgen said the other day, who cares?

3 home games and then it's the knockouts. Demand for them will be what it usually is.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2: Jul 02, 2023 03:43:18 pm
      Hi all, just a few questions.

I'm hoping that there may be slightly less demand for these games than others. I've not been to a game for... well I think Charlie Adam was playing, and possibly against Hull.

First of all, I'm guessing I'd need a Membership, but to get official tickets would I need to have attended domestic games to qualify for Europa games? or would it be possible to just jump in to this competition? If so is there a lottery as there is for EPL games?

Thanks if you can answer.

I imagine there might be tickets available, won't be sellouts like Champs League. Keep a check on first game sales. Pick up one for that game and just keep doing the same until you're turning up for the final in Dublin 😉
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #3: Jul 02, 2023 09:08:25 pm
      I imagine there might be tickets available, won't be sellouts like Champs League. Keep a check on first game sales. Pick up one for that game and just keep doing the same until you're turning up for the final in Dublin 😉

I'm hoping to be in Dublin no matter what if we're there.

Good chance for a bit of a Forum meet?
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #4: Jul 07, 2023 03:09:04 pm

100% up for that Si.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #5: Jul 08, 2023 09:53:40 pm

I think they'd be sellouts, maybe not as quickly as a European cup gam, but with £30ish for adults and £5 kids tickets in group games should see a full house.
      People will be looking to secure European credits for future seasons too.
      I managed 2/4 last year so hoping to get the full set this season
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #6: Aug 08, 2023 06:40:00 pm
      Managed to get on the European ACS with 2 credits from last season. Delighted is an understatement
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #7: Aug 12, 2023 06:54:57 pm
      Tickets will be priced £21 - £42 for Europa League group games.

Prices to increase the further we get in the competition
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #8: Aug 15, 2023 09:51:44 pm
      Really hope we can lift this trophy. It will be a great night out for all LFC fans, in Dublin !
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #9: Aug 15, 2023 09:54:38 pm
      Really hope we can lift this trophy. It will be a great night out for all LFC fans, in Dublin !

Me too, let’s go all the way
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #10: Sep 13, 2023 08:19:36 pm
      Looks like anyone with ACS in Annie road upper will lose the ticket but keep the credit, atleast for the 1st home game Vs union SG. Any late availability tickets  will only be available to those affected above.

Hopefully there will be more tickets available for the 2nd and 3rd home games
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #11: Sep 16, 2023 11:01:54 am
      Further to our update on the phased opening of the Anfield Road Stand, and our recent announcement, we are sorry to confirm that the seat you selected in Anfield Road Upper for the European Auto Cup Scheme is unavailable for our first Europa League group stage game v Union SG.

As a result, once we’ve taken your Auto Cup Scheme payment, we will be relocating you to an alternative seat. Please be assured that we will relocate your seat alongside any supporter(s) you originally enrolled with. We will also ensure that you are refunded the difference if the seat you are relocated to is within a lower price tier than your current seat.

We apologise for the disruption this may cause you but we assure you that we will keep you updated and will return you to your seat in Anfield Road Upper as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing
      ast94
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #12: Oct 19, 2023 08:32:13 am
      Hi guys,

I am also looking for 2 tickets for a Europa League game at the end of November as we are in the city because of a city trip.

I have a membership but I wasnt at any EL game so far. Do I have a chance?
      Or is anyone in this forum here who could buy tickets for us?

Greets!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #13: Nov 12, 2023 09:46:04 pm
      Further to our update on the phased opening of the Anfield Road Stand, and our recent announcement, we are sorry to confirm that the seat you selected in Anfield Road Upper for the European Auto Cup Scheme is unavailable for our first Europa League group stage game v Union SG.

As a result, once we’ve taken your Auto Cup Scheme payment, we will be relocating you to an alternative seat. Please be assured that we will relocate your seat alongside any supporter(s) you originally enrolled with. We will also ensure that you are refunded the difference if the seat you are relocated to is within a lower price tier than your current seat.

We apologise for the disruption this may cause you but we assure you that we will keep you updated and will return you to your seat in Anfield Road Upper as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

I had the same for Toulouse and although I was in a different block to Union SG I was sat next to the same lads.

Had confirmation I've been relocated for Lask to KK this time. I wonder if I'll be with the same lads again?

Has anybody else had this?
      ShabbaRanks
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 27, 2024 10:15:55 pm

Will be there too. Flights and accommodation already booked. I believe in you reds!  ;D

Quick Reply