Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Huddersfield [Premier League] Fri 26th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 81748 times
      glines
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #700: Mar 17, 2019 05:43:13 pm
      Afternoon all.

Looking for 1 ticket for the Southampton away game on 5th April. Face value and beers of course! Would be massively grateful.

Thanks guys
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,115 posts | 243 
      Reply #701: Mar 18, 2019 05:50:26 pm
      When do tickets for the following season generally get released? Coming from the US the only way i know to get tickets is through Thomas Cook but so far they are not on sale so trying to get an idea of how far in advance of the season starting do they become available. I have registered for updates with them.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,999 posts | 384 
      Reply #702: Mar 18, 2019 07:41:39 pm
      When do tickets for the following season generally get released? Coming from the US the only way i know to get tickets is through Thomas Cook but so far they are not on sale so trying to get an idea of how far in advance of the season starting do they become available. I have registered for updates with them.

Long time off yet,i think fixtures come out june/july time.Ya might wanna keep an eye out for preseaon games in the states this summer as an option?
      andylfcynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,453 posts | 748 
      Reply #703: Mar 18, 2019 09:00:36 pm
      Usually around July .
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,115 posts | 243 
      Reply #704: Mar 19, 2019 01:26:51 am

Long time off yet,i think fixtures come out june/july time.Ya might wanna keep an eye out for preseaon games in the states this summer as an option?

If they come to the east coast might be tempted, but really want to experience Anfield so trying to find ways to get tickets there.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,999 posts | 384 
      Reply #705: Mar 19, 2019 03:26:22 pm
      yeah that makes sense.Would take Anfield over Fenway anyday! But it does look Boston,NYC,Chicago rumors are going on.
      Scottbot

• 7,432 posts | 1178 
      Reply #706: Mar 21, 2019 12:02:47 pm
      Am after 1 or 2 tickets for Saints away on the 5th April if any season ticket holders on the board are wanting to bag the points but can't make the game. PM if anyone can help. If not I might have to try and get a Saints end ticket but I hate sitting on me frickin hands and keeping my gob shut!
      Carrard
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #707: Mar 26, 2019 09:55:40 am
      Hi
      I know, I'm not a regular poster here. But I'm a LFC fan since 24 Years and one of my dreams is to watch an LFC away game, because of the atmosphere at away games etc. Therefore I would be interested for one ticket for our away game in Cardiff (22. April). As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'm driving through Wales on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a very rare possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
      Thank you very much.
      andylfcynwa

• 7,453 posts | 748 
      Reply #708: Mar 26, 2019 04:12:10 pm
      Hi
      I know, I'm not a regular poster here. But I'm a LFC fan since 24 Years and one of my dreams is to watch an LFC away game, because of the atmosphere at away games etc. Therefore I would be interested for one ticket for our away game in Cardiff (22. April). As I have to transfer a car from Ireland to Liechtenstein in April, I'm driving through Wales on the weekend of the game (21./22. April). So it would be a very rare possibility to watch this game. If anyone has a spare ticket, that would be increcible.
      Thank you very much.
      The queue is long my friend .
      Carrard
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #709: Mar 27, 2019 07:33:15 am

That's why I'm queuing  ;)
      glines
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #710: Apr 01, 2019 01:10:06 pm
      Still really hoping someone has a Southampton ticket for this Friday, even at short notice as I'm only an hour away. Message me even if there's a slim chance and i'll give you my number.

Thanks in advance!
      johanngo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #711: Apr 04, 2019 05:55:08 pm
      Hi guys, i'm living in Porto (but i'm french) and i'm looking for tickets for the away game here in estadio do dragao. thx a lot :)

Quick Reply