Trending Topics

Next match: Lincoln v LFC [League Cup] Thu 24th Sep @ 7:45 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Sincil Bank

Today is the 23rd of September and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W18 D5 L6

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 140401 times
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,522 posts | 794 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #800: Jan 21, 2020 12:03:38 pm
      Perfect, thank you mate.

I'll ask for the seat/section he's in and chase some confirmation emails, too. I've seen some emails that have ended being dodgy - what specifics should be on there apart from name to make sure it's legit?

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 42,491 posts | 2601 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #801: Jan 23, 2020 04:21:53 am

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?

He's a semi-local who i was put in touch with. Thanks plenty for all of that!
      cfurlong
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #802: Jan 23, 2020 05:17:45 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Who the f**k you calling chav, you f**king wool c**t?

Scally actually you f**king tit!! Shows how much you know about Liverpool.

Chavs are f**king southern.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 31,151 posts | 4615 
      Reply #803: Jan 23, 2020 07:05:58 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better.

I was on the Istanbul DVD lad representing my city, so don't you worry about that kidda ;)
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 762 
      Reply #804: Jan 23, 2020 07:46:31 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Where did ya end up sitting and how much  did you pay?
      craigielfc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #805: Jan 30, 2020 08:18:28 am
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 762 
      Reply #806: Jan 30, 2020 05:55:53 pm
      Would guess you have to contribute to the forum by posting X times before starting a thread.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,771 posts | 4192 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #807: Jan 30, 2020 10:58:21 pm
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Just quickly as I don't want to hijack it either, but pretty sure I remember you can't start a new thread with less then 20 posts under your belt or something like that number.
      kopitered99
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #808: Feb 05, 2020 09:16:28 am
      any tickets for bournemouth at home?
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #809: Feb 13, 2020 11:45:53 am
      Very long shot i know but am looking for 2 or possibly 3 tickets for Norwich v Liverpool.
      I would love to treat my 2 boys as this is the first Saturday in so long that we are all free (i manage u13s grassroots team and my youngest plays for me, my eldest plays Saturday afternoons)
      Would be great to get a match in with them  ;D
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,644 posts | 519 
      Reply #810: Feb 21, 2020 07:42:21 pm
      Wth the fixture changes for April moving us to Sunday 12th April against Villa I'm in Liverpool from the Saturday Evening til Monday.

Long shot but any spares knocking about for it, give me a shout.

Been offered a ticket for it but at 3 times face value, so would rather look elsewhere than give the c**t that sort of money.
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,522 posts | 794 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #811: Feb 24, 2020 08:02:24 am
      Wth the fixture changes for April moving us to Sunday 12th April against Villa I'm in Liverpool from the Saturday Evening til Monday.

Long shot but any spares knocking about for it, give me a shout.

Been offered a ticket for it but at 3 times face value, so would rather look elsewhere than give the c**t that sort of money.

If you or somebody you know has a members card the additional sale should be in a few weeks - chances will be pretty slim due to the demand but worth a crack at least
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,644 posts | 519 
      Reply #812: Feb 24, 2020 08:19:40 am
      If you or somebody you know has a members card the additional sale should be in a few weeks - chances will be pretty slim due to the demand but worth a crack at least

Cheers pal.

Not holding out much hope like but won't stop me trying.

I'll no doubt end up paying that c**t in the end but sure may as well try get it cheaper elsewhere 😂
      Samuelleo
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #813: Feb 24, 2020 04:17:33 pm
      Hey everyone, this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket for the Champions League game at Anfield against Atletico Madrid?
      KloppsKop
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #814: Mar 02, 2020 12:26:01 pm
      any tickets for bournemouth at home?

Hi - I too am looking for 2x tickets for the Bournemouth game next weekend. Long shot I know but have you had any luck?
      Travelling up with a lad with 40th Birthday it is and due to various reasons this will be his first visit to Anfield since 1994.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
      TheMightyReds
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #815: Mar 03, 2020 11:02:41 am
      Long shot I know but if anyone’s got any spares for tonight at Chelsea please let me know :)
      KloppsKop
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #816: Mar 03, 2020 11:18:13 am

Can anyone help with this? Does anyone know of anyone that has a spare ticket(s)?

Thanks

Hi - I too am looking for 2x tickets for the Bournemouth game next weekend. Long shot I know but have you had any luck?
      Travelling up with a lad with 40th Birthday it is and due to various reasons this will be his first visit to Anfield since 1994.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
      marlin567
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #817: Mar 03, 2020 02:14:23 pm
      Looking for two spare tickets to the Bournemouth game this weekend. Will pick-up anywhere.
      Shoot me a text at 07747 379700
      santoniou
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #818: Mar 04, 2020 05:40:03 pm
      Looking for two spare tickets to the Bournemouth game this weekend. Will pick-up anywhere.
      Shoot me a text at 07747 379700

Hi i am also looking for 3 tickets for the athletiko game. If anyone has any just drop me a whatsapp on +35796171717
      joshuacho
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #819: Mar 05, 2020 04:28:52 am
      Lads, I have a ticket for the 2nd leg of round 16 vs. Atletico Madrid on March 11th @ Anfield.
      This is an official hospitality matchday package including a free buffet meal at Aintree Racecourse.

Unfortunately I cannot but giving it up due to a business travel, so looking for a lad who wants to take over this ticket for a reasonable price.
      I have a friend of mine who's able to attend the match so the ticket will be handed over by him on the match day in front of the anfield.

The original ticket price was £540.00(see attached file for the payment details), but I want to resale this only for £500 considering there's not much time left until the match.
      https://imgur.com/L9eZlEK
      https://imgur.com/924ivqo

To be honest, I've uploaded this ticket on Stubhub but the fee is just absurdly high..!
      It seem that they charge almost 40%+ in total so the final price goes up unbelievably.

Therefore I came to this forum thinking that finding someone here would be much more reasonable and meaningful.
      If anyone wants this ticket please reach out to me via reply or email. (joshuash.cho@gmail.com)

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2020 04:39:13 am by joshuacho, Reason: modify lik addresses »
      Andyrobbo67
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #820: Mar 10, 2020 12:29:55 pm
      Looking for two tickets for Madrid please reply if you have any

Quick Reply