Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v West Ham [Premier League] Mon 24th Feb @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of February and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W7 D9 L4

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 120072 times
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 606 posts | 383 
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #800: Jan 21, 2020 12:03:38 pm
      Perfect, thank you mate.

I'll ask for the seat/section he's in and chase some confirmation emails, too. I've seen some emails that have ended being dodgy - what specifics should be on there apart from name to make sure it's legit?

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?
      crouchinho
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 42,476 posts | 2592 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #801: Jan 23, 2020 04:21:53 am

Should just look something like that mate, this isn't an Autocup ticket mind so I think some of the text might be a bit different but the formatting should be more or less the same.

Where did you find him? Is he just a random or did somebody put you in contact with him?

He's a semi-local who i was put in touch with. Thanks plenty for all of that!
      cfurlong
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #802: Jan 23, 2020 05:17:45 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Who the f**k you calling chav, you f**king wool c**t?

Scally actually you f**king tit!! Shows how much you know about Liverpool.

Chavs are f**king southern.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 30,043 posts | 4114 
      Reply #803: Jan 23, 2020 07:05:58 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better.

I was on the Istanbul DVD lad representing my city, so don't you worry about that kidda ;)
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,902 posts | 623 
      Reply #804: Jan 23, 2020 07:46:31 pm
      Hahah yeah I’m aware, and that’s why I said it. Keep the profanities to yourself though, and represent your city better. The game was great and the rest of the supporters I spoke to were all hospitable and gave Liverpool a good name and helped make the experience even better.

Where did ya end up sitting and how much  did you pay?
      craigielfc
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #805: Jan 30, 2020 08:18:28 am
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,902 posts | 623 
      Reply #806: Jan 30, 2020 05:55:53 pm
      Would guess you have to contribute to the forum by posting X times before starting a thread.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,211 posts | 3725 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #807: Jan 30, 2020 10:58:21 pm
      Sorry for high jacking this thread but just joined this awesome forum and cannot for the life of me find the new thread tab 🧐, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Just quickly as I don't want to hijack it either, but pretty sure I remember you can't start a new thread with less then 20 posts under your belt or something like that number.
      kopitered99
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #808: Feb 05, 2020 09:16:28 am
      any tickets for bournemouth at home?
      KING ROBBIE 9
      • Forum David Johnson

• 243 posts |
      Reply #809: Feb 13, 2020 11:45:53 am
      Very long shot i know but am looking for 2 or possibly 3 tickets for Norwich v Liverpool.
      I would love to treat my 2 boys as this is the first Saturday in so long that we are all free (i manage u13s grassroots team and my youngest plays for me, my eldest plays Saturday afternoons)
      Would be great to get a match in with them  ;D
      higgy_sham
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,545 posts | 462 
      Reply #810: Feb 21, 2020 07:42:21 pm
      Wth the fixture changes for April moving us to Sunday 12th April against Villa I'm in Liverpool from the Saturday Evening til Monday.

Long shot but any spares knocking about for it, give me a shout.

Been offered a ticket for it but at 3 times face value, so would rather look elsewhere than give the c**t that sort of money.

Quick Reply